Reviews for All We Ever Wanted
sharion69 chapter 20 . 8/5
i hope you are doing well I love your fanfics and I'm still hoping you can finish the fanfic but can understand everything you are going through just wanted to know I was thinking about you and wishing you well
izzytheklainer chapter 20 . 6/29
I love this story! You are such an incredible author! I hope that you are healing from the sadness that you have experienced, as it is two years from the last update, and you will soon feel well enough to write about the amazingness that is Klaine and their gorgeous family. Best wishes, izzytheklainer :)
Cloveteach chapter 20 . 4/11
Hi I hope there's a day where you will come back to finish this story. I have fallen in love with this family. I have so many questions like will Brandi tell her story. Will Cara return to the Hummel's? How will their Christmas turn out. I also do want to say I love what you do with there birthday traditions on telling wishes. It's always so sweet.
KlaineForever99 chapter 12 . 1/4
Another wonderful chapter! Would love to see Klaine on tv with a house full of kids & everyone interacting like this! So sweet!

The scenes with Cara are sweet but heartbreaking for me just imaging what it would be like to give up your child for adoption! These scenes are also well written. You don't shy away from writing all viewpoints: the happy, excitable parents & the thoughts of the teenager as she tries to keep herself separated from the situation, but then gives in to think what it would be like if she kept the baby. You are writing a very thought provoking emotional story! Thank you for sharing!
KlaineForever99 chapter 11 . 1/4
Oh my gosh! Love this chapter! Love the kid interaction! Love the sexy scene at the beginning! Love Kurt! What a combination being a dad & doctor! Would love to see Chris in a role as a doctor & dad in real life! So much sexy yummy ness & it's heartwarming too (the caring knowledgeable side). Ahh, I could go on & on talking about your Kurt! He is just perfect to me!

Amazing story!
KlaineForever99 chapter 10 . 1/4
I just realized that I'll be crying a lot with this story! Sometimes they will be sad tears & sometimes happy ones! You are making me so emotional! Thankfully, I got a laugh when Blaine called Cara squishy. So sweet! Tears came especially with Finn's interactions in Cincinnati & from Burt!

Love this story! I don't know what I'll do if any kids are taken away...I'll be a blubbering mess, I think.
KlaineForever99 chapter 9 . 1/4
Wow! I did not see that coming (Brandi's storyline with the others)! Amazing chapter! Thoughtful follow through! Amazing story!
KlaineForever99 chapter 8 . 1/1
You made me want to cry right along with Kurt! Such a sad storyline but unfortunately not made up with the world we live in today!

You write everyone so well: the kids (with their distinct personalities), Klaine, Finn, Paul, Cara. Love this world you've built! Great story!
KlaineForever99 chapter 7 . 1/1
No dry eyes after this chapter! I love Klaine in this verse! You have written a wonderful series! I love them being in the medical field. I relate to that because I am too! Believable & emotional scenarios. Having Finn as a Social Worker is just icing on the cake for me!

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us!
KnockturnAlly chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
I just spent the whole weekend re-reading this 'verse and I still can't believe how great it is! I'm just hoping you will update this eventually! I'll be here ready to read it when you do!
the-power-of-love chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
I'm sorry for the lose of your baby this is a great story can't wait to see what happens next
Cknap26547 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
I am deeply sorry about the loss of your baby. I hope things get better for you and ur husband... I loved your story and have read both stories in one night- up till 130am reading them both. Loved them! I hope you continue writing this story... Much love
Please chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
leantired chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
are you going back?"
DarrenCrissBaby chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
I just want to tell you FOUR things.
1, A fresh start was beautiful
2, All We ever wanted is beautiful up to this point
3, I hope that you and your husband were able to find your way back, always keeping your 4 wonderful creations in your heart. I hope you're doing okay,both of you.
4, no matter whether you decide to finish this story in 1 year, 5 years, 100 years, or never. Thankyou for sharing it, there are not a lot of people who truly write "Klaine" as real life, and nothing is more real life than how you've written everything throughout. So yeah, thankyou love. xoxo