Reviews for Strange Visitors From Another Century
Bryce A chapter 25 . 10/8
I NEED MORE
Eva chapter 25 . 10/6
Hope we get anothe chapter soon!
Arania Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/7
why do the founders in that picture look a lot like aragorn, galadriel, arwen and boromir with slight modifications
Elentiya chapter 25 . 10/6
I literally did nothing today, the fic was that good,,,, but come on, tHIS IS WHERE YOU LEAVE US?! (I say that calmly and respectfully)- please tell me ur coming back- also I had a good teary moment when Harry found out about having family so Thankyou for that, it’s rare to find a fanfic that immerses you that fully that you can imagine a characters heartbreak and happiness in a moment such as that
G.M.Rivers chapter 1 . 10/3
Okay wow, I have spent HOURS just binge-reading this without even realizing it wasn't complete and now I just need more. This story has been intense and emotional and wonderful, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Marshmallowmann chapter 25 . 10/1
you really need to update more often. the pauses are so long i almost forgot what this story is about
MFernandaO chapter 25 . 9/25
OOOOOOH I want more! Need!
HassleCastle chapter 25 . 9/23
Oh my. What a place to end. Update please! Awesome chapter!
UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF MERLIN! PLEASE! I'M GOING MAD HERE
Elodie4011 chapter 25 . 9/12
This is an excellent story! The pacing is nice and the way you played in Harry being related to Slytherin through his mum may have been done before, but it felt different and new in this story. The writing is great, grammar is good, and I’m throughly excited for the next chapter after that cliff hanger you left off with! ~
Kimera20 chapter 25 . 9/5
omfg!
When is the next chapter coming out i love this story
fancyspinner chapter 10 . 9/3
I am so glad to have found a story once more. :-) I love it! I really enjoy these types of stories were the founders train some of the people from Aries time.
Lady Serenity Taisho chapter 25 . 9/1
This is the most amazing founders fanfic I have ever read! The plot is so well developed and the characters! I love this fanfic and look forward to the next installment. Please update soon!
Jeptwin chapter 3 . 8/28
Intriguing... especially considering that there’s seven of them now.
2,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »