Reviews for Emotional Warfare
Elle Whitecap chapter 26 . 12/17/2021
I usually don’t like Mary Sue stories but I liked this one a lot. It was fun and interesting and I loved their love for each other.
MissWM chapter 25 . 10/15/2021
This was amazing. Wonderful. I loved it. The plotline. The characters. The ending. Thanks for sharing. I had a great time reading it
YJ22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2021
Thank you for this wonderful story. I’m so happy I found this, what a great read!
Flora Mile chapter 26 . 7/30/2021
Love this story… love re-reading
Lillywhite1 chapter 25 . 3/1/2021
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
themoonwriters chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
I LOVED this story...the writing, characters...everything. I know this is an old story and you may not see my review but I had to take the time to let you know how much I enjoyed your story! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us! I hope you're still writing!
iwmec chapter 7 . 2/1/2021
I dont know how i missed this story it's awesome
Devil's Liaison chapter 26 . 12/26/2020
I know it's late but I'll say it anyway...OMG! It's such a great fanfic! I loved it from beginning to the end. One thing I liked was that it was not a cliché story which portrays James and Victoria in a bad light..I love Victoria..This story was so great!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 11/29/2020
Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 22 . 11/29/2020
Rut roh! Who gave her nuts?!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 17 . 11/28/2020
Thank you for this.
I adored hearing Esme's POV!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 4 . 11/26/2020
They are so cute together!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
I'm late to the party, but better late than never! Rita RobAttack had recc'd this back in 07/2019 and I'm trying to get through my TBR list.

Who doesn't love a geeky Edward?!
rachel625 chapter 26 . 10/26/2020
This has been an absolutely fantastic story! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading! I loved that they were both similar in the fact that they were wealthy but humble. Their personalities were just perfect for one another. I was wondering when they would let the others know that they weren't actually together at first or engaged. Victoria was a funny character to read about too! Thanks for sharing!
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 26 . 10/7/2020
I found your story through a facebook group recommendation and I'm so happy I did. Loved your story and your characters. The lemons weren't over the top, juicy and believable.
You pulled me in! I hope you're being published as you wanted, you've got talent!
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »