Reviews for Suspicions and Smiles
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
soo cute he was watching her watch him if that makes sense go abby you got gibbs' blessing
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Rule #12 he damned! I love Gibbs and Abby's relationship. It is unique and so very intense at times. You definitely have a feel for this entire cast of characters. Love your stories.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
"She was a scientist, not some fluffy person who would happily speculate about anything." - IMO Abby is loads fluffier than she thinks.
So, in the past, Gibbs only kissed Abby on the cheek when the rest of Team Gibbs was not there? That sounds like an excuse for me to watch all my NCIS DVDs again to see if that is indeed the case...
"and kissed her cheek in front of his team. Only after Tony had scowled at this form of affection had she given in and decided to return to her lab. She wasn't going to make Tony jealous if Gibbs liked to show his affection for her more openly than he did to his senior field agent." - What IS DiNozzo's problem?
"Or transfer him to Antarctica or somewhere?" - Antarctica is closer to South Africa...so, as long as Timmy has on his thermal underwear, I will not complain about that :-)
Lucky Abby!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was so cute I love when Gibbs gets all protective :)

Perhaps it was best if she did observe him for a while. Gibbs would tell Abby of a problem long before he told his team, but not before he began to take it out on them. And Abby was like a daughter to the man; she knew him better than his team and he rarely took out his moods on her. If anyone could spot a subtle difference in him, it was her.""

wow great insight from McGee as this is so true
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awww, that was so cute! I am so excited for the premier!
Quintessential Queen of Hearts chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aw! So cute.
Kikilia14 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Cute way of Gibbs giving his okay.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is some nice, fluffy McAbby.

Thank you.

What a lovely, lovely birthday gift!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very sweet! I'm glad Gibbs approves!