Reviews for Midnight in Downton
Twihardlover4 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Loved it
Grand Duchess Anna chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I only just discovered this because I don't usually read Sybil/Tom stories. But it's so good! I'm hooked! I love supernatural/time-travel sort of stories like this, and even better when they involve Downton Abbey characters :) I'm dying to find out what happened with modern-day Sybil, and why there's no Edwardian Tom... So I hope you'll finish this story!
harnicem chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I love this story. Have you ever or would you ever continue it?

Please... please...please...
Changeshappenfast chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
You don't write this story anymore?
sarahberah1121 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Aaaahhhhh! Please update again really really soon! I've become obsessed with this story and I need more!
Cherryblossomjen chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
This is exactly the kind of time travel story I love-with crossovers and mysteries and relationships that bridge both time frames. I had been waiting for Granny appear, since after Sybil and Branson she is by far my favorite in the series.

I hope that 1900s Sybil finds a happy ending in the next chapter, though I'm not sure how that will come about. Sad to think of the next chapter as the last, since it feels like there's so much more story left for you to tell us. But I'm sure you know what you're doing.

This has been a thoroughly enjoyable adventure you've taken us readers on!
Jalla chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
That last pairing was a great surprise. This fic is entirely amazing!
Cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is completely fantastic. I'm enjoying the reboot immensely!
biaoliveira chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hello! This story is just so great, I really do enjoy it. I just wonder: do you plan on finishing? I do hope you do, I'd really appreciate it. I can't have enough of good and sweet Tom/Sybil stories to comfort me on dark times like these. I do hope you'll keep up your good work! X.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Goodness me! Had to delay reading this chapter since I just saw 3x03 today! Bit confused, but I'll deal. Great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
can't wait for the next one!
The Yankee Countess chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
AHHHHH! I'm just...so emotional...and then seeing that bit at the end, the last quote...AHHHH! I have *FINALLY* caught up with your amazing story :o) I read chapters 5 & 6 today; LOVED THEM! I liked your little bit at the end of Chapter 5 with Edith...now just WHO was at her door? And I liked how you used Larry Grey...he makes such a wonderful villain ;o) so many possibilities for a jerk like him! But ooohhh, I am intrigued and a little confused, because I thought they could only meet (meaning Tom and Sybil) at night...but your story said they were basking in the sunlight; hmmmm, maybe I misread it, or misunderstood something; maybe it goes with the whole time travel thing; i.e. time is different in her world to his. Anyway, I love this, I want more, and I WANT A HAPPY ENDING! :oP please?
foojules chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Really inventive (and creepy - Chapter 3 kind of reminds me of The Shining)! I'm hooked.
Agnes Robinson chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Hope you keep writing this. As always I like the AU world best.
btvs chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
What kind of life did you have in nineteen-seventy-eight? Were you happy? Were you loved? Because you are now... so very much."
I love the reality you've created here, all sorts of doctor who, life on mars, time travelors's wife scenrios mixed into one, what a brilliant concept, exactly what fanfic is all about!