Reviews for Sleeping Pill
ticcitoccitoby chapter 1 . 5/6
Kill me with a blender- HOW DO YOU WRITE SO WELL? Lovely job mate!
brebre99 chapter 1 . 2/26
Adorable
Mallord chapter 1 . 2/18
You have no idea how long I've been looking for something like this. I don't even remember how long I've been looking for this! It's... so amazing! XD made me laugh and feel and oh my gosh I feel so much better now that I've read a LeonardxSheldon fan fiction. You are an amazing writer
I've finally had my fix u
InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge chapter 1 . 2/9
*Claps* That was absolutely amazing! Especially the ending, you completely nailed IT!
librarat chapter 1 . 1/9
That... was awesome! Really, I mean it, totally awesome! I especially love the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Omfg ive been searching for a sexual LeonardXSheldon Fanfiction for so long now and holy shit this is so awesomly written
thank you so much my fanboy heart is now perfectly pleased 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This was Awesome!
CalicoKat35 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
That was freaking AMAZING! I wish their was more Sheldon and Leonard pairing. Greta job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
oh my god I love it you should so make a sequal
Cynthia-Chan1449 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Amazing! I've been searching for this pairing, thank you for posting this amazing story!
Satan's Demonic Angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I have read this at least 10 times and I still love it! However there is something that I heavily suggest. Either a sequel or chapter 2 and I have reasoning to back this up. "Sheldon would have loved to have some more time and experiment at length with what were Leonard's most effective points of pleasure but this was not the moment. He promised himself to repeat the experience and take it much slower and be more observant the next time"
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hot! Hot! Hot! And too fucking good!
A.L. Cullen chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I loved this can you please please please make a sequel
hiyapapaya chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Awesome Sauce!
Bulma-San17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh this was hilarious! i kept covering my eyes or mouth! :P LOVE IT! you managed to capture the very essence of one Doctor Sheldon Cooper, you're brilliant!

PLEASE, do one more!