Reviews for Sleeping Pill
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Lol this was great! Sheldon was very...Sheldon lol

There were a few grammar things that could use some tidying but overall very good hehehe

Sex was awesome, story was awesome, but I legit cheered when Sheldon kissed Leonard in front of everybody. A) Romantic, B) last night was not a one-time thing, c) possessive/'mine' lol

Great job
Hippobatgriff chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
(I'm not good at leaving reviews) I really liked the story! It's one of my faves about Shelnerd! (There's isn't that many but still)
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Just as enjoyable as the first time I read it
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Well this was, uh, kind of amazing in a kinda weird but strangely not THAT weird way... Really good writing, couple of spelling and grammatical errors but they were easy to ignore. Sheldon and Leonard are kinda hot together.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
That Was SMEXY STEAMING HOT!
Angelisa Aurora chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
That so fucking good ! It was almost as if I was watching a real episode you made the caracters so real ! Could maybe write an other LeonardxSheldon please you’re a really good writer
MicKey'smouse26 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
That was fucking amazing! That is the most in character Sheldon I've ever read in a smut fiction. especially one with Leonard! Awesome work
Madiline Magnolia chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
This fic was something I thought I would find together. Both amusing and smutty, I very well enjoyed reading it.
Amantedelacomida chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Love the story! Your Sheldon is really amusing :)
TodoDekuLover13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I have never shipped those two. (My user name should say it all lol.) But I have to say I read it out of curiosity. It was good enough that it is making me rethink that possibility. Keep up the good writing. By the way I think you done a great job on Sheldon.
barbaravitoriatp chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Sheldon é um amor muito difícil de se conviver mas é um amor. Adorei a fanfic u.u
IvyNyx chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
That ending, oh my god. I have tears of laughter. You did an excellent job of keeping them in character while entering totally uncharacteristic territory.
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
OH MY GOD! I read the whole thing and you have captured a neurotic Sheldon as perfect as possible. Every word Sheldon said was absolutely believable. The exact tone, words, expression, behavior and narcissistic attitude are on point.
I'm not going to lie, I cracked up at the last two paragraphs. The kiss was unexpected but delightful and the "you're in my spot" made me laugh till I cried.
Absolutely love it.
Umiko chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I loved it 3 I think you wrote Sheldon pretty well. Why isn't there more ffs about this two lovable scientists. Good job ;3
cracken chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
i love your story its one of the few stories i dont mind reading over and over. when ever im in the mood for some sheldon x Leonard i just search up sleeping pill