Reviews for One Night to Speed Up Truth
Oh noooo! I just started this story last week. It is great and now I realize not complete. I hope you finish it. I was really into it. You are a wonderful writer!
hjpstarwars chapter 11 . 1/26
I hope you will finish this story I read the whole thing in just a few hours! I am so hooked!
IHEARTSEELEYJBOOTH chapter 11 . 1/4
Hi I hope your wedding was a success. I was just wondering if you still intended to finish this story. I am hoping Bones and their baby go back to DC. I wonder how Booth will react when he finds out that she was pregnant and didn't tell him before she left or when he found her in Mexico. Please for the love of B&B finish this soon. I read it often and still get all the same questions.

Looking forward to more...SOON!
Jamistarme1 chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Ahhhh! Please return to this story! It's too god to not finish...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Dang, I wish I knew at the beginning there was no end to this story. Nothing is worse than being caught up in such an awesome story and then finding out that it isn't done.
l meunier chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
je veus la fin s v p
marvelsquint chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo whyyyyy no Hannah! go away! nooooo
greysanatomyintern chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
Hey Dizzy Ink,

it has been awhile. I was just rereading your story when I got t this message. I really really didn't want the story to end, i can't wait to see what happens next. I was posting in hopes of finding out when you will be posting next. I hope all is well in your personal life, and I hope to hear back from you because I miss your amazing writing.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
please finish
pgsca chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Of all places the story could have ended :(
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
I keep checking this story got updates it's one if the best I've read. Do you intend to complete it anytime soon or at least update it? I look forward to the completion of this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Got to chapter 11 & there was nothing posted, dang.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
I'm so sad that you have given up this fic. The story is wonderful. I would have given anything for the sequel :'(
phoebesanderss chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
please update soon:) and congratulations on your wedding, by the way!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
please update just one more chapter