Reviews for Emotional Warfare
jagritisingh5562 chapter 26 . 12/26/2020
I know it's late but I'll say it anyway...OMG! It's such a great fanfic! I loved it from beginning to the end. One thing I liked was that it was not a cliché story which portrays James and Victoria in a bad light..I love Victoria..This story was so great!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 11/29/2020
Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 22 . 11/29/2020
Rut roh! Who gave her nuts?!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 17 . 11/28/2020
Thank you for this.
I adored hearing Esme's POV!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 4 . 11/26/2020
They are so cute together!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
I'm late to the party, but better late than never! Rita RobAttack had recc'd this back in 07/2019 and I'm trying to get through my TBR list.

Who doesn't love a geeky Edward?!
rachel625 chapter 26 . 10/26/2020
This has been an absolutely fantastic story! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading! I loved that they were both similar in the fact that they were wealthy but humble. Their personalities were just perfect for one another. I was wondering when they would let the others know that they weren't actually together at first or engaged. Victoria was a funny character to read about too! Thanks for sharing!
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 26 . 10/7/2020
I found your story through a facebook group recommendation and I'm so happy I did. Loved your story and your characters. The lemons weren't over the top, juicy and believable.
You pulled me in! I hope you're being published as you wanted, you've got talent!
rfalc354 chapter 18 . 10/3/2020
It”s Sylvester not Daffy Duck. We still can’t understand Daffy Duck to this day. Love the FAME reference
alexxis-820-924 chapter 25 . 8/30/2020
I still love it
Alice chapter 26 . 8/25/2020
I really enjoyed the story up till the point when Bella's dad gave her the advice to accept someone cheating on her. While we know Edward didn't, she makes the choice to forgive him before knowing that. She was so tortured by her treatment from her parents, and for her to give up her hard earned self respect because she loved him? While this character isn't in danger of being emotionally abused, following that advice blindly like she did could have ended poorly. In a world filled with media exemplifying relationships of emotional abuse and manipulation being the norm, this story could have been set apart if it didn't have this one little blip.
Naijalight chapter 26 . 8/13/2020
I love this story. Came back to read it again. You’re a very good writer. And Goodluck on ur goal
lemonangeljuice chapter 26 . 8/6/2020
It was fun to read a fantasy version with super wealthy characters. Thank you!
Jilldawg chapter 25 . 8/3/2020
Best. Victoria. Ever. This was such a fun read. Thank you.
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 7/16/2020
What a great story, you made everyone so real and believable. Renee was an absolute corker of a character, when she dismissed Heidi... LOL. :-) I haven't been able to put this story down, I just had to read it all in one go. Fantastic, thank you for writing. :-)
1,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »