Reviews for In the Mind of a Scientist
Rogue Survivor chapter 16 . 19h
I knew after chapter one I wouldn't enjoy this. Unfortunately for me, I happen to like Stargate quite a bit, so I read it anyway. Having read through it, now, I can say with confidence that it does NOT get any better. I recommend you choose a different story.
Rogue Survivor chapter 6 . 6/12
Why does it matter if it's a permanent cure or a regular treatment? There are plenty of drugs that have to be taken regularly. Immune suppressants after an organ transplant come to mind.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 6/11
Why would the professor use flames, in an enclosed compartment, and not lumos.
reem chapter 6 . 6/6
lets also not forget that in hp fluxweed is a healing plant. So hes possibly quite literally healing himself.
'Its stupid to get involved with drugs.' nux, you worthless d!k for brains, you have confused life improving medication with recreational drugs. And experimentation with addiction. If you actually read before commenting then youd know that he used himself after failing to get anyone else to take his meds. The real life alternatives are also costly and come with a grocery list of side effects. So im almost certain hed make a fortune off these if they did not posses those hang up's. as for guest. I dont think that theres a human-being on this planet who needs your permission to smoke, much less an author needing your permission to write about it. Nice going with being alright with cutting open your own chest cavity to pour molten metal inside himself but simultaneously repulsed at cigarettes and sleeping meds. As far as im concerned, home made smokes that arent injected with embolming fluid are far less gross than say popular date rape potions that kids go around using in cannon in the form of love potions. Also the actors of ron and harry smoke or used to, so... yeah.
worom001 chapter 13 . 6/4
Why split the soul when you can clone the soul.
worom001 chapter 9 . 6/4
Hmmm. He legit reminds me of Franken Stein from Soul Eater, especially with the bolt now. Granted he's got black hair and a lightning bolt instead, but still.
worom001 chapter 7 . 6/4
I cant. I literally can't. Whenever I read that Dumbledore asked calmy, I see the opposite.
worom001 chapter 3 . 6/4
Sniper Monkey
good sor
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 3 . 4/3
an upper that left them drowsy
You mean sugar coffee?
aspasia chapter 1 . 3/29
hey there! I really like your work. Can I translate it into my language? of course ill give a link to the original ant mark you as the author
best regards
Asy.
August Frost12 chapter 8 . 3/26
This is the most unique story I’ve ever read
There is actually something wrong with you, only a sadistic person who wished secretly to enjoy others suffering would write a FF where someone mutilated themselves and others for "fun'". Just saying, it's a rapists mentality, I'm sure Hitler felt the same way
Sylvezar chapter 7 . 2/27
i like how harry is nearly always high
2,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »