Reviews for Trials for Joyce
sweetprincipale chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Oooh, I think I see what is going on! The life and soul! You clever girl.
Looooove Lorne, very well done. And good details with Spike preparing for the battle, particularly the neck crack, that's just a very relatable, recognizable Spike-visual. Of course the coat. Spike bequeaths the coat to Buffy. Sigh. My kind of romantic gesture. I'd like it if Buffy could somehow hear that Spike wants her to have it in the unfortunate event, particularly if she can also realize that's his most precious worldly thing- and he wants it to go to her. Sigh again.
Keep it coming!
Sweet
S1r3h chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Loved the update.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mr. Skellington chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I can't wait to see what you have Spike sing. I recommend Behind Blue Eyes by the Who, excellent, excellent song and fits Spike perfectly.
sweetprincipale chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
First: Thank you for the dedication/mention.
Second: Good characterization of Riley, particularly the use of the word "peevish".
Third: Even though I always write Xander in a more forgiving light, I do like Anya's outburst. I really hope he can wake up, he's part of the family.
iloveSpuffy chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i like it, please continue ! :D
SeaPea chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This sounds interesting. I bet Spike does even better than Angel in the trials.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Its sweet and shows that Spike really was the better man
S1r3h chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this idea.
I wonder if all the scoobies will be there?
I can't wait to see what happens next.
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Fascinating idea. Really looking forward to see where this goes. A nice twist and something that I can definitely see Spike doing this, and I like how he keeps this on a "doing it for Joyce" basis, rather than a pawn in winning Buffy's love. It shows the sincerity of his nature. Well done beginning!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4