Reviews for She Loves Luke, She Loves Me Not
Kara Pride chapter 13 . 9/5
I like it but you haven't finished it yet, finish it
j
swisss chapter 13 . 7/18
look here.

In 2013, I finished the Percy Jackson series. I was craving for more, and the new Heroes of Olympus book hadn't come out yet(House of Hades I think idk). I was cRaving some PJO content, so I remembered what my cousin told me about "fanfiction", thus leading me here to .I did a quick search for PJO stories, and this was the first one that caught my attention. This, is the first fanfic to catch my eye ever. It took me a while to read it, but I did. And I waited for an update. But it never came. I moved onto other fanfics, and in time I forgot about it. Now, in the Good Year of 2017, I remembered this gem and decided to check one more time. There was no update. i'm not telling you that you HavE to finish this fanfic, most people, even you would've forgotten about it. I'm just saying that any word out of this fanfic would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for writing a story that introduced me to fanfiction and ultimately, made my life spiral out of control.
Why the duck are people not finishing their damn stories.
Pleaseeeeeee continue
Athena chapter 13 . 1/7
Ah, come on! More! MORE! This is super good!
Noob Reveiwer chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
I absolutely love this story so far! It has that same kind of humor as the original books and the way you made Luke a drinker instead of being corrupted was a good idea. Also when you made Luke date Thalia then start abusing her, it was like how he poisoned the tree. So keep up the good work! I'm on my way to the next chapter! byyyyeeee!

PS: I hope Luke gets expelled :(
PSS: I can only imagine the kissing scene between Percy and Annabeth!
venomruby chapter 13 . 7/31/2016
you have to continue pls
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
The Fates have a new new play thing
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
I agree with you Annabeth nothing like a good book
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
omg OMG MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER EVERY SECOND
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
told you so that's just another point for the Fates
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
What you going man you know other then being dead
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Percy the Fates alway and I mean ALWAYS win
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
so is this just a CYRANO DE BERGERAC pecabeth? have you read cyrano? its a pretty great play