Reviews for All We Ever Wanted
laurilovesklaineandcc chapter 24 . 3/22
Oh man I have been waiting for this for so long but now that it's over, I don't want to believe that it's truly the end! I remember stumbling into A Fresh Start while looking for klaine fics with children lmao and that was on 2013! I've been here since then and I don't plan on letting go haha guess who's about to reread the whole series? Anyway, thank ou so much for these almost four years!
finduilas chapter 24 . 2/19
Aaaaahhhhh! I'm following this story on S&C and stumbled on this site by accident (long story, the internet is a weird place). Imagine my elation when I saw that you finished AWEW *and* continued HF *and* started on C&P! *squeeeee*
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I got some reading to do. But I just *had* to tell you how happy you just made me. So, thank you! 3
Love, love, love this whole series and I'm sad that it is ending! Thank you for the hours of reality escape you've given me! Whatever you write, I'm going to read!
hma1010 chapter 24 . 1/29
I LOVED this story! I am going to miss this world... :( AMAZING!
LvSammy chapter 24 . 1/22
OMG...wow...you made me cry...this was amazing and I am so sorry to see it end. I would gladly sign on for another 8 years if we got to read more about our amazing and funny and loving characters. You are so incredibly talented to come back and pick it up and I must say BRAVO my dear, BRAVO! I am so sad to see this end...but it was FANTASTIC! THANK YOU!
Any stories like one-pick like u know to keep up what the rest of the family is doing now or earlier not like a full story thing
I love this story so much. Just wondering ️And thanks
izzytheklainer chapter 24 . 1/22
Ah that makes me so happy! I love this verse soooooo much! Thank you! X
lovingsiri chapter 24 . 1/21
I'm so sad this is over. It was such a great story. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Charleygyrl chapter 24 . 1/21
Wow! What a fantastic way to end this fantastic fic! I cried! You're amazing u.u All I ever wanted! *-* A happy ending! :")

Marianne xoxo
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 24 . 1/20
Violet - an amazing end to a truly beautiful story.
jememj chapter 24 . 1/20
No... Not yet. Il was so happy to see that versé back and it is over.
Thank you so much. Those years were amazing growing up With them. Hope to read from you soon
MMB2004 chapter 24 . 1/19
Thank you so much for finishing this story! Although I am sad it is over, I am so happy to see what happened to our favorite family!
I have to say I got a little teary eyed at the end... I remembered reading A fresh start while it was still WIP. And then rereading this sequel, wondering if it will ever be completed... And like just so many feels! Thanks so much for writing this fic and for completing it. 3 3 3
the-power-of-love chapter 24 . 1/18
Sad that it's over but it was a great story love it
persiegirl20 chapter 24 . 1/18
Dear Author, Thank you for completing this cute 'verse.
I tore up at Brandi's speech when she talked about how her dads loved her unconditionally - Being single that is what I miss most about my parents' passing: Their unconditional love for me which real parents show and feel.
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »