Reviews for Why?
interesting beginning
Inutachi6 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Don't understand too much
I think Sasuke kill Ita-chan
I like your fic Can you do the chaps a bit longer?
Tainted Silver Rose chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Just for help, tetsusaiga is inuyasha's sword. Tenseiga is sesshomaru's sword. Tetseiga and tetsaiga is kinda impossible to put in japanese.
deebeth89 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Well since there's not much to it there's not a whole lot to like or hate, you don't even know what they're talking about so at the moment it's just a random bit that may make sense at some later point but is pretty useless currently.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
im rather curious on how they met, and what did he do that hurt her so much
Akitorai chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Tch good job but what did the asshole did to make Kagome cry? Tell her that the weddings off?! Sheesh..
If it is telling her that the weddings off then... if that was me i would be killing Sasuke after he told me that
its not nice telling a girl that "Weddings off!" on the FLIPPING night of your actuall wedding
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
its interesting, it leaves a mystery hanging in the air
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
WHAT DID HE DO?!
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Well I'm kinda wondering what Sasuke did
VongolaCielo27 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
wah? now I'm curious... what happened on their wedding night? PWEASE CONTINUE! *use puppy-dog eyes*
fofafie chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
okay... I give up... what'd he do...?
crossoverfanofanime chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
What did he do? Kill her friend? Try to kill her? Or leave for orochimaru? Good one-shot anyway.
Shiori-Chan.Aoi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
hi everyone! thanks for reviewing :) i have sooooooooo many ideas of what could happen.I think i might find a beta reader or just have Shiori-Chan help anyways the next one might delayed a little week is really busy since i have a bunch of hw and a cross country race tommorrow and saturday.
The KumiKo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
OMG! What did Sasuke do? Did he cheat one her? Killed someone? Omygosh I NEED to know! Love how things are going, just need to work on your paragraphing
Kurosu Yumi chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
What'd the Teme do!? Lemme at him for hurting Kagome-chan! No, I'll bring Naruto and we'll go all Kitsune on the Teme's ass! :)