Reviews for Life is never gentle
joeriezeilany chapter 39 . 8/12
an update ! oh gods ..
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 39 . 8/11
Wow, this chapter was an incredible ride! I'm so glad you updated, this story is one of my favorites, and the awesomeness that is this chapter was more than worth the wait! Asgard is gone?! Omg, I'm desperate for more, please update again soon!
Anon chapter 38 . 8/11
This is freaking amazing! Hope for more soon.
Tess chapter 38 . 7/14
Bravo! More! More!
I can't wait to see more with the rest of loki's children!
Cantwrite13 chapter 38 . 4/16
It took a few days, but I have finally caught up to this point. The story is amazing and the writing is well done. I'm willing to wait in anticipation it it means more to this story.
I love this story, please update it. .
joeriezeilany chapter 38 . 3/23
an update ! thank the norns !
Sai chapter 37 . 2/18
I truly love this story. I probably couldn't even tell you how many times i've read it already and i still check frequently for updates. I can't wait to see what happens next. _
Oh please let the story continue! I need to know what's going to happen next! I'm a bundle or nerves over here!
Oh god the whole "the room exploded. again." thing scared me so much I literally froze and held my breath
Kim K chapter 37 . 12/18/2016
I am loving this story! I am so happy Loki is able to have kids again. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kim K chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
This chapter (3) was beautiful.
aryannerose chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I read this story years ago and i real stuck in my head and has taken me ages to find again, but I am so glad i did. thank you for such an inspiring, well written piece
Periain chapter 37 . 8/17/2016
I just adore this story. It's got everything - great grammar & syntax, engaging characters, good plot and that undefinable something that keeps you coming back for more. I'm so glad you're still writing this. Thank you!