Reviews for The Howling Wind
Yami545 chapter 1 . 9h ago
This story is so good I'd lost track of it and was glad when I finally found it again. I'm kinda sad that more information about the memories sakura and Tenten received have hasn't come Yep I remember that part of the story was really what hooked me it was so well done. I really hope Tenten gets better the little bit we saw of her made me really like Her characterization. I really wonder about Kazu's origins is he still Obito, what's his goal. With so many questions to be answered in so happy you decided to pick this story back up! I can't wait to see what happens as the chunin exams progress!
kyuubi shadow chapter 31 . 2/26
yesss
marshall naruto chapter 3 . 2/26
Your way of writing is not cool. The story is good and I believe it will continue to be but...why this way? If written in second person it would have been great, far greater than this...
Dark Machine chapter 31 . 2/22
Just spent the last 4 days reading this beauty. It scares me a bit that you were willing to abandon such an amazing story. I hope you will continue to write and look forward to future chapters! Great job!
Irondino chapter 31 . 2/19
Hurry the f up man I can't wait no longer the next update better be a double chapter bro
V chapter 1 . 2/17
It felt so... natural, beautiful.
You made Naruto's power .. Realistic (?) You mae him handicapped but he can overcame it and make it his advantage .

Ilovethisstory. Keep writing please..
The Aura Within chapter 31 . 2/15
Damn dude I've got to tell ya this is one of the best stories I've read on this site.

Its a whole different view, with the first person POV and the vastly different storyline, and I for one can tell you its awesome.

Please update soon. I can't wait to know what happens next.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/14
Ah i see. Making it so his containing the Kyuubi gives him only Wind element chakra and therefore in many ways weakens him. ergo no Shadow Clones.
ward201 chapter 31 . 2/13
I saw the update email and did not remember what the story was. Yesterday my buddy said the phrase heavy assault and I started to laugh my ass off. it took me five or six minutes to remember why it was funny I had to look this up to reread this and it finally clicked. Great read look forword to more from you
Please update this is a great story
Lunar-Chakra chapter 30 . 2/12
This is a great stroy, I didn't know you had abandoned it. Frankly it surprises me that it happened, I can tell that alot of effort and careful though went into this story. I for one will keep coming back for more.
hitori.no.boku chapter 1 . 2/11
Yes. Yes. YES. Amazing. Simply fucking amazing. I have no words to describe this story because it is beyond mere words. Please, please continue and update soon.
I am so glad you're continuing this. So, so glad. Really, the first person writing style and the slightly different world make it fantastic.
dispair17 chapter 30 . 2/7
What a story. I'm glad you decided to continue with this after all. Know that, whatever else comes, you'll at least have me as your reader. I greatly look forward to your future updates.
Gigapode chapter 26 . 2/5
I despaired at finding a good read to tide me over the long weekend but lucked into this one following the usual rabbit hole of other reviewer's favourites. I'm glad I did.

Thanks for the excellent story. Its a great feeling knowing I've got more chapters of a good story to read before wading back through the giant mess of fanfiction again.