Reviews for Trials for Joyce
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
Loved it
BookQ36 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Okay, a couple things: Giles doesn't call anyone 'my dear' and Xander wasn't this much of an ass towards Spike in season five until everyone found out about how Spike was essentially stalking Buffy. Aside from that, its an interesting story.
Vivi H88 chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Great Story :)
Jhiz chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
hmm, would Buffy even want the coat? yeah, cool looking but somehow, not really her style, right?

This is a fun read and well written. Kudos and thanks.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
great story!
Seapea chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Nice positive, hopeful ending. Fun story.
spike'smate chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
very good story thank you
kindleflame5 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
That's it? No more? That was anticlimactic! I am upset here! I mean it! You have one pissed off girl here! :(
sweetprincipale chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
This was my favorite of favoritest chapters! I love the scene at the end. I think I wish Giles had been a bit more resolute, calling up Ripper a little more, but you portrayed his anxiousness and apprehensiveness about taking a human life really well. I laughed when the mojo wore off and everyone was like "Oh my gosh! Ben's Glory!" Especially Giles' reaction, almost falling over. Perfection.

Okay, I still wish Xander had been given more time and more encouragement to man-up, I think as a real friend, he could do it, he could do anything for Buffy or Willow- we just rarely saw it played out, and I know in spuffy fics Xander is always the fly in the ointment. And here you carried out his jerk-like qualities very well, so it was actually very believable. Only my wishful thinking coming to the fore I imagine.

The ending was great, the dialogue between them flowed really well, natural, the most genuine "real" conversation of this piece.
Over all, an excellent piece.
sweetprincipale chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Oh you. You do Cordelia's voice soooo well. It was only a snippet but I adored it.
Okay, I love that you have a plan, and that it's not a squeaky clean plan, but you would make me such a happy person if you'd add some more detail. But, consider the source, this is the author who can't have anyone eat breakfast in less than two hundred words.
I've changed my mind, I admire your conciseness.
Cliffhanger! Oh no. I know this story is wrapping up and I don't understand what's going on with the female doctor and I feel like she's supposed to be important- but is she just a red herring?
Eagerly waiting for more!
spike'smate chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
giles and spike gonna take out ben YIPPEE cant wait for more
kindleflame5 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Exciting chapter! Please update soon! I am dying to know what happens next! :)
sweetprincipale chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Oh very, very sweet moment, with Buffy recalling Dawn's words "he loves us". Ah, happy heart flutter. Brilliant moment of introspection for Spike at the end, and I love Anya as usual. Okay, I'm just a list of great moments here tonight! I also really liked how Giles and Spike discussed the purpose of the chip being removed, and the indication that Spike won't hesitate to take matters into his own "fangs" if he must.
I hope they can trust him soon ,and I am so happy Buffy kissed him. More kisses soon, please?
S1r3h chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Poor Spike.
He really has no luck, does he?
Loved the update.
kindleflame5 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
I am confused about this chapter and the behavior of the Scoobies in general especially Buffy towards Spike. I mean to treat him with indifference and in a callous mannor after everything he has done for them so far. It just doesn't seem right and is out of character for them. Well Xander is behaving as expected mostly.

Spike was willing to give his life for Joyce to get better and underwent extreme torment to do so. He has a soul which can't removed like Angel's. What more proof do they need that he is good now. Being blessed a champion by the Powers That Be is not good enough for them? If this is the way they treat their allies then Spike after the situation is resolved with Glory better think about leaving Sunnydale and going somewhere where he is actually appreciated.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »