Reviews for THW
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 8 . 9/7
"a discussion with an Uchiha sporting a swath of bandages over his right eye"
Stolen sharingan?
Natsu Uzumaki chapter 33 . 8/15
Pls continue this shit
arashi0kage chapter 33 . 8/14
I cannot find the rewrite The Wind, Howling?
Edenz Lelinger chapter 1 . 7/14
I need MORE CHAPTERS
Good lord. I've heard authors complain about how hard it is to write B, and it's obviously the case if you think about it, but if you do manage to write him well, he's awesome. Congratulations, this is the best B I've ever read. He's easily the best character in the fic. Also, that double meaning. He doesn't want hard feelings when the lines start to blur? He could mean the lines between villages vis a vis Naruto's possible relationship with Samui, as Naruto seems to take it... Or, he could be anticipating a blurring of lines between Naruto's identity and that of the Kyūbi
Nemisis420 chapter 15 . 6/10
is tiger hakfu from Jackie Chan adventures
Noooo I knew this story was going to be dumped and “rewritten”, but I still went ahead and got my hopes up and now I want to dieeeee
SpencerDorman chapter 16 . 5/28
Not all that important, but does someone have to be of Kaguya’s bloodline (Uchiha, Uzumaki, Senju, Hyūga, and Kaguya) in order for the Hyūga to be able to breed the Byakugan into their combined offspring? There’s been nothing to support this in the story, at least nothing I’ve picked up, but if something that took place in canon were to, at the very least, be possible here, i.e an Uzumaki and a Hyūga having a child that retained the Byakugan (and like how it was stated that if a child were to ever be born from an Uchiha and a Hyūga, said child would have the Sharingan, if at all, in just one eye, and the Byakugan, if at all, in the other eye), then that would give credence to my theory. Perhaps simply none of the people that tried to breed with Hyūga were of Kaguya’s bloodline, and further diluting the Ōtsutsuki blood running through their veins by breeding outside of said blood just results in a child unable to retain the Byakugan? Just a thought.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 5/26
Hey, I just thought of this, but does Naruto’s lack of normal chakra make it impossible for him to harness Nature Chakra and become a Sage? I could see reasons why for both yes or no, but if it is possible, I’d imagine that that Sage Mode would have be different that a normal Sage Mode, wouldn’t it? Also, would his hypothetical Sage Mode allow him to be able to use some of the ninja arts that are currently lost to him, while harnessing Nature’s energy? I could see the possibility of Nature Chakra being too different from normal chakra in a manner similar to Naruto’s wind chakra being too different, thus accessing Sage Mode not extending his reach to any of the ninja arts lost to him, but I could also see the possibility of the opposite outcome, where Nature Chakra is simply just that special and powerful, being potentially able to bridge that gap. Maybe it will be answered within the story,’ maybe you yourself will answer my questions, but either way I now eagerly get back to the story.
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 5/26
Not that big of a deal, but I think you mean shurikenjutsu, maybe even bukijutsu, but not kenjutsu. Kenjutsu (literally meaning sword techniques) is the art of the sword, while bukijutsu (lit: weapon techniques) is the art of weapons in general, encompassing kenjutsu, bojutsu (the art of the bo-staff; lit: staff techniques), shurikenjutsu, etc. Both in fanfiction and canon, what is taught at the Academy, at least as far as weapons go, is normally just shuriken and kunai, or shurikenjutsu (lit: sword hidden in the hand techniques). That seems to be what these Academy students were taught as well, going off of how Naruto remarked about how he couldn’t even hit the bullseye consistently, likely indicating when they practiced throwing shuriken and kunai. It’s possible that they also trained in other weapons, and thus bukijutsu would be most appropriate, but I’m not sure.
CapriSunnyD chapter 33 . 5/16
This will end up like 99% of all other "rewrites", especially since this author has an aversion to completing stories. It will be discontinued permanently or left unfinished.
You do a great job characterizing Naruto as rambunctious, motivated, and moral all at once.
HallowedExistence chapter 12 . 3/29
is one freaky f'n story! Brilliantly written but Scary stuff here bro!
good luck.
Mike chapter 33 . 2/26
Not a bad story. A pity it was discontinued.
The characters were too modern-American for my taste, but they made up for it with having that uncommon gift of common sense. ;)
A take on biju was interesting, and hidden village politics look much more logical than they were in canon. It would be interesting to see where all mysteries would go.