Reviews for Your loss is my gain
Guestaroo chapter 11 . 9/28
Really great! This chapter was worth the wait and I'm eager to see what you have for us next. Personal note I will say that I hope there is a possible pregnancy of Shego (just a hope because no one ever goes through the birth and raising process in these stories
Iskandar06 chapter 11 . 8/26
I wait for an update for this fic... Is really good
tonytaker chapter 11 . 7/26
keep it up
im liking it keep it up
Ken106348 chapter 11 . 6/27
I'll be honest I would like to see Ron Tara in the end
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 11 . 6/27
DAMN that was awesome I hope to see more chapters or a sequel soon cause this was the bomb
Guest Guest Guss chapter 11 . 6/25
Like it but you're having the thought processes and speech patterns of the Characters come off like they're reading from a dictionary, along with an overdetailed step by step of their interacting with others...just little things that read oddly.
Hazard1122 chapter 11 . 6/24
I'm glad to see you're still writing the story, look forward to see what you take it and enjoy the chapter.
Burn it now chapter 11 . 6/23
The best thing you could do for this story is take it delete the story, delete files of this story from your computer and never write a fanfiction ever again this is beyond horrible.
love it
Bob chapter 11 . 6/21
I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU UPDATED! Please continue updating
DismalOrc29177 chapter 2 . 6/21
Yes! A new chapter, it was worth the wait. What does Shelia have in mind for Ron's suspension time? Would Ron really press charges on the jocks and Bonnie for what they did.

If Kim wants Ron to be her sparring partner, how will both clone and original Ron react? I guess I'll have to wait and see.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 6/21
Hey, very good one, and yeah, Kim would surely defeat Ron on an even match, but it wouldn't be easy, and she'd need to fight without holding back, something she didn't do here.

Also, good to see Will getting beaten.

keep the good writing.
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 6/21
Kim's still going to have issues about this fight with 'Ron'...when she gets back home. But for now Shego saved her butt, thanks to the Real Ron. Subterfuge carried out this time, and Ron's going to pay a heavy price with Shego for a while isn't he?

And Ron's going to have to really step up his game at home if Kim wants him to be her new sparing partner...

cybercorpsesnake chapter 11 . 6/21
Fantastic chapter. Really enjoyable read. I really loved the Shego and Ron scene in the hovercraft. They are so cute together. Their conversation was serious relationship conversation which I really liked.

Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.