Reviews for Every Perfect Moment
crys chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Please please please continue this fanfiction!
Innocence121 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
damn this is beautiful the way you have linked the stories together and i think the flashback chapter is my favourite awww amazing cant wait for more x
GHVYKUGAXU chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hey guys can you pu-leees update please
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I really like this chapter- especially all of Spencer's thoughts.
kblglsfbtrh chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
please update please
vondydora chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I just found this story and I think you were doing a great job with it and the whole idea is amazing. I'm really sad you didn't update it in so long, I think you should give it a try. Hope you continue it some day
xoxo
chelseabean419 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Ana. How dare you not tell me about this collab story?! You and Tracey (nice to "meet" you by the way ;)) are both INCREDIBLE writers and this is PERFECT. Applauding.
Quic question though: Is Toby going to be A in this? Like how are you guys going to maneuver around that? Even though I'm sure whatever you guys do will be awesome :)
Keep being amazing! ;)
love it please update
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I loved it!
eastbetty79 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
wow! loved it could really believe this was coming from Spencer
lostinthemusicx11 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
ASSDJHFHDKLLKKJGFLGKFDHDJSL;; Excuse me if my thoughts aren't coming out coherent, my Spobettes, but this was...oh my gosh...TOTAL PERFECTION! You two constantly keep outdoing yourselves and I love it ohsomuch ;) 1x16 is definitely one of the most memorable Spoby scenes and I truly, completely, and one hundred percent ADORE how you've written it. Bravo! (Or should I say Brava!)

Love you two big, big bunches 3

Chrissyguru

P.S. Looking forward to Tuesday. Can't wait to fangirl with you both & Breezy ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Looved it omg
Safe.Place.To.Read chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
ladies, you NEER cease to amaze me with your flawlessness. EVER ;) this...this is amazing. Perfect. I love you both to the moon & back! never forget that :)
Safe.Place.To.Read chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
oh man.. yoooouu.. you just absolutely nailed this! the way everything just goes full circle with this flashback chap? & Toby's mom... oh my gosh. :'( just this whole entire story is perfection. I think I might just faint. ;)

by the way, I'm SO sorry about posting this review so late..but I just wanted to let you know, I'm completely-utterly in love with this story, and I CANNOT wait for more! keep up the fabulous work! :-))
xxox