Reviews for Strange Visitors From Another Century
Nymphadora27 chapter 29 . 5/6
I have stumbled across this absolute gem of a fic by mistake and I am in love with it.
I have read it 3 times already and I can't get enough.
how you connected the canon with this story is amazing
and portrayal and development of each character is so good.
I just love it, can't get enough of it
I hope you update soon, or share updates in sequel
can't wait
please please please don't abandon this
lots of love
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 29 . 5/2
I honestly love this story. I can't wait to read more. I hope the friendship between Helena and Harry progress. I need more Myrrdin, Castor and Pollux. I also need Helga and Salazar to get their ish together. I know that Sal won't leave Harry to fend for himself, but I would at least like a happy-ish ending there. I do hope that the three Founders leave something in the Chamber for Sal once they all return to the future. Update soon please.
JustAnotherRavenclaw chapter 29 . 4/26
I have had this favourited for a while, and every time I reread it I'm reminded just why it's my favourite time travel fic. This is probably the fourth or fifth time I've read it and it gets better every time. You're writing is amazing, your characterisation is impeccable and your plotline in enthralling.
I love this so much!
This is a great story. And I love how you let the characters be real and also mature and find themselves. Great job mixing canon or hints of canon in with an original story.
Please continue. I really look forward to more.
Azet chapter 29 . 4/22
Amazing story ! I am really looking forward to read how they will return to their time and how many asses they'll kick at that point !
Joooools chapter 1 . 4/17
Please update if you have time
Kinjo2k01 chapter 29 . 4/16
A really great chapter...living this story... please keep it up...
Kinjo2k01 chapter 21 . 4/16
I am struggling to put this story down... I love founders era stories and tou have done really well with this one...
apls79 chapter 29 . 4/12
This is a great story. I look forward to seeing how you continue with it (if you have the time that is).
Joooools chapter 29 . 4/10
This is one of the best things I’ve ever read please say there is going to be another I’m so desperate to see what happens
Joooools chapter 1 . 4/10
Is there another story on the way this one is amazing and I can’t wait to see what happens next
dianaanne chapter 3 . 4/5
Interesting story
Enjali chapter 29 . 4/1
I'm glad they are staying longer; although, I was kinda hoping to see Malfoy's face when Harry calls Salazar grandfather. I hope he does go with them.
Carthienes chapter 29 . 3/31
Thank you, and Good luck!

I have really enjoyed this story, and like the way you managed to foreshadow Slytherin leaving with Harry so early; though I wondered if there was a third way... Ron mentioned that it was possible to ritually appoint a suitable heir early on,and despite the distance between them it seemed like they were trending that way!

Either way, Voldemort is in for a surprise when the new Harry gets back. It's unfortunate that Hermione and Slytherin failed to keep Harry from becoming a warrior... but sadly inevitable, I think. A bittersweet victory.

Thank you.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 27 . 3/27
I love when chapters have double meaning.

I also hate it. You bastard.
2,959 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »