Reviews for All Hail The Princess
Dongerdingdong chapter 1 . 3/16
Bra is so adoable. :)))) kawaiii!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Awwww! Beginning to end... especially the end... I'm melting over here! Awww! The Mini-Vegeta, the Saiyan Princess, Bra! Aww! She's got Vegeta hook, line and sinker! And such sweet gifts from Goku, and especially, oh most definitely, Vegeta's! Wow! So nice...

"You and your family 'and' kneeling before her." Hmm, you mean, 'are', not 'and', right? Probably should change that...

Haha! An alternate reality somewhere, huh, Vegeta? You're probably talking about fanfiction, then. :)

Spawn of... umm, it's actually 'Kakarot', yes. Spelled that way... and 'Spawn'? Gosh, Vegeta's hopeless when it comes to that... Love him for it, though!

Sweet, awe-filled, cute, funny, wonderful fic! Marvelous job! We need a DBZ episode of this, totally!
Kiddo626 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was hilarious! And adorable! Wow, this is the first DBZ fic I've favorited in a LOOOONG time! Awesome job! :DDD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
OMG! LOVE iT! Sooooo sweet
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Isn't Krillin not bald anymore?
Ermilus chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Bra is really a daddy little girl
Kerilu95 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
AHH THE SUGAR! Hahaha, this is just great - if you could only see the smile I have on my face right now...you'd be beaming with pride too, Starcrossedlover12!
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
"Give now?" Has to be one of the best lines in this fandom, ever. Thank you!
Aizen135 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hilarious! You captured it perfectly, more perfect then Cell! Please write more!
Dardarr chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
"Give now?"

Classic! Love it soooo much. Brilliant!
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Bra was the cutest thing in this story. Vegeta too
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aww I Absolutely Adore Bra/Vegeta Stories! Awesome!
Leach101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That is a funny but cute little story you got there.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awwww, so adorable! I knew Vegeta always had a soft spot for Bra. Very nice and sweet fanfic.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I'm assuming that because she's half saiyan she's able to have some speech that makes plenty of sense. It was absolutely cute though!