Reviews for Where the Line Blurs
Nikki Pond chapter 12 . 5/7
Yeah. Draco a spy and secretly fighting death eaters and meeting his cousin! Wow! Draco is brilliant
loveyouforever101 chapter 57 . 1/12
That was absolutely beautiful! I am speechless!
KristieRoxie chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is really an amazing story so far. You're dialogue is great, shaping up to be something I would image the characters would say in this type of situation. The details are vivid and interesting but no so much as to be annoying. Good work.
Chrismasters chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
great story, I didn't think their were any good T stories
jessi chapter 57 . 8/31/2014
Great story! I really liked it!
AllstarEms chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
Didn't her parents get tortured after the Diagon Alley attack? So why are they just finding out about Voldemort?
TashaRose chapter 57 . 3/20/2014
This was a truly amazing story to read tonight. I started it this afternoon (technically yesterday afternoon) and just finished it now (the next morning close to 5 am). I did get up a few times, but you truly had me enthralled. It was an amazing read, great story, and your creativity & grasp of the characters were spot on!
Dav155 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I'm not trying to be critical, but I have to point out that Wiltshire is a county, not a town. Other than that, good first chapter.
haters make-me famous chapter 57 . 2/25/2014
I loved every little bit of this story. Thank you for writing it.
Ennun chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
I can imagine what kind of "suggestions" Ginny was making :))
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 57 . 1/2/2014
i really like the way you crafted the entire story...beautiful! Your detailing of some of the characters...i really enjoyed reading this story! :-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
its so nice to see Harry accepting so easily and maturely...in most fanfics i've read harry and ron literally lash out at Hermione for liking draco. i like this sensible side of harry! :-)
Fullmetal11791 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
""Are you thinking about the task again?" Theo asked him, with a worried look upon his face. While they knew he had a task, the two of them only knew the basics. Unlike the rest of his house, the two of them didn't want him to fail his task to higher themselves in His ranks. They would help him as much as they could with the minimal amount of knowledge they knew, and for that Draco was grateful."

This completely contradicts what you wrote I either chapter two or three. You stated that there were no friendships in Slytherin, that even Theodore and Blaise, the two people Draco was closest two, would make him look bad to get higher in the ranks.

Also, why is Draco suddenly questioning his beliefs about blood superiority? There hasn't been anything at all to change his mind that's happened so far besides talking to a ghost. Why would talking to the ghost be different from any of the other times he's talked to muggle born's that made him start questioning his beliefs? Doesn't make sense.
ATaleOfTwistedSuspense chapter 57 . 11/18/2013
This is one of my all time favourite fics! The plot was spectacular and the writing fantastic! you couldn't have done this any better, well done! :)
marauderfranky chapter 57 . 11/2/2013
absolutely brilliant story... I cried a bit! Thank you so much for writing this, I really loved it the whole way through, and the ending was lovely:')