Reviews for Can You Make Me Feel?
Anon chapter 37 . 8/28
This was good while it lasted
SpainDeBoss chapter 37 . 1/6
Update please. I really liked this story so far, might even use this as a reference in the future for my own horror stories.
Rainiee chapter 35 . 12/22/2015
I've been reading this story since the beginning and I have to say I'm glad to see a well written story where Jeff is what he should be, a killer.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
Noooooooo :O you did not just stop :O
dorkyflygonFFNET chapter 34 . 8/14/2015
Oh my. It's been years since I came back to this site and I must say, seeing that you've updated this was a real treat. Even after all these years, this is still the best JTK fanfiction I've ever read. Because, unlike most other fanfiction, he is *gasp* actually in character as the insane, psycho murderer we all know him to be and he's not falling in love with anyone!
I'm also incrediably intrested on how Slendy's going to come into play in this fanfiction and I also wonder if Abigail's going to lose it herself too.
I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter- amazing work.
God Is Wearing Black chapter 32 . 8/5/2015
Smile dog and slender man! Awe they just can't stay away can they?

I thought the man was Jeff for about half a second until you repeated it like twenty times, I was all DUH slendys back
HarleyHart chapter 34 . 6/15/2015
Oh ho, I can't wait to see where this is going ~
HarleyHart chapter 33 . 4/27/2015
Oh my gosh yes *u* I am so, so, so happy that you updated! 3 Seriously my all time favorite Jeff creepypasta fanfiction 3 Amazing!
potosw chapter 32 . 4/20/2015
Great to see an update from you. Please update again soon. :)
HarleyHart chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
This is still the single best creepypasta fanfiction I have read to date. In fact, it's one of the single best works of fanfiction I've read thus far.
I dearly hope you continue it. It's so wonderful and with the little hints at everyone's favourite sharp dressed chap, it leaves me in wonderful agony to think of how it miggt develop. Please, do continue.
Kamron chapter 30 . 5/9/2014
I need moooooore! DX
olivia chapter 30 . 4/18/2014
I'm am very sorry but I don't think it was very good I was hoping for a better out come you might not can what I have to say but that is what I have to say
HarleyHart chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
This is my single most favorite fanfiction to date. I adore it so, so much. You've done so well. I cannot wait for more updates and am *highly* interested in the arrival of everyone's favorite faceless creeper. Cheers, dear. Keep up the good work!
Akemi2013 chapter 30 . 3/26/2014
This is interesting! I love it! Keep going :)
AuraEclipse chapter 30 . 3/3/2014