Reviews for Shrunken Phil
Kira or whatever chapter 3 . 3/31
reviews are food and food is life so here you go
Malteser24 chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Poor little phil. I love this story and I think you did a wonderful job.
Midnight4568 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
If you love your readers then you wouldn't force us to review before uploading new chapters! D:

Anyway, nice chapter and poor Phil!
Midnight4568 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
I can picture all of this happening haha, you write detail really well. Please don't be shy about posting new chapters; you have 17 follows on this story so far and it'll be sure to increase!
Midnight4568 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Great chapter! Everyone seems so in character... and I like Phil's reaction to the pink room!
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOL this story is hilarious! Every fandom needs a shrunken-main-character fic!
Me chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
You are an epic writer! I sound so awkward but I have the social skills of lemongrab who I have recently become obsessed with.
Write more stuff!
DollyDaydream8 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Please please please please carry on writing this! Its a story that doesn't have someone depressed and doesn't have loads of kissing in! Good fics like that are weirdly hard to come by! I really like this because the whole idea of it is something I've not come across before as well. :) As for ideas that might help give you some inspiration to write more... the most logical cure for phil would probably be them finding w way to measure how much tiny amounts of medication he'd be allowed to take. It could also be he's smaller now and so he gets a lot colder easier because of something or other (sorry that one wasn't that helpful was it) and if you continue the story further, I know it sounds kinda weird but they could loose phil. Not in a major life threatening he's going to get stood on way but if he dropped out of someone's pocket and then they stood up or moved thinking he was still in there. That could be interesting. And I'm really sorry for rambling! But yes, good story, thanks :)
Yay chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
This is such a fun story to read! OMG. I love it especially because it doesn't involve one of them dying horribly (at least yet) or making out. Bring the fun back into it. It's so srs now. Make Dan and Charlie make a little mini hospital or something and have a really sad moment when they think Phil's going to die but then a really happy one when he recovers and doesn't die. Also make someone figure out how to give him some sort of medication by subtracting his size from the milligrams in the pills or something like that. (make sure to tell everyone that that's not actually effective IRL.
Just an idea, and thanks for writing a story that didn't make me bawl my eyes out or be sick.
thecocaptainofthefriendship chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
dfghadzbvchabfdkjharejdzhfaj hfdzj
I think it's my favourite fanfic, asdfghjkl
JustGoogleIt chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
I really love this story! It's so original and interesting. You managed to keep the people pretty much in character, which is awesome, and you have a fantastic vocabulary! I hope you keep writing it!

Thanks for sharing this with us! :)
scumtaco chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
I actually love this story so much, it's perfect!
shattered17 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
This is so adorable! I love how they've all taken it so casually that Phil is shrunken. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what's wrong with Phil! :)
theoneweirdo 3 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I love this story! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I seriously love it! (cliff-hangers aren't fun though :P)
JonieErickson chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
ABSOULUTLY BRILLIANT. (I'm crap at spelling sorry. I live this story so much. it's not like any other fic I've read. please continue it! 3