Reviews for All We Ever Wanted
KlaineForever99 chapter 12 . 1/4
Another wonderful chapter! Would love to see Klaine on tv with a house full of kids & everyone interacting like this! So sweet!

The scenes with Cara are sweet but heartbreaking for me just imaging what it would be like to give up your child for adoption! These scenes are also well written. You don't shy away from writing all viewpoints: the happy, excitable parents & the thoughts of the teenager as she tries to keep herself separated from the situation, but then gives in to think what it would be like if she kept the baby. You are writing a very thought provoking emotional story! Thank you for sharing!
KlaineForever99 chapter 11 . 1/4
Oh my gosh! Love this chapter! Love the kid interaction! Love the sexy scene at the beginning! Love Kurt! What a combination being a dad & doctor! Would love to see Chris in a role as a doctor & dad in real life! So much sexy yummy ness & it's heartwarming too (the caring knowledgeable side). Ahh, I could go on & on talking about your Kurt! He is just perfect to me!

Amazing story!
KlaineForever99 chapter 10 . 1/4
I just realized that I'll be crying a lot with this story! Sometimes they will be sad tears & sometimes happy ones! You are making me so emotional! Thankfully, I got a laugh when Blaine called Cara squishy. So sweet! Tears came especially with Finn's interactions in Cincinnati & from Burt!

Love this story! I don't know what I'll do if any kids are taken away...I'll be a blubbering mess, I think.
KlaineForever99 chapter 9 . 1/4
Wow! I did not see that coming (Brandi's storyline with the others)! Amazing chapter! Thoughtful follow through! Amazing story!
KlaineForever99 chapter 8 . 1/1
You made me want to cry right along with Kurt! Such a sad storyline but unfortunately not made up with the world we live in today!

You write everyone so well: the kids (with their distinct personalities), Klaine, Finn, Paul, Cara. Love this world you've built! Great story!
KlaineForever99 chapter 7 . 1/1
No dry eyes after this chapter! I love Klaine in this verse! You have written a wonderful series! I love them being in the medical field. I relate to that because I am too! Believable & emotional scenarios. Having Finn as a Social Worker is just icing on the cake for me!

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us!
KnockturnAlly chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
I just spent the whole weekend re-reading this 'verse and I still can't believe how great it is! I'm just hoping you will update this eventually! I'll be here ready to read it when you do!
the-power-of-love chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
I'm sorry for the lose of your baby this is a great story can't wait to see what happens next
Cknap26547 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
I am deeply sorry about the loss of your baby. I hope things get better for you and ur husband... I loved your story and have read both stories in one night- up till 130am reading them both. Loved them! I hope you continue writing this story... Much love
Please chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
COME BACK,THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES FICS EVER, PLEASE, PLEASE COME BACK TO US, AS SOON YOU CAN! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)
leantired chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
are you going back?"
DarrenCrissBaby chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
I just want to tell you FOUR things.
1, A fresh start was beautiful
2, All We ever wanted is beautiful up to this point
3, I hope that you and your husband were able to find your way back, always keeping your 4 wonderful creations in your heart. I hope you're doing okay,both of you.
4, no matter whether you decide to finish this story in 1 year, 5 years, 100 years, or never. Thankyou for sharing it, there are not a lot of people who truly write "Klaine" as real life, and nothing is more real life than how you've written everything throughout. So yeah, thankyou love. xoxo
Sara Jimenez chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
I hope u are doing better! This is one of my fave fanfics. I hope that u can update it soon!
klainiac14 chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Hey Violet! i just wanted to say that i have absolutely adored this story as well as "A Fresh Start". I would love if you could finish the story, but even if you are unable to the way you ended it was near perfect. I loved every aspect of this story because of how well you wrote the characters and story lines. As well as this story and the previous one, I loved the honeymoon sequel as well. With all of these stories I was laughing and crying and shocked at how the stories progressed. I hope you do have a complete end for this one because I truly love this story. Dr. Kurt and Nurse Blaine are too awesome to not finish!
Mamma Kat chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Dear Violet,
I have never taken the time to tell you this but I love you. Your writing is sensational and I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. I can understand the need to grieve and I hope you and your family do so appropriately.

Until you write again,