Reviews for Body Knows Best
Please tell me there is more I have to know how this ends
Please continue this story very good
ZoeZK chapter 25 . 3/6
I love this! I’m so obsessed with Klaroline its unreal. Even though they went their separate ways a while ago and (SPOILER ALERT) VD is trying that AWFUL Steroline, I think we all know that Klaus and Caroline are the ultimate OTP. Also if Mikael and Esther could die horrifically, that would be great. Thanks! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
anonymous chapter 25 . 3/5
I love this story! I hope to read more soon.
Sunshine1471 chapter 25 . 3/5
Love the story! It's unique and I can't wait for another chapter!
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 25 . 2/20
I dislike the lack of updates, but I will get what I can as I love this story. Honestly, this is an amazing story. Thank you for reminding me what Wall Street is all about - the good and the bad. I am constantly surrounded by people who go and do investment banking and as tempting as it sounds and interesting up to a certain level I am more and more convinced that I am not the one for the job, but maybe a PA in that field would't be the worst thing in the world despite being a bit overqualified. :) I love the how you introduced the romantic element, how the romance developed and how you are dealing with real life situations and emotions. I often found myself thinking about what a rational human being, well starch that, a human being would say or do in several of the situations depicted in your story and we reached the same conclusions. But being able to identify myself with the character's choices is not the reason I love your story. You are talented, the story line does not seem forced nor ridiculous in any way, the plot has a natural and realistic flow. Just noticing that I have been using words that could be interpreted to have the same meaning... Anyway, I am glad that I found your story and I would've for you to continue writing even at your own pace. Life is difficult and full of things to deal with so I get it. Good luck in whatever you are doing and hopefully I will "head from you" in any way soon.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 25 . 2/18
Loving this fic. I think you're doing a great job and I can't wait to read more!
antariangirl93 chapter 25 . 2/17
Hope you update soon. I usually like to see some Elijah/Caroline interaction because I feel like their interactions would be interesting in the originals so that'd be awesome if you had some. Also, can't wait for more Klaroline. Liking the SEC thing because it's a good hurdle for the story.

Keep going.
Uppity Bitch chapter 25 . 2/14
I hope you'll be able to write more soon. You've created an impressive world and filled it was some of the most interesting characters I've read in a long time. Thank you for sharing such creative, inspiring work!
Liv chapter 25 . 2/3
Love love this story. Pls pls don't let anything bad happen to Klaus
I'm not sure if you're still going with this fanfic of if you've abandoned it, but please please please pick it up again! I grew so attached to wall street klaus I don't know what I'm going to do without this story! Your writing is incredible, please finish this! xx
Loving this story
landofthegolden chapter 25 . 1/28
Holy crap! Please update soon!
Night script chapter 25 . 1/22
Yes agree with some of the reviewers... SEC trial is not in my books to read about but willing to read through it seeing as it is important in this story... though hopefully not for long like real SEC trials ;)
Bea chapter 25 . 1/21
Pls pls pls update soon xx
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »