Reviews for THW
Irienaell chapter 11 . 8/15
Hi!
I'm afraid this review will be mostly useless, but I wanted to point out a typo that made me laugh: "I can enemy technology.". Stupid, but I snorted. And I know it's not even relevant, since you're rewriting, but still.
Anyway, so far I'm really enjoying this. I love the AU, the pacing is good, and the plot is intriguing. Even if you're rewriting this, in itself it's already really good
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 8/5
This is fucking amazing
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 8/5
Truly brilliant. I love the depth and personality shown by each character. The transition from serious to humorous is seamless, in fact, they're intertwined. Addictive, and I'm very much enjoying this
razzi2010 chapter 33 . 4/26
Damn what a place to leave on. Was really looking forward to more of this story. One of my favourite au stories to date. Please, please find time to either update the revised story or give your fans a summary on what was going to happen next.
Tenten1001 chapter 33 . 4/3
NoOoO! This was so good. So much has already been developed. I hope the new story will be just as great and more out soon. When the POV changed from 3rd person to 1st in chapter 2, that threw me off since I'm not used to 1st person. After a while, it didn't bother me anymore, but then in the latest chapters, there was a couple of POV shifts again. This is a good story: good syntax, good flow. I especially like the way that facts about this alternate universe is presented to us. It was not stated but inferred. For example, the Bijuu's are different and the Uchihas are still alive. That was very creative and surprising. Great work and I'll definitely read the rewrite.
Oh god damnit, if anything 31 had such a cringe worthy part in it with hinata. I get she's a sweet grill and all but still yo. You should kept this one .
Dragonjek chapter 33 . 2/17
Oh, ow. Painful place to leave off the story, even if you are rewriting it. More progress with the issue with Samui would have been nice. If it wouldn't give away your intentions for The Wind, Howling, would you mind telling how the rest of the exam would work out?

Also, you write a pretty awesome Killer B.

Thanks for not erasing this to make space for the rewrite. It's always awful when a good story disappears.
Dragonjek chapter 29 . 2/17
Kurotsuchi's an elite jounin? She's only ~ a year older than Naruto, two at most. Is she older in this story?
Dragonjek chapter 25 . 2/16
I'm surprised that Naruto's wind techniques come off inferior to those of the Suna shinobi.
Dragonjek chapter 24 . 2/16
Huh. Gaara doesn't seem murderously insane... nor did he use sand. Interesting.
chuckson chapter 33 . 1/6
why, why would you do that?

there was so much more you could have done, and its not like you had written this into a corner of some sort.
Just as the Samui and Naruto set up was getting good. Too bad, hopefully you decide to return to this one
ddentler21 chapter 33 . 12/29/2016
Hey I noticed there hasn't been any actual content for the new story yet. You alright/healthy and just being extra meticulous or is the writing on hold? And again, great story
DarkElucidator chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
Goddammit, it was getting good
authority02 chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
I love your character interactions. It's a pity this isn't being continued, though.