Reviews for Silent Night
Guest chapter 21 . 10/20/2017
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Why would you do that?!
But your german was very funny to read (I'm German) xD
Katteilpawz chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
Okay, fiiine, here's a review.

First off, Tintin and Haddock as a father-son relationship was a hard divergence to follow. Second, the fact that you even managed to pull it off without me putting this away is amazing. Absolutely. Third, this is very well done, all the little alternate settings, the big ones also, and your writing style is beautiful. Definitely finishing this. Just...thank you so much I love this story.
Lightstorm chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
Well... Gosh, I have to admit - I'm so depressed because of Hazar's death. Y'know, he was my most beloved character (sorry, Tintin) and I just adored parts with him, that I burst into tears on this chapter.
I even made an art with him for you - .
LivingForEveryMoment777 chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
Oh gods I'm crying... I think this is definitely one of the best tintin fan fictions I've ever read and I've been reading and watching tintin since I was a toddler. You've really captured him well. Could you perhaps do a tintin origin story? Like revealing the horrible secrets of his pasts. Because there are some hints here "My mother was only twenty when I last saw her" and stuff like that. if anyone can do it you can! Really well done on this again!
crazygirl123 chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
dang. that was the best, most depressing, most beautifully written story I have ever read. Excuse while I go pick up some Ben and Jerry's ice cream to sob into. *tear*
FFX2player chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Oh good grief Tintin. Innocent indeed. I swear I heard the "Whoosh" as that one flew over Tintin's head!
Briarwind chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Oh godness! Christmas is 25 days away. And Silent Night is ruined...
Can I inherit your fenomonal ability to write? That would be fantastic! Poor Odette and Serge. They came through so much, then killed themselves. Makes me think of The Hanging Tree song from Hunger Games... "Wear a neacklace of rope dide by side with me." Fantastic job!
Eleirien chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
I knew he loved her. I just knew it.

No, I will never be able to hear it again without thinking of this.

But thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this story.
Eleirien chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I only realized that they were killing themselves when they kicked out the chairs from under them. Even though I read Romeo and Juliet.

The saddest part is Tintin singing. :(
Eleirien chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
I knew something like this would happen! I knew it!

Yes, this is what I get like every time I read a mystery. Especially one as gripping as this and Agatha Christie.
Eleirien chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
At first when Freeh appeared I thought that he was indeed the killer!
So shocking! Wait, I need a better word... how about surprising?

We need Tintin to get better!
Eleirien chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Oh, Tintin... the horror and terror is amazingly written. This... this... oh. The suspense!

Now I'm incoherent...
Eleirien chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't hurt Tintin!

And I never suspected Vogel... I think. Well, he wasn't the one I thought was most likely.
Eleirien chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Oh no... another victim!

The suspense is killing me! Wait, what did I just say?
Eleirien chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
No... don't die Captain...

Was the mood worthy of Wuthering Heights?