Reviews for Sleeping Pill
Barbara Vitoria chapter 1 . 7/29
Sheldon é um amor muito difícil de se conviver mas é um amor. Adorei a fanfic u.u
IvyNyx chapter 1 . 6/19
That ending, oh my god. I have tears of laughter. You did an excellent job of keeping them in character while entering totally uncharacteristic territory.
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 4/17
OH MY GOD! I read the whole thing and you have captured a neurotic Sheldon as perfect as possible. Every word Sheldon said was absolutely believable. The exact tone, words, expression, behavior and narcissistic attitude are on point.
I'm not going to lie, I cracked up at the last two paragraphs. The kiss was unexpected but delightful and the "you're in my spot" made me laugh till I cried.
Absolutely love it.
Umiko chapter 1 . 3/9
I loved it 3 I think you wrote Sheldon pretty well. Why isn't there more ffs about this two lovable scientists. Good job ;3
cracken chapter 1 . 3/3
i love your story its one of the few stories i dont mind reading over and over. when ever im in the mood for some sheldon x Leonard i just search up sleeping pill
Readingshoe chapter 1 . 2/1
I enjoyed reading it so much! The ending was so funny and cute!
One thing I couldn't stop thinking about and finding very cute is how Sheldon thinks being dominant is topping. I would imagine Leonard slowly convincing/guiding him to the reversal of positions while still being dominant.
I was slightly confused regarding how Sheldon 'jumped' Leonard when he came in for coitus. The whole "was he laying down?", "was he standing up?", or "why would he be standing up if he was originally sleeping?".
How loud Leonard was to have his voice reach Penny's bedroom o.o ..
I love how Sheldon embraced his new found attraction and how he researched the topic before talking to Leonard. And how he ended up sleeping with him afterwards. I'm glad he didn't leave.

Thank you for sharing!
ticcitoccitoby chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Kill me with a blender- HOW DO YOU WRITE SO WELL? Lovely job mate!
brebre99 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Adorable
Mallord chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
You have no idea how long I've been looking for something like this. I don't even remember how long I've been looking for this! It's... so amazing! XD made me laugh and feel and oh my gosh I feel so much better now that I've read a LeonardxSheldon fan fiction. You are an amazing writer
I've finally had my fix u
InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
*Claps* That was absolutely amazing! Especially the ending, you completely nailed IT!
librarat chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
That... was awesome! Really, I mean it, totally awesome! I especially love the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Omfg ive been searching for a sexual LeonardXSheldon Fanfiction for so long now and holy shit this is so awesomly written
thank you so much my fanboy heart is now perfectly pleased 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This was Awesome!
CalicoKat35 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
That was freaking AMAZING! I wish their was more Sheldon and Leonard pairing. Greta job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
oh my god I love it you should so make a sequal