Reviews for The Rules to Being Invisible
cupcakegirl786 chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Great story! Update soon because I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
Tyler Tielor chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
hi im new and i luv the story and im in 6th grade i luv mean girls too and im 5'3 or 4 so im taller than you please more... -D
smileysteph chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hi so I'm not sure if you have read my other review for this chapter but great job overall with this whole story! It's one of my faves and... I"M DIEING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Sorry I don't want to rush you but is there any slightest possibility that you'll update soon? :) I would love to read a new chapter but please take your time. If you feel stuck on the next chapter take your time because I do not want to rush! So yea I'm just a desperate fangirl begging if one of her favorite authors would upload when they have time. Sorry for loving your story so much but after I read the first chapter, I didn't have much choice than LOVE IT! ;)
Readette chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Guess who got a twitter?! Yes I officially have a Twitter and I would love to follow you guys if you have one! You can PM to share it privately or You could just follow me ReadetteRocket (I had to use my last name because Readette was already taken-_-). You can ask me questions or we could fangirl together over A&A or TWD!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
I want Austin to meet ally's birth dad
Ashlee chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Lovveee your story! Pleaseee update soon!
readinghottie16 chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
O this is so good please update soon I was laughing so hard my aunt asked me what was wrong lol :)
Awesomesauce325 chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Loved it :D
Ali chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This amazing first chapter rocking it gal. It hel my attention from the very first sentence. I really like you fan fix you've got a work of art no writing . Be proud of it and embrace your talent yeah (fist pump ) . I loooooove it keep on writing !
MissPuzler1 chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Stupid Sir Marvin Domo!? Too funny. Now favoriting and following this story.
Ross's Juliet chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
Love it update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
You have no clue how Long I've been waiting for you to update and how much torture I went through without bring able to know what happened but it was worth the wait! :) I loved it like always and ally's last text, priceles! Please update soon and don't worry take your time. I don't want you top have to rush it all through.
With lots of love, smileysteph :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
I'm so glad you're back. I was dying for you to update! :) so great chapter like always and I can't wait to see what happens to austin for calling ally a dummy. Also o can't believe it,- allys coming into the light. I'm really psyched for the next coulter and update ASAP! You're an awesome writer and don't you forget it! :) with lots of love, smileysteph. Short I was too lazy to log in.
readinghottie16 chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
your awesome first of all and second I really love this story and I hope you update soon
Loukaia chapter 12 . 10/19/2012