Reviews for Your loss is my gain
DismalOrc29177 chapter 13 . 6/22
Woooooo! :-)
I've waited and waited and waited for another chapter of this story to come out and finally it did. Now that Ron knows of Shelia's plans and the fact that he forgave her and wanted to continue his relationship with her speaks volume, I cannot wait to see another chapter from you man. I cannot wait.
Starblazer240 chapter 1 . 6/9
super awesome please update
The Book of Eli chapter 13 . 6/3
An there the heart of the Ron-man at work. Glad to see an update after so long and oh boy I honestly can't wait for a fun game of Drakken goes ouch...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 6/2
Excellent job here, as usual, and cool scenes with all the characters.

Keep the good writing.
NeoTyson chapter 13 . 6/2
Intense chapter with Ron and Shego but glad it ended like it did to where it fit both characters. Clone Ron has been interesting to me as well.
Pravus666 chapter 13 . 6/2
Glad to see that Shelia and Ron are gonna start getting back together again also I do wonder what will happen when Clone Ron is revealed to be simply just a clone as can't wait to see what else happens
ARega1s chapter 13 . 6/2
Wow. A lot of drama in this chapter. Good thing Clone Ron reprogrammed the cloning machine. The fight between Ron and Sheila was intense. Glad they were able to make it though this fight. Keep up the good work!
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 6/2
I wonder if d├ętente can be reached between Ron and Shego and Clone Ron and Kim...because each version of Ron is getting real close...to the women they are beside.

CB73
RKF22 chapter 13 . 6/2
Excellent work can't wait for more
Mia chapter 13 . 6/2
I really don't want clone Ron to stick around or even be paired with anyone (ewww) Hopefully when the story goes on and they do the right thing and get rid of him like an old tool or outdated iphone.
review lord chapter 13 . 6/2
UPDATE AT LAST! Clone Ron is a Boss, but I totally would've liked it if both Ron's stormed drakken's lair but this worked too AND Ron just got rich too, man shego scored the best guy possible, amazing job so far now what direction is this story gonna go nowand will kim find out about their relationship...oh right kim heard from tara that ron has a gf, i wonder if she will remember that detail once everything calms down I can't wait to find out also you misspelled "Liar" this whole chap but minor detail, great job and update again soon
Miltonius chapter 13 . 6/2
It is always worth the wait to read your chapters. They are well thought out and you are super reliable. Thank you.
Holy moly i never saw an update coming good work yo. My only concern...ok more like annoyance is this story at times seems to focus too much on clone Ron and honestly I'm tired of it and him lol. But despite that I enjoy this story.
silentdeath2-2 chapter 13 . 6/2
Damm that was a great chapter
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 13 . 6/1
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. have you considered having clone Ron hook up with Tara? I think it would be interesting. I hope Ron teams up with Shego as Zorpox (not actually being Zorpox though) and go after Drakken I think it would be funny especially if team Zorpox ran into Team Possible in an attack on Drakken