Reviews for Staying Alive
Mimirooz13 chapter 23 . 6/4/2013
Plz keep doing more chapters
Violet Lylybelle chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
Poor Isaac! Peyton should've just run Brent over when she had the chance! This has been a terrific story, I'm glad I found it. Now, I'll be starting the sequel.
Violet Lylybelle chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
Well, I wasn't expecting that. Awesome twist!
Violet Lylybelle chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Peyton should've just run her brother down with the car and saved herself the trouble. I wonder when he'll be showing his ugly face again, and I wonder if Shane will be there when he does. THAT would certainly quite the encounter. Great chapter!
Violet Lylybelle chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Ugh, Andrea...the woman can never keep her mouth shut. Another great chapter, and I like the tension between Peyton and Shane. It makes things interesting.
Violet Lylybelle chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
I wonder if Chase, Luke, and Ana will be making another appearance in the story. Great chapter!
Violet Lylybelle chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is all very well written, which is kind of a rarity on this site, so thank you for that. I've never come across a Walking Dead story with so many OCs, so that's a plus too. So far, this is very good, and I'm interested to see where it goes.
SheeshaBeesh chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
s/8868457/1/Staying-Alive-A-Light-in-The-Dark

My part 2
colormenikki chapter 23 . 12/13/2012
hdJHhadgjaGHSKD my poor heart! I knew that either Isaac or Lily couldn't stay alive the entire time...but it was nice to think it would be possible! What a lovely chapter. As for the separate fic suggestion, you do whatever feels right to you! I think you have written enough chapters for this story for the decision to be alright either way! In any case, I will keep reading :]
Leyshla Gisel chapter 23 . 12/13/2012
Different fic! Oh man not Isaac. He was too young.
colormenikki chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
I'm so incredibly glad that there is a wonderful Shane story on here. There are only a handful, sadly, but yours is most certainly the best! I love it :] And you left this chapter on a total cliffhanger! Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. Can't wait for the next installment!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Issac and Lily's father. Has to be.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
Oh God no. What did Isaac do? I have a feeling he shot Randall. Maybe knowing that his dad is one of the bad ones, and he probably seen Carl trying to kill Randall because he's part of the bad group but couldn't because he got caught and Isaac was there to finish the job. Hope I'm right, because I just wrote that whole shit, lol.
Padme4000 chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
I loved this chapter and how she didn't tell lily that the tooth fairy doesn't exist
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
Please keep writing because I can't Handle this not being finished. I like it way to much not to know the end!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »