Reviews for Speak Now
Sweetest Days chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I think this could be really good! Jut keep in mind that when a character talks to start a new paragraph for the sentence. And when the subject changes a new paragraph begins as well. ex:

"Hi," Castiel says, a smirk set upon his gorgeous face. Wait, what? Gorgeous face? What am I thinking? I smile at him and wave.
"Are you gonna say something or just sit there?" Castiel asks.
My eyes drop instantly to the ground.
"Cas, Stella doesn't like to talk. She hasn't for three years," Lysander says, his voice quiet, aware of the fact that this was a touchy subject for me.
He turns in his seat to face me. I can feel his mismatched eyes boring into me, so I look up with an equally mismatched gaze.
"Hey. He didn't know, Stellala," he tells me.

But update this because I'd love to read more :)
Hanjay898 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I really enjoyed your first chapter! Hope to see your next one. Only thing I would say is to maybe space it out a little. It's one paragraph which could make it a wee bit harder to read, but it's not a big deal. Can't wait for your next chappie! :D

Hannah.
Vincentria Maribella chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This has amazing potential! I really cant wait to see what you do with it!
Chrome Hearts chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aww, great job Stella. 3
Vintage and Pink chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I like your story, but there's a major issue here; it's a little hard to read. But, that's nothing a little revising or beta reader can help you with. Once I got into the story I find that it's off to a great start. Stella or should I say, Stellala sounds like a pretty likeable character, and not to mention interesting. She also seems mysterious, seeing as she doesn't talk much. Most of all I really want to know about her past, and how exactly she got that scar. I'm guess it has something to do with her family? Maybe a parent? I also want to know how did she meet Lysander. The two of them seem like they're really close, seeing as Stella has a nickname. I shall keep my eye out for your next update, but in the mean time, please revise your work to make it easier to read. :)

Cheers! -xXKiraUzumakiXx