Reviews for Emotional Warfare
ClaceLover08 chapter 25 . 6/11
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Two Beautiful kids
LexiDNCR chapter 3 . 6/7
i so love this story so far.
Lanigra25 chapter 26 . 6/3
I love this story and the way you write
Patricia Rada chapter 1 . 5/1
I've read this before. I'm gonna read this again. It's that good.
amsrule chapter 26 . 4/18
i'm glad it all worked out. loved the fic!
neespence chapter 25 . 4/17
Thank you for this story. You made me smile. A few time you made me laugh out loud. I am really horrible at writing reviews in that I am not good in critiquing or saying what I think is well done or character development etc., etc. I just wanted to let you know that I was out here and appreciated your story and I’m so glad you took the time to share it with the world. Thank you so much!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 25 . 2/25
Absolutely obsessed with this fanfic! It was so good! I really enjoyed it!
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 26 . 2/23
I really love your portrayal of Bella and Edward! They are refreshing. I also really enjoy how you made Victoria and James. I have only read a few stories where their characters aren’t the stereotypical bad guys. Seeing them as something other than the norm was awesome. I hope you continue this story!
Liz 1974 chapter 12 . 2/20
TABOO OMG I was cracking up we have one of those here lol I LOVE THAT SHOP
Liz 1974 chapter 1 . 2/19
My worse experience with a guy was right after having sex for the first time & the asshole put his arm around his ex girlfriend & said I cheated on u the whole time with my ex I told him he was an f'n asshole then punched his ex & dumped his ass
boopgirl chapter 25 . 12/24/2017
Loved it
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2017
Love this story. Very entertaining.
Eileenapr chapter 25 . 12/5/2017
Love love love this story.
tammgrogan chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
I just wanted to tell you that I think this is one of the best Twilight story I have Ever Read. I love content1 stories, but this one is DAMN!..! OMG Great!. I guess you could say I like it somewhat!
ms simmons chapter 25 . 10/13/2017
Well, that was a funny rollercoaster ride. I loved it!
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »