Reviews for Strange Visitors From Another Century
Beloved Daughter chapter 20 . 3/28
Great story! I love the little details you've put into each character such as Harry not being a killer, despite everything. Can't wait to read more. Good luck with your hospital placement blocks!
jgood27 chapter 20 . 3/23
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Questionable Answers chapter 20 . 3/22
loving it so far. i shall wait with baited breath!
olombagoly chapter 20 . 3/20
I love your story for a lot of reasons, but I'm goinh to focus on the two most important to me.
I love that Harry doesn't just become super powerful with a little training like in most stories I read. The way you have them improve is really realistic, while also not being tedious and I'm rooting for them a lot more than I would if they just magically became super powerful.
The other thing I really like is that you treat all the characters with respect and you don't focus on just Harry, even if he is the main character. Everyone is in character and even your OC's (and I count the Founders as OC's given the nothing we know about them) are all realistic while being interesting with their own personalities and they don't exist just to further the plot and I really appriciate that.
And last but not least is your characterization of Ron. He is my favourite character in the book and the way the fandom treats him is one of the reasons I try to stay away, the reason I'm mostly afraid to read fic in this fandom, because you can't tell from the summary if the author is going to shit all over him and that just makes me angry. That is the reason why I love every fic to bits that keeps him in character and you not only do that, but you also have a very interesting story with a compeling plot that makes me want to read.
So thank you for this fic and you now have one more reader who waits patiently for the next chapters.
Kilana89 chapter 20 . 3/17
Oh Merlin! Haha Myrddin is pretty hilarious! Anyway I'm so glad to see you back, I read this years ago and really enjoyed it. The additional chapters are fantastic. I love how you have accentuated the trios other house traits. I figured Edmund would eventually be the Bloody Baran, but nice to have it confirmed. I can wait to see more!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 10 . 3/16
Makes me wonder if this was what Rowena's vision meant. I thought at first it meant Harry, Ron, Hermione and Neville were separated then Neville was left behind. But now? It sounds like the vision is talking about Harry, Ron and Hermione as the three and the Founders as the four. Slytherin being separated from the four and joining the rest. The loss of the Founders.
Holy crap! One of the best stories I've read yet! I really hope you see this through. Obviously you've got talent and I'd would love to read more of what you'll write!
NO Harry! Just no! Ron after Helena would make since, but it's just wrong for Harry being after her... Though that might just be bc you've sent my inner fan girl crazy with your probably unintentional Salazar x Harry.
Waoh... i kind of wish this was a Slytherin x Harry fic..
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 20 . 2/27
I've just reread your entire story and adored it :) If I'm honest with something, it's my personal opinion that the plot drags a little in places, but your characters are flawlessly flawed and your battle scenes are brilliant! Slytherin is portrayed just the way he should be, and I'm so glad you didn't just make him ~evil~ and leave it at that. The Founders are all written amazingly, really. And, of course, the Golden Trio is conflicted but strong, and I'm rooting for them every step of the way! I love this story a whole lot, and I'm glad you're still updating. I await the next chapter with eagerness :)
Dreamer22 chapter 20 . 2/25
I've been enjoying this story very much, though I have to say, the trios reaction to Myrddin is absolutely fantastic! I've been snickers during every scene with him! Lol can't wait for more!
Zenog chapter 4 . 2/24
I realise this is an old chapter, but most alcoholic beverages in this time period were somewhere between water and hard lemonade in their alcohol content. It's not really enough to get the reaction you're talking about in this chapter.
guest chapter 20 . 2/19
binge reading this was very enjoyable.

The character development of the Founder, especially Slytherin, has been just about how I'd ever envisioned them. Well done!

Myrddin is perfect! A little crazy, maybe even insane in some ways, but brilliant. He's what, I suppose, Dumbasadoor wishes he was.

I also like how you've not suddenly made Harry, or either of the other two, suddenly brilliant, or awesomely powerful heirs to the worlds magic, or something like that. Instead, they're very much still kids coming to the very horrifying realization that the world owes them nothing, and is more than willing to make you pay for what ever it is you get. It's tough lesson in the real world, too. You've handled it, are handling it, in a very real fashion, to my eyes at any rate.

As I said. Enjoying it immensely. Next chapter is very soon, I hope. **hint** **hint** :)
guest chapter 1 . 2/17
I'm liking it so far...:)
Deathcrow chapter 4 . 2/17
In this chapter the author apparently forgot that there's supposed to be an interpretation charm in the castle. Why would it be able to allow communication between different languages (one of those languages even being one that doesn't exist yet) but is stumped with colloquialisms or different words for dinner or lunch. Doesn't make any sense.
1,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »