Reviews for Moving On
candybaron21 chapter 5 . 6/15
damn why didnt i stumble at this earlier. :)
Dacmon chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
It's been a pleasure to read this story, seriously. And it was pretty clever how you arranged everything after the whole mess Kubo-san unleashed with this whole Thousand-Year War Arc, using Ichigo's actions towards SS as an excuse to nobility and how you made everything look so... aftermath. / You could've just said that you were following up from the anime, since it stopped after Ginjo's death /.

I also liked how their longing made their relationship change and take a twist with both of them facing the actual deals of being shinigamis. Even better, you managed to involve them with a part of Rukia's past (and link it with Ichigo's human life as a detective, which couldn't be a more AWESOME way of showing his guardian side), and expose the harsh sides of their relationship and duties.

What leaves a bitter taste in my mouth? You could've got Ichigo's family into the wedding. I mean, it'd been corny as hell, but I thought Ichigo deserved to reunite with them, celebrate with them, or at least tell them goodbye. He's already lost his mother for good, it pretty much tore his family apart and it kinda sucks for him. Well, that's been quite a mouthful anyway. I hope you make a sequel! Some reviewers already gave some pretty cool ideas.
AnAddictedReader chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
Lol, just had an amazing idea for an omake. Byakuya's reaction when he finds out that Rukia is pregnant and Ichigo is the one who told him.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Although I didn't like ichigo dying but hey let's see where this goes
Analyn Rockwand chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Did...Did you just kill Ichigo?
ichiruki fan chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Byakuya have that i call big brother six sense XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
The end make me a little sad, i wanted to see Byakuya reation in the story, but even without Byakuya reation, the history is very cool and cute When rukia think of Isshin, i laugh again
Cindy M 19 chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
I agree, Ichigo did much to Soul Society. He could be a noble, or have a (very) cool title, he kicked everyone ass lots of times Ichigo is one badass justice fighters like a half Batman and half Superman type of guy, he want to protect everyone, but he beat everyone who try to hurt the ones he protect. Superman could try to help everybody, batman could kick everyone ass, like ichigo
Cindy M 19 chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
HOLY SHIT, RUN ICHIGO, RUN. I almost did not write because of my fingers tremble, I nearly died from laughing XD I pitty Ichigo a lot now, i hope he do not die, is Hollow is still in him?
Cindy M 19 chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Is a little sad no one torture the thing, because rapping someone is not ... no one must do that and sometimes i prefer just staying way from the real world. I think that is the why lots of peoples are at the internet. I don't think killing is a good think, but sometimes i wanted the world be one 'eye for a eye' sometime.
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Î pitty Byakuya now. But if he know that was not a dream i'm going to pitty Ichigo.
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
I agree with Captain Ukitake and you, Byakuya could have make Seireitei engulfed in cherry pink razor blades before Ichigo even had the chance to say "Bankai".
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
This story is great so far, accented by the fact that I only review the extremes (amazing and horrible). A very, very tiny detail you should be aware of, more for canon than anything else. Shunpo isn't defined as much by it's speed but by how far one can go in a single step.
flaze chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
you could use a beta .
WriterXOX chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Awwww
This story is so sweet w