Reviews for The Latest Craze
ccase13 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Ooh! What an interesting idea. Gormet vampires wanting better than organic food.
Dizzo chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Oh, nice twist. Fangs cooking up gourmet victims for themselves - great idea.

I love Bobby's swearing, Dean's ecstatic moans and the flying tomatoes.

Round of applause, Kate :)
Dizzo chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Oh you brutal woman!

How can you allow Sam anywhere near sprouts - raw ones at that! If his fabled track record with burritos is anything to go by, he'd be a walking biological weapon.

Sprouts are evil. Poor Dean. :(
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh poor boys!
Here we are thinking Dean's questioning their life and their purpose, and he's just whinging about their food.

'A miserable look, aimed directly at his heart'. A vegetarian diet would do this to Dean, i'm sure :)
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Poor old Dean, chewing his way through uncooked food. Personally I would have to stick with salad!
Nice one, as usual :D

Chick xx
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
OMG, that was a great build up to the final chapter! I was wondering what was going on and then, bam, fangs making healthy meals for themselves! I'm sure Dean will never try a veggie again for that reason alone! lol
Twinchy chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Hilarious triple-drabble!

And obviously Sam was right, raw food isn't all bad, tomatoes can easily be used as projectiles. ;-)

I love your phrasing "at the end of the next day their gear was as sharp and gleaming as their plan"! *bows in awe*
Twinchy chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Ah, seduction even sells in the raw food branch ;)

In Sam's stead though I'd watch my back this night, what with having her send Dean another bowl of raw sprouts.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
*snort* and also nice cliffhanger!
missingmikey chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
LOL! Poor Dean!
Amberdreams chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Ha ha you are a very cruel woman tormenting poor Dean with raw sprouts! A heinous crime in anyone's book, even me, as a vegetarian steers clear of evil sprouts...
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh man, that would kill Dean!