Reviews for That's Why They Call It the Blues
botan chapter 16 . 8/1/2002
::sniffle:: Thank you for:: sniffle:: Putting up chapter fourteen...::taps lip:: or was it fifteen ...I don't remember. But it was good...
Sparkle chapter 16 . 8/1/2002
Hey, absolutely love the way this fic is developing. Great, and do CONTINUE! Oh, and I love the Faye and Spike tension. MORE UPDATES!
The Great Thing chapter 16 . 8/1/2002
*smacks her in the head*

CLIFFHANGER! SECOND TIME! IN A ROW! AAAAGGGGHHH!

*shakes her computer* It's just not fair not fair! AGH AGH AGH AGH AGH! Cliffhanger! Second time in a row all day! Man you CB ficcers are evil! E-V-I-L! got that? meanie...

Oh god you have to update soon or I don't know if I can keep my sanity much longer! This is such a good fic! *thats why its in mt fav stories* And If you just dont update in a matter of days! *2 perhaps?* Ill think Ill go rob a bank...
botan chapter 14 . 7/30/2002
...hmmmmm...you have to get chapter 13 up...i mean it...now i want it now
annoymous chapter 14 . 7/29/2002
Hey, love the fic! I love the way you have capture the characters of Faye and Spike, that's some great work! You must update soon or else, really you do!
EliD chapter 14 . 7/29/2002
that was nice _ can't wait to see what happens with S/F
Siren57Diva chapter 14 . 7/28/2002
good chap... i like the way u update quickly...and how ur chaps are long... i think there should be some tension between spike and faye...that like he should find out in a way...like Aelois-or watever should track down faye...not kill her...just like make her remember wat happened to her...and spike should overhear...wat he's saying n all...this is a Spike Faye ficcy right?...neway exploit faye's beauty more u know her sexual all that...cuz she is pretty...i'm glad u are an author that know her hair is purple and her eyes are green/jade/emerald...goood...well update good goood long chaps...don't let ne of the crew die okay...also try making spike and faye fightr about...julia..how he always compares...and faye says something bout her spike gets pissed and 'does something' hits her and she become scared of him and all ...of men generally...-no-i'm not into abusing...i read another story of how she did that it went down pretty welll...o and let spike tease faye...not like bad but get flustered ...bothered and hot...and then he walks off...don't let this fic end too fat like spike automatically says o faye yadda yadda n'all ~~~~~~~~~~~i'm out~~~~~~~
The Great Thing chapter 14 . 7/28/2002
after browsing so many Cowboy bebop ficts this has to be the BEST!

allright?

Well for Chapter 13 how about telling us what happen and how he felt after he left bebop for the crazy lunatic guy with Juliet?
Ankle chapter 13 . 7/26/2002
i like it... continue
Sparkle85 chapter 13 . 7/25/2002
wow, interesting fic. I love the interaction between Faye and Spike, beautiful! And this isn't a bad fic, considering it's your first CB fic, well I hope you'll post another chapter up soon. I'm just dying to find out what will happen between Spike and Faye. They're just so cute together!
Siren07minx chapter 13 . 7/24/2002
Like the story keep it up...like that you update fast and not slow like other authors...don't let Faye or Spike or ed or Jet...not even the dog die...k?...exploit Fayes' beauty more...k?...She is very beautiful...she has PURPLe hair people! and Jade/Emerald eyes.! i'm out peace! keep it ya herd?
oblivious chapter 13 . 7/24/2002
It's great that you have Faye and Jet as friends in this fic. It's so sweet how he's looking out for her and Ed. I wonder if Spike'll feel left out because those three have bonded, but he's now kind of on the outside of their lives. Looking forward to the next update.
oblivious chapter 12 . 7/24/2002
I liked these last two chapters a lot; the character interactions were very nice!
Rose Crowess chapter 10 . 7/23/2002
BIG SMILE. I LOVE this story! You are wonderful! Written so... perfectly! Perfectly paced, perfectly in character... perfect. I'm so happy! Finally a seriously good Cowboy BeBop 'fic! YAY! I love the changes in POV's, it shows you how each othe characters are thinking, but I personally like the Spike POV's the best. Anyway, I think your story is just the greatest and I hope you update very soon because I NEED to know what happens next (That's so cute! Spike has a crush on Faye!)
oblivious chapter 9 . 7/23/2002
Nicely done. I like the mystery of this bounty head that has ties (kind of) to each of the crew. I also like the multi-chapter updates. :) Hope to see more of this story soon.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »