Reviews for Strange Visitors From Another Century
Eagle Hawke chapter 16 . 7/13
Noo!
Wolfcry04 chapter 16 . 6/30
This is such an amazing story. I just love it. I just wish the founders could go to the future to help with Voldemort. I know they are training and all, but they are going to need all the help they can get and who better to help then the founders of Hogwarts. With the way they are bounded to Hogwarts so mabey they can make a spell to connect them to the school so they can come back and save it and see Harry, Ron, and Harmione again. They could also seal the Chamber of Secrets so it can oly be opened by all of them in a time of need to DEFEND the school. Because come on the Basilisk would've saved them a lot of casualties in the battle for Hogwarts the founders would've saved a lot of lives too. Also I know they are going to try and change the veiws on Slytherin and his house, but centuries of thinking one way is not going to be changed by a few kids. They need proof and what better proof than the man himself not evil. I feel like knowing what happens in the future will help them avoid anything that might lead to Slytherin's future reputation. Mabey they wil change it so that those roumors never start? Anyway I'm ramballing. So sorry for the long review, but I had to express my thoughts. Sorry again thanks for all the work you have put into this story.
Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud chapter 16 . 6/29
So, I binge read this whole thing in less than 24 hours... I love this. I couldn't be happier with your portrayal of the Founders, from Hufflepuff's ferocity and kindness to Slytherin's uncannily Dumbledore-like wisdom and willingness to be the blood-soaked hero Hogwarts (read Gotham/Hell's kitchen) needs. I also like how he still has an edge, but isn't a bully, he's just yandare (mainly for Hufflepuff which I love how you set that up), which is awesome. It has been a long while since you've updated, but I have faith you'll return at some point. I'm excited for student interactions, I really like the little bits you've shown us of Helena Ravenclaw, and would love to see more of her specifically. This is superb story and it's hands down my favorite portrayal of the founders I've read so far, so thanks for that.
Nicol chapter 16 . 6/24
I hope u r ok.
Hope ur studies are going well.
Hope u r alive.
Please finish this story !
How many students are there? Couldn't the founders apperate them to the castle (and temporarily take the wards down in a particular room)? Or apperate the, to the main gate after making sure the area is secure?
Suse B chapter 7 . 6/19
This story is really good! And well-written, which is as important.

So...you read David Eddings. :-) I like Zith.
Cara Meirfert chapter 16 . 6/18
Please please please update. This is amazing and it looks like you haven't updated in months and months :(
kitty-gurl1 chapter 16 . 6/16
i think i started reading this fic once upon a time and then lost it because the first few chapters seemed really familiar to me. either way, i'm really glad i found this fic because it is absolutely amazing so far and i am thoroughly enjoying it! can't wait till the next chapter comes out!
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 6/13
God they are all so fucking stupid, Ill never understand how people can enjoying reading this, im very happy we are all so different.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 6/12
its all portrayed so very Naively from both parties, its very off putting.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 16 . 6/12
Dang, this is one of the few cliffhangers in this story, and it's on the last chapter when I'm caught up! On another note, this was probably the most interesting wandlore I've read outside of canon.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 6/12
Why would Harry have used Expelliarmus just after commenting on Gryffindor's lack of a weapon?
ShootMeDead chapter 16 . 6/9
This story has been really interesting. I love the way you have developed it, and I'm eager for more. SPOILER FOR THE STORY
Also, it just struck me, the vision Ravenclaw had in the beginning of 7 people... Does it mean one of the Founders are going with the Trio? I'm just speculating, lol. :D
AryaJasmine chapter 16 . 6/3
I really love this story and would love to read more please updated
Aedrie chapter 16 . 6/3
Seems really good! I enjoyed reading it and hope that the story continues at some point in the future. Hopefully the Trio stays long enough to help improve Hogwarts when they return and fight against Volde and his eaters... Are you thinking of continuing it?
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »