Reviews for Capture the Flag
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
well, I've never played "capture the flag". Darn. I never knew how much fun I was missing.

Loved the line "if there was one thing Cain did more often than guard where the youngest princess had been, it was search frantically for where she was now."

SG
Randompersonality chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I want to try this game! lol
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
You've run out of interesting ways to say you don't own Tin Man? I've run out of interesting ways to say you're awesome :)
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I think what makes this game even more perfect is what is implied, rather than directly stated. Let's see if everyone else follows me here... So if the game has been changed to 'capture the princess' and DG is on the opposing team from Cain, it stands to reason that Az is on Cain's team as the 'princess' DG's team needs to capture, correct? I think it might be impossible for DG's team to win this game for two reasons: 1) I'm betting none of the guards are really all that keen on tackling the former sorceress. She may be reformed and unpossessed (depossessed? dispossessed?), but she still can do that soul sucky thing.(Also can you imagine someone tackling Az in the woods and her giving them a dressing down for getting dirt and whatnot all over her!?) 2) Anyone who tried to keep the Tin Man from his Princess doesn't stand a chance. I mean it's not like he hasn't demonstrated this particular skill/mindset countless times before.
Also just because I'm mean (and maybe a little selfish as I don't want the series to end!), will we see an Ozian version of Red Rover, mayhap?
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
There was almost a kiss! They were all cute and adorable in that stubborn Tin Man way, and then they're interrupted by the other members playing the game. No wonder Raw was annoyed. He probably intended for the pair to end up together and alone since he was the one who introduced the change of mobility to the game. I love this series, though not quite as much as the Gulch-verse. Keep up the great work.
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Yeah, I might at that. Should I give some ideas too - just to keep you busy? :)

I was thinking Cranium, Skip-Bo, Cribbage, Poker, Guess Who...

Don't worry, I've got more. :P
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You know I think I approve of changing the game to capture the princess. It suddenly got a lot harder with a mobile target.

But Raw has managed to build up an empathy practice as he has to counsel people to deal with their sudden (but quite expected) fear of Cain.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
:) Yes run home with her Cain. Gotta hate when guards interrupt what could have been a kiss.

I'm betting that DG just loved that. She got him to carry her off. Even he though he threw DG over his shoulder it is still him carrying her.

(laughing) So I take it Raw was on DG's team? And you just gotta love Cain's improvements to this game.

It is just so good & funny!
AngelFace273 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I'm starting to get the sense that Raw is a DG/Cain shipper. And a hardcore one at that. When are all of these games supposed to take place? Because if winter is approaching at all, Raw might just force the two of them to play Seven Minutes in Heaven again, except cover the entire ceiling of the closet with mistletoe. I know I would.
Ooh, ooh, game idea! Make Cain play "Honey, I Love You" with DG! That one might just make him snap. Or implode, if there's more than just the two of them playing. Plus it might finally appease DG/Cain shippers somewhat, like Raw. :P
Ja ne!
-Angel -
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
hehehe, so the perfect game for dg and cain, love it, and i have no doubts that no matter who they put on the team opposing cain, he'll win every single time even though dg's undoubtedly trying to play fair
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh, Thank God, DG's catching on.