Reviews for Tankards and Tempers
chaosrin chapter 206 . 1/13
Love this so much with the Trump dragon, its quite amusing to see real life fits neatly with Baldur's Gate's setting, Disaster Drizzt indeed.
Theodur chapter 207 . 1/1
That fat imp! What a sad low energy SJW libtard cuck! Yeah, you better fly... or wobble away! And don't come back!

... shame the ladies didn't fall for that wet t-shirt contest ruse, though. Doh.
For Spite chapter 207 . 1/1
I like that the heroes are reasoning with rather than killing everything, even though they're more temperamental than most heroes are traditional portrayed. Sure, letting ancient assassins and fiends loose on the world may be an issue, but if they cause trouble they can be dealt with more humanely.

I also like that some of the prisoners are too bloody-minded to take them up on the offer, since it would be a stretch for all of them to have incurred this punishment by being reasonable people.

Nice cliff-hanger ending.
Theodur chapter 206 . 12/26/2017
Orange dragon with... comb-over horns? That's pretty... sad. I bet he was mocked and humiliated by all the other dragons. That's why he doesn't try to get out, but just sticks around to rant at these sycophants. :D

Well now, that was a really nice dance there from Viconia. 10/10! And a nice end for Carston the 'Magnificent'.

Oh, by the way Jan, if you know the imprisoned ones, wouldn't you agree that The Dragon is the Best Imprisoned One? :)
Auctor chapter 206 . 12/25/2017
I read an article that says that Trump in fact rarely prepare his speeches. When you look at a verbatim of his speech, he digress all the time, juggling with subjects that are no connections between them. These are not speeches to be read, but to be listened.
Theodur chapter 205 . 12/18/2017
Yeah, Jaheira, Illasera isn't in your soloing league. Maybe wasting the lives of all those Harpers just to cause slight inconvenience to Illasera and her plans wasn't the best use of resources. Then again, maybe in the long term it did trip Illasera up... you kinda want to believe the mission wasn't pointless.

I guess she gets an A for effort, at least. Tangling with Illasera and getting out alive is no mean feat.
Theodur chapter 204 . 12/18/2017
Oh man, Belkar and Miko, that's like the Classical period of OoTS. When were those ancient times, like twelve years ago? Even chapter 204 is pretty old, huh?

Yeah I don't think Viconia's going to be any nicer towards you Laska just because she's sleeping with your sister. Well, maybe a little. But still, I think her angry outbursts towards Laska are more to do with Laska getting hurt because of her own stupidity, which isn't something that's going to change.

It's nice to have a horde of crazy demons on your side, I suppose! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that. The mental image of them tearing into Aesgereth and his dickish underlings was pretty damn hilarious.
Theodur chapter 203 . 12/18/2017
I seem to remember level 2 being kind of boring. Not surprised Laska wanted to spice things up by doing some impromptu windsurfing. :)

Confused by one thing towards the end. The demon turns around and walks off and then shortly after Korgan roars at the 'beheaded demon'. Huh? When did he lose the head...
Theodur chapter 202 . 12/18/2017
Yeah, this 'mummy' would probably be far less disturbing than if it had been just plain old normal undead... yikes.

Come on, Laska, there's no way you should be getting this beat up in the FIRST level. This is warm up!
Auctor chapter 205 . 12/14/2017
Ingame I always had Jaheira in my party. she was decent in combat and her summoning were quite deadly too.
Auctor chapter 203 . 11/21/2017
The thing with the Nebassu reminds me of the beholder in the sahuagin city, where you can use logic to get the loot and not kill it.
Theodur chapter 201 . 10/26/2017
Really, Laska? A trapped chest?! That's like newbie adventurer 101 stuff. Good grief, sometimes I feel like the only reason Laska has survived to this day is that coven of (very likely lesbian) guardian goddesses looking out for her. :D
jukehero461 chapter 201 . 10/25/2017
Can't wait to see what Laska does with the Machine of Lum the Mad.
Theodur chapter 200 . 10/11/2017
After Benpai established the link between wearing pink and the insane public freakout videos, I am now seeing Imoen in a wholly new light. Back to the mental asylum with her!

I kinda feel that the party reached a whole new level of stupid in this chapter. I mean, the pitch of the Helmites was a disaster. With Keldorn gone, Viconia's probably feeling like Donna Quixote right now.
Auctor chapter 200 . 10/10/2017
Ooohh, shadows and betrayal ? Daggers and cloaks ? General stupidity ? Oh wait, that's Laska's Monday