Reviews for THW
Dragonjek chapter 33 . 2/17
Oh, ow. Painful place to leave off the story, even if you are rewriting it. More progress with the issue with Samui would have been nice. If it wouldn't give away your intentions for The Wind, Howling, would you mind telling how the rest of the exam would work out?

Also, you write a pretty awesome Killer B.

Thanks for not erasing this to make space for the rewrite. It's always awful when a good story disappears.
Dragonjek chapter 29 . 2/17
Kurotsuchi's an elite jounin? She's only ~ a year older than Naruto, two at most. Is she older in this story?
Dragonjek chapter 25 . 2/16
I'm surprised that Naruto's wind techniques come off inferior to those of the Suna shinobi.
Dragonjek chapter 24 . 2/16
Huh. Gaara doesn't seem murderously insane... nor did he use sand. Interesting.
chuckson chapter 33 . 1/6
why, why would you do that?

there was so much more you could have done, and its not like you had written this into a corner of some sort.
Just as the Samui and Naruto set up was getting good. Too bad, hopefully you decide to return to this one
ddentler21 chapter 33 . 12/29/2016
Hey I noticed there hasn't been any actual content for the new story yet. You alright/healthy and just being extra meticulous or is the writing on hold? And again, great story
DarkElucidator chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
Goddammit, it was getting good
authority02 chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
I love your character interactions. It's a pity this isn't being continued, though.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2016
This is one of my favorite stories. I hope you continue to update it man.
Mynameis1212 chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
I'm coming out of my account hibernation to let you know that the description of Jiraiya you have is one of the best things I've ever read. It was simplistic and brilliant, providing a great foundation for who naruto should aspire to be.
objectivepersona chapter 29 . 12/4/2016
bi annual means twice a year
objectivepersona chapter 32 . 12/3/2016
'B has a good sense of direction.' epic line
objectivepersona chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
fucking awesome stuff. amazing drama. how the hell is naruto going to convince them
objectivepersona chapter 25 . 12/2/2016
anbu. the scary badasses that appear to die and make your own character look like a scary badass