Reviews for The Howling Wind
TheExilez chapter 32 . 10/4
Hey, this is an awesome fanfic! It's really one of my favorites. I'm surprised I haven't found it before. Hopefully it's still ongoing and just had a long break, because I love it!

Also, you're rapping is a far shot better than 80% of attempts at B I've seen. So good on you. :)

I really like the whole unique approach on Bijuu and the Shinobi world in general. One question about this, is Naruto the only jinchuuriki? Because that's how it seems so far. I mean, Gaara is intimidating, but not bat-shit crazy. Fu was a prodigy and respected. The Yokai Corps are still active, meaning there are still demons roaming. B seems to suspect something, but didn't put two and two together. I mean. C'mon. If he was a jinchuuriki, there's no way he wouldn't know by the end of this chapter.

I really like the Samui/Naruto stuff. I can only assume you're either making this the main pairing, not afraid to make/break relationships (most people stick to one pair throughout a fic), or are planning a harem. I mean, there have been plenty of Naruto/Random Girl other moments (namely Hinata and Sakura), but nothing to the level you've been doing Samui. Which would be really cool, considering there are so little of that pairing out there.

With the Kyuubi, I'm not entirely sure if it's sealed inside Naruto, still alive, or if it was sort of "absorbed" by Naruto and he's learning all of it's memories/abilities. I'm also digging Kazu. I mean, he seems so cool so far. I don't really think he's Obito or Madara, considering you're making him out to seem fairly honest, if secretive. Since he's claiming the Sharingan was a gift, I guess that means he's not an Uchiha. Or he's an Uchiha that had his eye exchanged to attain the EMS.

Your writing is done very well, I have no trouble finding interest in or following the text.

Another random afterthought; I love that you focus the Kyuubi's main element to be Wind. I'm tired of seeing Lightning and Fire as his elements. Especially fire. I feel like, with the legends they put forth in manga, Wind would be the best option. I mean, the only time we relate him to fire is when he almost breaks the seal during the Pein arc, and he breathes fire onto the falling rocks. Otherwise, legends were about "causing tsunamis" or "felling mountains" with a swing of his tails. Sounds like Wind/Air to me.

Overall, great fic! Can't wait to read more!
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 32 . 9/24
This story contains so much awesomeness it is coming out of your and my ears! You write battle scenes very well, your characters are very believable and understandable, the power levels are appropriate and you have taken this story on a rather original track. I kind of wish that you had some authors notes explaining why each character is different than cannon but the story is so good I can push past it and just enjoy the writing. I really hope that you never abandon this for real because that would be a tragedy. Keep up the good work, we're all cheering you on! : )
supa-dupa-lemonade chapter 32 . 9/22
Really well written and a great concept. Hopefully there's an update soon :)
Sabre96 chapter 32 . 9/20
Brilliant story, I hope you update soon.
Kage of the village hidden in the Blood chapter 32 . 9/8
Fantastic and unique. I really hope you incorporate more Lovecraft style horror aspects. Sakura's seal had me on the edge of my seat.
BitteOrca chapter 32 . 9/2
Aye this is solid don't bail on it. And keep shipping Samui. Every fix with her had been abandoned at this point.
the Hokage of Konoha chapter 32 . 8/30
This story is amazing! Please, please, and please again for good measure, don't abandon this fic!
warpterror chapter 32 . 8/22
This is seriously one epic as fuck story. I beg you not to abandon this!
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 32 . 8/19
I sincerely hope you continue this story to the end, this is simply just too good.
WarKnyte chapter 32 . 8/17
Wow, what a great story. I read this through in a matter of a couple of days and man, such a great premise and plot-line. I'm really enjoying this and I'm glad to see that you plan on continuing it. I can't wait to see where you take it in the future.
Dizzy Whimsical chapter 32 . 8/11
This story is epic! I absolutely love your T7's dynamic, especially between Naruto and Sasuke. Your fights are some of the best i've read, they really get the blood pumping! Can't wait to see Naruto vs Samui - will he get his tanto back? It's gonna be epic! :D
EdiblePoison chapter 3 . 8/5
I have been reading Naruto fanfictions for over 6 years now and in that time I've picked up on a few fanfics that in general had potential but then the author wasted it by following with the "conventionally right" garbage that is the original Naruto plotline. Don't get me wrong I love the concept of Naruto but the way its been told is frankly grossly underestimated in both accuracy and common sense that the life as a ninja would face. But your story isn't like that, I've read a couple thousand Naruto fanfics so far and yours is by far the best, but even it has its problems little though they may be. Regardless I implore you to keep on writing this fanfic for the sake of both holding that title and to do good Naruto fans everywhere! Please
Fuckin update you fucking cunt
coolsmymiddlename chapter 1 . 7/11
Superb is the first first person naruto story i have also the first naruto "chakra defect" story. you continue.
btw is Hizashi dead?
MechaJesus2 chapter 32 . 7/8
Is this going to be updated soon?