Reviews for And One to Grow On
QueenCumberbitch chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wait, they're MARRIED? When did that happen?

Also, kudos to you for being able to write Sherlock so accurately. You're one of the best (if not THE BEST) Sherlolly writers ever. You truly deserve the title of Captain of the ship. :)
ghostlydoves chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great one-shot! We do do birthday thumps on the back in the UK though haha
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I loved these stories! They were soo good!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I liked that he bought her a very sweet personal present; although at first glance it didn't seem to be. Very nice.
EbonyFox chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I dunno know, but strangely, this works. It makes sense for the D/s dynamics be in existence for them to work together. Well done, you.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Loved the glimpse of Sherlock and Molly as a married couple. She certainly had a wonderful birthday.;) Thanks for posting.
ajas1976 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
best sub/dom fic i have read in a long time!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love this series! You should do more of them as when they first got married, their wedding night would be fun! Love your writing very much! xx
fukyuu77 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Yes! My all-time favorite series of Sherlock ff EVER. The whole idea is brilliant and I have read these stories multiple times. SO glad to have this pop up in my inbox. I hope you will continue with the write him so well, and the sex scenes are always exciting and super hot. :) And natural as opposed to awkward or um naive? I dunno! But thanks and keep up the good work.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh my, I've been waiting for a continuation of this story arc and it's HERE! Wonderful as always! Can't wait for the next one!
jazroxu chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
omg aw! this is so cute, all your descriptions and set up are so spot on.
Lono chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh, Dom Sherlock... So nice to see you again... ::fans self::
This was great. Hot but not without sweetness and romance.
Thanks for posting, as always!
Empress of Verace chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was hot! Glad you got to finishing it! Looking forward of your stories! :D

-Empress of Verace
Silvanne chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
What a pleasant surprise. I just woke up from a nap after re-reading one of your stories. I laid down thinking, "when, oh, when, will Petra post a new Sherlolly story?"

And I wake up to this. Bless you for continuing your world. It's my current fave.
Discordia81 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved it! I really do like these this version of these two. I'd happily read anything about them you'd like to write.