Reviews for Where the Line Blurs
savannavansmutsmut chapter 57 . 11/30/2016
Loved it
Wilcox tanner chapter 57 . 4/28/2016
Man,,... It was an awesome read! :))
But... Just a minor snag. What tge sheez happened to SEVERUS bloody SNAPE?! He survives. But after that?
I'm sorry for ranting so much, but, after draco, hermione, i LOVE Severus Snape!soo...
Anyways, keep writin!
legiliimens chapter 57 . 4/27/2016
a lovely end to an incredible story! i honestly don't know why this story isn't more popular, as it's now definitely up there along with my top favorites. i was reminded of isolation throughout the story, in terms of plot, in certain aspects, and just how well written both are. thank you for sharing!
sashahp chapter 39 . 11/13/2015
i love this! you've written so beautifully how the last book would have been if Draco would have chosen to go to the Light side! Lovely story! :)
sashahp chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
it was great!
DragonReader99 chapter 38 . 8/28/2015
This is great!
Alisha chapter 57 . 8/25/2015
This Was Absolutely Amazing. What A Sweet Ending Although I Cringed At Rose And Albus Getting Together Knowing That They Are Cousins In Canon. Im Glad That Everyone Is Close
Alisha chapter 55 . 8/25/2015
Excellent Story
Alisha chapter 53 . 8/25/2015
Awww That Speech Was Touching
Alisha chapter 52 . 8/25/2015
They Really Are Stupid. Killing Someone In Self Defense Is Not The Same As Killing Someone Because Of Their Heritage
Alisha chapter 31 . 8/25/2015
This Story Is Awesome
SSB chapter 57 . 7/31/2015
Scorpius,rose are British so they would say mummy or mum
by the way nice fanfic
FanGirlJen chapter 57 . 7/25/2015
I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH. You are a brilliant writer, remember that :D Dramione FTW
wilcox tanner chapter 57 . 7/9/2015
U rock! I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so much rite now!_ just coz u didnt kill Sevy! It was was really a good story! I liked it. Just that there should've been an extra chapter bfore the epi. Thats what I feel. Nothing against what you've written. God bless ya!
Nikki Pond chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Yeah. Draco a spy and secretly fighting death eaters and meeting his cousin! Wow! Draco is brilliant