Reviews for Life is never gentle
I love it. I am so glad i found this!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 41 . 4/8
crap I thought I'd reviewed this chapter I loved it so much SO happy the babies are okay!
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 41 . 4/3
Omg, what a fantastic chapter, I cried! So perfect, I’m so happy for them! I went back and read the whole thing again, and I’ve decided this is my all-time favorite story! Amazing work, best writing I’ve ever read! Have you considered cross posting to archive of our own? I’d like to save the story to my computer so I can keep a copy to read off-line!
Chance13 chapter 41 . 3/23
Honestly, how long you’ve been writing this for makes my head spin - I remember reading the one shot this is the sequel to back in high school and now I’m about graduate uni for the second time. You’ve been writing this since before I met most of my friends, since before I moved out my parents, and before I knew I was trans. You’ve had more commitment to this story than I’ve ever had to anything in my life and it’s honestly so amazing how far this story, everyone in it, and your writing has come since that wee pwp all that time ago.
mania20 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
i love it soo much, God, you know, for me it's one of the best stories i've read if not the best. . it's awsome!
Chance13 chapter 40 . 10/24/2017
I still absolutely love this story, but I’m really struggling to see how they’re not all going to end up dead, but you managed to rescue Loki and save Asgard the first time, so you obviously have a plan. I hope.

Also I’m amazed at how committed you are to this story - it’s been over 5 years since you started, I think the only thing I’ve ever committed to for that long is my tumblr
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 39 . 10/1/2017
I just sat down and re-read ALL of this I need an update!
joeriezeilany chapter 39 . 8/12/2017
an update ! oh gods ..
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 39 . 8/11/2017
Wow, this chapter was an incredible ride! I'm so glad you updated, this story is one of my favorites, and the awesomeness that is this chapter was more than worth the wait! Asgard is gone?! Omg, I'm desperate for more, please update again soon!
Anon chapter 38 . 8/11/2017
This is freaking amazing! Hope for more soon.
Tess chapter 38 . 7/14/2017
Bravo! More! More!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/2/2017
I can't wait to see more with the rest of loki's children!
Cantwrite13 chapter 38 . 4/16/2017
It took a few days, but I have finally caught up to this point. The story is amazing and the writing is well done. I'm willing to wait in anticipation it it means more to this story.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/3/2017
I love this story, please update it. .
joeriezeilany chapter 38 . 3/23/2017
an update ! thank the norns !