Reviews for Strange Visitors From Another Century
Fandomhope chapter 9 . 20h
Can you ever do a fanfiction where Hogwarts read Strange Visitors From Another Century? It would be very interesting to see the characters’ reaction.
Ai Huiyuan chapter 25 . 21h
A rather cliffy ending. I really like the story and the idea and how the things are nothing like we had heard in the legends. I do hope that Slytherin remains in his time, I doubt you would let him though. There are many details like appertaining and the translating-wards that made this story very authentic and logical. What time will they land in when they travel? I wonder what will happen when the trio meet the Grey Lady and the Bloody Baron. Keep it up! I am looking forward to your next chapter.
Kallanit chapter 9 . 8/11
I was just rereading this story and something struck me with this chapter: I wonder what would happen if a Patronus was sent directly into Harry's scar? I'm sure you've already decided how you're going to have the Founders deal with the Horcrux in Harry, but that just came to mind because of the Trio teaching the Founders the Patronus charm.
joannaphoenix chapter 25 . 7/31
aren’t you going to download more chapters?!
This is LITERALLY the BEST fanfiction I have EVER read. Honestly. I LOVED it. I can't say anything else. No more words. It's so awesome I can't even describe it. But could you please continue if it's not TOO much trouble? You said there were only a few chapters left...
Sriindia chapter 25 . 7/13
It's the greatest fanfiction ever written! But why you have stopped writing it? Please complete it...in the the last chapter you said there are not much left in this story...then please try to complete it...
katesari chapter 25 . 7/11
Cliffhanger! enjoyed this chapter. hope to read more soon! bye
whom4 u chapter 1 . 7/10
Wating for next chapter.
BookLover95 chapter 1 . 7/7
Hi, I've commented on this fic before, but I wanted to add that this is one of the best stories I've ever read. It's been a part of my life for the last five years which is kind of insaane considering how much I've changed since then, lol. I absolutely love your characterization of the founders. Honestly, I doubt I'll ever be able to accept any other interpretation of them, they're just so fleshed out and alive in your 'verse. Also, your one of the few fanfic aurthors I've encountered who actually stuck with the characterization of the trio from canon and I appriciate that so so much. Even if you never touched it again, this story will stay with me for the rest of my life. So thank you:)
Liz chapter 25 . 7/7
PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
Hey!
Cool story!
I just want to know if the founders eventually do find out about Umbridge...because that would be epic!
Arashi chapter 25 . 6/29
I can't wait to read more, please update soon~!
Salazar. You are dearest friend. Izzyaro. You are no using proper grammar.
Sebastop228 chapter 25 . 6/29
I'd really like a scene in which they figure out a way to fix Salazar's leg, regardless of whether or not he goes to the past in the end. Also fantastic story! One of the best I've ever read!
Lady Archimedes's Clone chapter 6 . 6/28
What can 'he' do!? you still haven't told us!
2,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »