Reviews for Green Eyes
t42n24t2 chapter 28 . 3/21
Lovely story... every word of it.
Dreams-Twilight chapter 1 . 2/25
Hi ! My name is Johanna, I'm french.
I would like to translate your story in french, so do you agree?
I wait for you answer. Thanks for you story I like it !
Bye )
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
I just got the amelia williams reference because I am slow...lol ilike it
roni2010 chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
cute seeing the boys older, at hogwart.. draco still has a crush on rose.. great ending..
roni2010 chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
love severus's neighbor, amelia's personality
roni2010 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
like the plot, so much.. great idea that draco & harry drunk de-age potion & severus is father11
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I do wonder what will happen to the vaults that Harry and Draco had in Gringotts will these go into Severus's care in trust for the children until there of age? Severus will need to get the children registered at the Ministry - do think they should have new names to prevent anyone at the Ministry or other undesirables finding out? Because if they had new names, it would truly give the two boys a second chance without all of the expectations/or bad trash from there past lives following there new life. Also Severus coud get to name his son, what he would have called "Harry" if he had known about him?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Honestly not too surprised about just how Harry was feeling now that the war was over, I don't think that he believed that he would survive. Then having then learnt that Severus was his father and about the affair he and Harry's mother Lily had before his birth - and Severus outright rejection. I think this was all too much for young Harry, considering the type of childhood he had and the rejection, neglect and abuse he'd already suffered at the Dursley's I suppose this final rejection just confirmed to Harry what the Dursley's always told him - that no would want the freak, who was good for nothing freak!

At least with both Draco and Harry being little babies "again" they get a second chance at a childhood and perhaps it will heal Draco's heart over the loss of his parents; and that Harry's second childhood will be better than his first, that he'll truly get to be a child - if Severus, and Harry's friends can keep the truth from the Ministry?
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
This is very poorly written, which is a shame.
Emmett's One True Love chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
This is a beautiful family story!
misuky7 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
This was amazing. I could not stop laughing at the babies, there were so cute. I wonder if I was right in thinking that Amy was in fact Ms. Pond, but I sorta figured with River and John it was a given. :3
Karaku-chan chapter 28 . 4/8/2014
i'm gonna guess that you're a doctor who fan as well? this was a great story, kinda sad to see it end.
Saint Snape chapter 28 . 3/10/2014
Cute story but I never warmed up to Amelia. I think this story would have done well without her with maybe a humorous "Mr. Mom" type situation going on with Severus.
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Yikes, the other thing is Amelia kisses Severus on the cheek the first time she is at his house and then she does it again? Who does this to a perfect stranger? And her telling him he needs a haircut? How dare her? She just met him. Who does she think she is? Severus with short hair is a no no too. She is really obnoxious.
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Cute story so far but not feeling any love for Amelia. If I had a nosy neighbor like her I would be telling her off. No one wants a neighbor hanging around outside checking out their company and angling for an introduction. She obviously knew Severus didn't want her to come to dinner but did instead. That right there was just too pushy and then she had the gall to stay long after Molly left. I'm hoping she gets better in the next chapters.