Reviews for Trials for Joyce
sweetprincipale chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Oh very, very sweet moment, with Buffy recalling Dawn's words "he loves us". Ah, happy heart flutter. Brilliant moment of introspection for Spike at the end, and I love Anya as usual. Okay, I'm just a list of great moments here tonight! I also really liked how Giles and Spike discussed the purpose of the chip being removed, and the indication that Spike won't hesitate to take matters into his own "fangs" if he must.
I hope they can trust him soon ,and I am so happy Buffy kissed him. More kisses soon, please?
S1r3h chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Poor Spike.
He really has no luck, does he?
Loved the update.
kindleflame5 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
I am confused about this chapter and the behavior of the Scoobies in general especially Buffy towards Spike. I mean to treat him with indifference and in a callous mannor after everything he has done for them so far. It just doesn't seem right and is out of character for them. Well Xander is behaving as expected mostly.

Spike was willing to give his life for Joyce to get better and underwent extreme torment to do so. He has a soul which can't removed like Angel's. What more proof do they need that he is good now. Being blessed a champion by the Powers That Be is not good enough for them? If this is the way they treat their allies then Spike after the situation is resolved with Glory better think about leaving Sunnydale and going somewhere where he is actually appreciated.
spike'smate chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
that glory is true bitch in fighting and naughty naughty giles. selling those 2 things together although he DIDNT know not to sell them together
sweetprincipale chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Another excellent job, and I'm glad your power has been restored! I like the little domestic touches of Dawn and Joyce in this chapter, as well as Buffy's giggle while recalling something Spike said. I feel that's a good starting point for her seeing him as more of a person, more of a friend- when you think about them positively, even when they're not around.
Eagerly looking forward to more, and so sorry that I'm so late in reviewing.
TessHardingfan chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
I always did love the Spike moments when he pisses Glory off with the Bob Barker comment and that laugh oh his after she said he was lying lol
spike'smate chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
poor spike now glory is torturing him
S1r3h chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Poor Spike.
Can't wait for Glory to get her a$$ kicked.
sweetprincipale chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Ooooh. Okay, first you do me proud with the detail work- the getting the second scan, the chagrined doctor, the fact that Spike had conveniently already left the house... perfection. The battle with the big snake was done so well, with the puzzled Anya, the need for a "disposal run" (may have to borrow that term, if I may?), and Xander's carpentry skills.
Loving this story, and kudos for getting your piece moving so well.
sweetprincipale chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Ahh, very nice way to develop things. And I don't recall if "Let the best me win." is script or just your brillance but I'll attribute it to you and say that was a perfect line. Buffy's speech of explanation to Dawn was so well done, and the minions reasonings are troublingly innaccurate but sound so probable. A good read and eagerly heading to the next.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
NO! It can not be the end of the chapter already! I love this way too much to have the chapter end. :) Guess you'll just have to update soon! I loooove this story!
Glory stinks. : I hope Spike is okay. Buffy better save him! I just know Dawn and Joyce are going to have to force her to.
I kinda wish Anya would date Giles. I can't help it, ever since "Tabula Rasa" I see them becoming a couple.
spike'smate chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
glad the snakes dead and joyce didnt have to have the biopsy. and now glory thinks spikes the key...dont let him die please.
btw hope this is gonna be a long story trust me you will have a loyal reader cant wait for next chappie and YES u are doing it justice
S1r3h chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
I've said it once, and I'll say it again.
spike'smate chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
poor dawn talk about pressure
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Poor Spike! Glory's going to get him! And Buffy's a bitch! I want to bat her in the back of the head! Great story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.
I love how Angel was given the pink slip by the Powers That Be! He's such a jerk anyway. :P :) Update soon! I need more Spike fixes.
P.S. Hehe, you killed Riley. :))) I never ever liked Riley.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »