Reviews for Strange Visitors From Another Century
SixFtWookie chapter 24 . 7/3
That's the first time the RoR has been mentioned. I was convinced that it hadn't been enchanted yet and that was going to be the solution to send them home. There goes that theory.
SixFtWookie chapter 3 . 7/1
Pretty sure Rowena's dream is foreshadowing Salazar joining the trio in the trip forward. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
BellaBlack-Ravenclaw chapter 28 . 7/1
Please, Please, Please make a sequel. This is awesome, I love the storyline!
GriffinclawGirl1 chapter 28 . 6/30
Please Update! I love this story!
Amanda Pall chapter 28 . 6/26
Absolutely the best fan fic story of Harry Potter I have ever read! Loved it soooo much I stayed up way to late on two different nights reading it. Please please continue!
elanga.blake chapter 28 . 6/25
i just finished your story and was wondering if you planned on writing a sequel?
goldenzingy46 chapter 28 . 6/23
Well there went four hours of my life, binging this wonderful masterpiece you've created, I can't wait for more! -
Wolfayne chapter 28 . 6/23
I just bingeread this in two days and I have to say, I love it. I adore how you portrayed the Founders, and the idea of the Trio going back in time rather than the Founders coming forward or just their portraits being found or something is great. The interactions between times are inspired and I love the way you incorporated so many characters that a lot of other authors might have completely ignored (like Helena and the Baron). Keep up the good work, and I'm excited for what you have in store!
PaxZola chapter 1 . 6/19
This is amazing! Could you please update?
Azalea Lily Potter chapter 28 . 6/16
next chapter please
Amazing fanfic, I also noted that your writing skills considerably improved since first chapters, good work! Well, if Salazar really goes with the trio, then the death eaters won't know who hit them, literary.
Was Salazar talking about Polyjuice Potion?
sugoijack9 chapter 9 . 6/6
Its either Dumbledore want to take all the glory or walked to a path of lesser degree.
sugoijack9 chapter 7 . 6/6
Harry is really a coward. Though he did face many terrible creatures at him. He was still a pussy against his foster parents. He often scowled, and the fact that he's in a time period not dictated in the books. He's a fcking moron in being against Salazar.
sugoijack9 chapter 1 . 6/4
Great work!
I know for sure that the Founders didn't started around to be idiots in making a safe haven for wizards.
Its just over time a simple corrosion of dimwits destroy it all.
2,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »