Reviews for Emotional Warfare
Kristyn926 chapter 26 . 12/22/2022
This is one of the BEST fanfics I have read in a loooong time and I’m just sorry I didn’t find it sooner! You are so talented and hilarious!
Cknsw chapter 26 . 8/12/2022
Loved this story.
Lainey10 chapter 26 . 6/12/2022
This has truly been one if my favorite personalities for both Edward and Bella. Loved this story and the wild ride to the end
Burning4Peeta chapter 25 . 3/4/2022
This was so good. I wish there was more.
Burning4Peeta chapter 4 . 3/3/2022
Aww, this is such a cute story so far. I feel sorry for both of them.

I do wish the chapters were broken up a little more. It would make it easier to keep track of where I'm at since I'm at work. ;)
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 3/2/2022
Poor Edward... breakups suck but he will be so much better off without Tanya!
alexiana75 chapter 17 . 2/10/2022
it was amazing, this foray into the events from Esme's view!
alexiana75 chapter 16 . 2/10/2022
ooook. Charlie got what she deserved, but I hope Renee will too
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 2/10/2022
wow. So, finally, we can meet her parents!
Poor newlyleds! Not a single break!
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 2/10/2022
I hope I will not offend you but I spotted a tiny mistake. It is incredibly common and you wrote amazingly so far. Right after she tells him about her father's plan to visit, she says "You're naivete is a part of your charm". It is "your" :)
alexiana75 chapter 12 . 2/10/2022
not Bella, then who sent the naughty pictures? Vicky? I love her, by the way :)
Edward is amazing, sweet and awkward and so insecure! I want to hug him soooo much!
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 2/9/2022
at the door?I don't ?
Elle Whitecap chapter 26 . 12/17/2021
I usually don’t like Mary Sue stories but I liked this one a lot. It was fun and interesting and I loved their love for each other.
MissWM chapter 25 . 10/15/2021
This was amazing. Wonderful. I loved it. The plotline. The characters. The ending. Thanks for sharing. I had a great time reading it
YJ22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2021
Thank you for this wonderful story. I’m so happy I found this, what a great read!
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »