Reviews for Your loss is my gain
Darfur Maxx chapter 2 . 5/18
yeeeyyy shitgo rode the Jailbait Train all the way to Facebook and back without explicitly showing it, forever offending and arousing the creatures of a Disney show fandom that’s associated with a company filled with Freemasons that regularly whack off to things such as little girls being stripped to shreds by chainsaw dicks and naked mole rats behind the scenes.

John Stamos would be proud.
Darfur Maxx chapter 1 . 5/18
I have never watched or cared about this show before, but the idea seems pretty interesting, I might check it out some more.
SHOULD READ ME chapter 14 . 4/9
Wrighting and aniamation are two separate things aniamation has pictures and sounds to help tell the story while writing needs way more thought and work your wrighting like the fiction bot, no exspesiveness, like a monatone sope opera, wrighting like bensten speaks (old ) try and flesh out the story you have the bones but needs rearainment and flesh.
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 7 . 3/26
kind of makes me wish Ron would just beat the shit out of Kim
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 14 . 2/22
I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW SORRY I AM FOR NOT REVIEWING SOONER! I read this and It's GLORIOUS! FANTASTIC! STELLAR! MAJESTIC! MAGNIFICENT! MARVELOUS! STUPENDOUS! SPECTACULAR! AND AMAZING! I also would like to point out: That due to new evidence and closer inspection, it was discovered the Curiosity did NOT I in fact kill The Cat but Stupidity! Curiosity played a role but did not intentionally hurt The Cat. Thank you. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
ARega1s chapter 14 . 2/15
It has been too long for me to have gotten to this. I must say this was a nice little intermission chapter, finishing up some minor details left unanswered while also being a great play up for the next one. I'm curious to see what Ron finally decides to do. Hopefully we shall get a happy ending for our two lovers as well as a satisfying ending for Tara, Yuri, and Kim. Keep up the good work!
review lord chapter 14 . 1/21
YAY update welcome back, I'm glad we got to see the aftermath of the Rongo fight and i am especially glad Ron questioned the voices in his consciousness, i was starting to think he was legit going crazy and poor clone Ron it would suck if he melted in front of the possible family and now yori is coming to america to shadow and protect the main couple man she's gonna turn green with jealousy once she finds out they're intimate lol cant wait to see what happens, amazing job and continue soon
Maztg chapter 14 . 1/17
Interesting, but is it true, is the clone going to melt or does he plan to fake his death and have free rein. So much is happening in this chapter, looking forward to the next one.
ShadingWolf49 chapter 14 . 1/14
Just one doubt. Ron already has his sister Hana? I do not remember it for the time it takes the story
Aqua Rules chapter 14 . 1/12
Great chapter! I can imagine how much Ron was affected by Shiela in her nightgown haha. ;P
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 1/12
Hey, very cool updating here.

Keep the good writing.
The Book of Eli chapter 14 . 1/12
Well looks like Ron and Shego have gotten closer and looks like Shego is dreaming of the future. Just makes me wonder how soon will some of it come true...
RKF22 chapter 14 . 1/12
Excellent work can't wait for more
Maztg chapter 13 . 12/25/2017
I am not sure where you are going in this story. I fully get Ron is hiding his intelligence and his goofball antics are an act, a tactic, and a defence mechanism. Kim is pig-head. The clone due to his genius is able to over come the loyalty for the good of Ron's and Sheila's life. But Drakken is lost without a partner, he lacks the common sense necessary to even create a complete plan(Diablos being a fluke). Without Shego what's the point, I image before Shego came a long he was making evil plans in a smal apt. While working some menial job like for dr dementor. I cannot see him planning anything other than how to get her back.
DismalOrc29177 chapter 13 . 6/22/2017
Woooooo! :-)
I've waited and waited and waited for another chapter of this story to come out and finally it did. Now that Ron knows of Shelia's plans and the fact that he forgave her and wanted to continue his relationship with her speaks volume, I cannot wait to see another chapter from you man. I cannot wait.