Reviews for In the Mind of a Scientist
Spartan3909 chapter 17 . 10/12
Thanks for the chapters _.
aarabdht chapter 5 . 9/8
"It's so loud, I can use two words to describe it in the same sentence..."

Brilliant. I am gonna steal this for one of my fanfics. You okay with this, right?
FloresMorsCerritum chapter 9 . 8/22
Are you gonna change Harry’s name to Stein, and make him dress up as Professor Stein from Soul Eater?
God1643 chapter 3 . 8/16
I would love to see Harry get a monkey anyway and then have something go wrong so it becomes a human clone of someone else. Maybe a copy of Draco to play pranks on the real Draco?
Simianpower chapter 1 . 8/12
Reads like a crack-fic so far. Happy-go-lucky anime-scientist Harry. Is that what this is?
Byakugan789 chapter 16 . 8/6
Huh. Can I at least assume that Soul Purge attack transferred the Horcrux in Harry's scar into Voldemort? Heh... that would be.../painfull/...
Byakugan789 chapter 13 . 8/4
huh. Pity really. I was hoping the body would be a fallback position MMO style where Harry could quote Obi Wan and have everybody cringe.
"Strike me down, and I shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine" And then literally, he does, as Volde AK's him and Harry wakes up without Toms soul weighing him down, in a body upgraded by everything he's been working on over the course of the last 13 chapters.
Byakugan789 chapter 12 . 8/4
It's been annoying me for a while, this is a good story, but you keep talking about dissecting people. When they're still alive, it's vivisection. When they're dead, only then is it dissection. Furthermore, Magical scientists are called Thaumaturge.

Finally, why try to use a PIG of all things to craft your replacement body? Is it because of the pigs heart transplant thing? You know they use sheep heart as well, right? and in either case there's a laundry list of problems involved in those transplants and avoiding rejection. It's not a good case from a scientific perspective. WORSE from a magical perspective because mythologically speaking, Pigs are unclean to the point that they even foul up sacrificial rituals which can use just about anything.
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 8/3
probably the oddest Honks story ever, but hey, I Love the pairing.
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 8/3
Yeah, cutting yourself without anesthetic is insane. Or desperate.
ShadeInferno chapter 1 . 6/20
Harry sticking untested chemicals in Hermione's arm goes past comedic into actually scary.
JayMJane chapter 16 . 6/11
It was very entertaining all the way to the end. thank you for posting
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 9 . 5/25
I have just realized that he is the doctor in Soul Eater.
it's just another primate chapter 8 . 5/16
AHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT! Hello Stein! Harry Stein Potter XD
NOXEOS chapter 10 . 4/22
you got me with that soul eater reference
2,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »