Reviews for Where the Line Blurs
kalkidangegziabher chapter 25 . 8/12
This story is way to optimistic in its characterization of so many of the character. Every character seems ooc.
Saissa chapter 3 . 6/8
I think Draco is shocked that she didnt whine and cry like most others would. Because - as she said - she has heard it hundreds of times before and he is not saying anything new so why should she react now.

Bullies like Draco, do what they do just to get the reaction. But Hermione refused to react in the traditional way. This time she reacted in a different way. Hence Dracos confusion.
Why is there so much Harry in this dramione fic? Is this a Drary?
Rosemary chapter 57 . 5/17
I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Dramione fan. And I love canon compliant fics. And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this. Wow I've gone crazy!
Shona.x chapter 57 . 3/20
Excellent end to the story. Loved it so much! xx
Shona.x chapter 25 . 3/17
Super cute Dramione :) x
Shona.x chapter 17 . 3/17
Loving all the situations you are throwing into the mix. It's sad that Draco has no friends to turn to at this stage, but at least when the truth does come out we know he will have the support of his friends. Let's just hope Theo doesn't get found and killed. :( x
Shona.x chapter 15 . 3/16
I was just waiting for Ron to turn around and say that he still has feelings for her. While I do like reading some Harry and Ron bashing, I also love this side of Harry, and I think the understanding and kindness you haven given him in this story was very much needed in order for the story to be pulled together so nicely. It's great seeing Harry so supportive of Hermione's feelings for Draco, and that Hermione has someone to confide in Re: Draco. x
Shona.x chapter 8 . 3/16
Got so into reading this I just realized I haven't posted a review yet. Loving it so far! Glad Draco has decided to join the order. Obviously not too fussed on the parts about Hermiones attraction for Ron - but they are still very well written, and it does seem more realistic this way.. as long as she doesn't sleep with him or anything, then i'm good. :) It does seem her sights are very slowly starting to drift over to Draco now though... :) x
TheseLittleWonders chapter 19 . 2/27
Wow, a chance for Draco to get to know his Aunt Andromeda and his MUGGLE-BORN uncle. I've never read this dynamic before. Also super looking forward to seeing Tonks become his big sister and for them to have a fun dynamic.
Eshna chapter 57 . 2/22
Hi. I've read this particular fic for like several times. Okay, more than several times. And I love it. I was looking for a dramione fic which is DH compliant and I found this one. You've done an amazing job.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 57 . 11/30/2016
Loved it
Wilcox tanner chapter 57 . 4/28/2016
Man,,... It was an awesome read! :))
But... Just a minor snag. What tge sheez happened to SEVERUS bloody SNAPE?! He survives. But after that?
I'm sorry for ranting so much, but, after draco, hermione, i LOVE Severus Snape!soo...
Anyways, keep writin!
legiliimens chapter 57 . 4/27/2016
a lovely end to an incredible story! i honestly don't know why this story isn't more popular, as it's now definitely up there along with my top favorites. i was reminded of isolation throughout the story, in terms of plot, in certain aspects, and just how well written both are. thank you for sharing!
sashahp chapter 39 . 11/13/2015
i love this! you've written so beautifully how the last book would have been if Draco would have chosen to go to the Light side! Lovely story! :)