Reviews for Wretched Desires
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 3/18
Do they end up together? These two are one of my favorite couples ever!
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is surprisingly entertaining. I never like an incest fanfiction before, but this feels like edmund and lucy lusting over each other normally. Like there is something after they went to narnia and needs biological satisfactions. Thank you for sharing this, have a nice day!
fri13girl chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh god. I love it. It's sexy, dark, and just... WOW
ann chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Are you going to continue with this? This is starting to be a reaaaallllly good Ed/Lu story! I can tell already; it's super amazing! PLEASE UPDATE!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
wow that was really good and (blushes) hotgosh i couldnt write these kind of stuff even when
my life woudl depend on it i think it but writing it would be to embarassing for me actually,
really good work please write more chapter that woudl be great better to write her side and his side
pf thinking so we knwo why he is doing it please write *cookies for you*
JustanotherTime chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Damn, I'm nor sure I understand all of what you meant here, cause I'm not english or anything so they were planty of words I didn't get but I really enjoyed reading your ff !
Sherbetsticks chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is Amazing I love te way you have captured them both so well ! It's actually quite worrying the amount of people that don't know Transylvania is in Romania :/ I think the concept of the story is brilliant and until I read your bio I wouldn't have guessed English wasn't your first language because it is written so well :)
cloudy rains chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh my- I can't- This is just so perfect. I love dark and twisted story of Edmund and Lucy, and i believe that the way you portrayed Edmund is perfection at it's finest. This story is just so so so wonderful and i can't even find a suited word to actually describe how much i love this story and how wonderful and brilliant your writing is. Just Please tell me that you'll update, and if not, do write similar story, it's just so wonderful. I've read your other story too, and i must say, the stories is great, fabulous, just this cluster of great writing, good plot line and a dark twisted Edmund that's incredibly well-mixed. I'm in love!
Wow chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
HOT! Post more!
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
oooohhhh wow can you just make it a happy ending though? i DONT care if its incest they can like move somewhere far away and live as lovers, to the human realm even. oh make them fall inlove with each other ALOT'S deep, lustful, true, caring, and a lil' obessesive LOVE (blushes) PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
hot. 'nuff said.
NarniaSparkle chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh my gosh! Plz plz plz write more! I want to know what Peter and Susan say when Lucy gets back so late to the castle! And then the next few days or whatever! Plz continue to write! Totally pressing the follow button!
belle williams chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
hi i really love your fics they are pretty awesome please continue whit it
I think you have talent thaks
takeiteasycharlie chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hello love! I really love this story I adore the Lucy Edmund pairing and this is just way to good to leave it there can you please update when you can? I love it and I can't wait for more!
kor chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
awesome, please update, it's way too good