Reviews for Life is never gentle
mania20 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
i love it soo much, God, you know, for me it's one of the best stories i've read if not the best. . it's awsome!
Chance13 chapter 40 . 10/24/2017
I still absolutely love this story, but I’m really struggling to see how they’re not all going to end up dead, but you managed to rescue Loki and save Asgard the first time, so you obviously have a plan. I hope.

Also I’m amazed at how committed you are to this story - it’s been over 5 years since you started, I think the only thing I’ve ever committed to for that long is my tumblr
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 39 . 10/1/2017
I just sat down and re-read ALL of this I need an update!
joeriezeilany chapter 39 . 8/12/2017
an update ! oh gods ..
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 39 . 8/11/2017
Wow, this chapter was an incredible ride! I'm so glad you updated, this story is one of my favorites, and the awesomeness that is this chapter was more than worth the wait! Asgard is gone?! Omg, I'm desperate for more, please update again soon!
Anon chapter 38 . 8/11/2017
This is freaking amazing! Hope for more soon.
Tess chapter 38 . 7/14/2017
Bravo! More! More!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/2/2017
I can't wait to see more with the rest of loki's children!
Cantwrite13 chapter 38 . 4/16/2017
It took a few days, but I have finally caught up to this point. The story is amazing and the writing is well done. I'm willing to wait in anticipation it it means more to this story.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/3/2017
I love this story, please update it. .
joeriezeilany chapter 38 . 3/23/2017
an update ! thank the norns !
Sai chapter 37 . 2/18/2017
I truly love this story. I probably couldn't even tell you how many times i've read it already and i still check frequently for updates. I can't wait to see what happens next. _
Guest chapter 37 . 1/23/2017
Oh please let the story continue! I need to know what's going to happen next! I'm a bundle or nerves over here!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2017
Oh god the whole "the room exploded. again." thing scared me so much I literally froze and held my breath
Kim K chapter 37 . 12/18/2016
I am loving this story! I am so happy Loki is able to have kids again. I can't wait for the next chapter.