Reviews for In the Mind of a Scientist
Neo-Devil chapter 9 . 3/5
your turning Harry into Stein from Soul Eater...its kind of freaky...yet its still a good read.
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 3/5
definatly one of the more...unusual fanfics, still good though.
Saissa chapter 16 . 3/3
U read up to chapter 10 and then jumped to chapter 15. The chapters in between were becoming quite repetitive - especially Hermione's constant whining!
The only new thing was the existance of Adrian but since he appears to be just a clone, I didnt miss much.
Saissa chapter 9 . 3/3
Now why the heck did Harry cave to Dumbledoze and enter the tournament?
He had all my respect up until that time - and now it's gone - Pifft!
Saissa chapter 8 . 3/3
I think I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but is this meant to be an HP version of Frankenstein?
Saissa chapter 7 . 3/3
Harry - you need to tell Hermione to STFU and that she (hernione) is NOT Harry's mother or guardian and she is NOT Nevilles mother or guardian so she cannot give permission to do or not do anything!
Zelara chapter 14 . 3/2
All they need to do is relabel the Prophecy, its not like anyone else would be able to tell which orb it is just by looking, and guessing would pare down the Death Eaters real fast... Plus, they might be able to catch out the Dark Lord himself with that kind of trick.
Zelara chapter 6 . 3/2
I'm almost surprised that Harry hasn't tried to replace his heart with the unicorns to grant himself immortality or something like that...
djm22 chapter 1 . 2/19
I've read this story before, but I like it so I'm reading it again.
One tiny nitpick though (and this might be because I know what happens later) is that while an IQ of 168 definitely makes him a genius, it isn't really THAT high for a genius. Personally I switch it round to 186 and that makes me happier.
Anyways, that's hardly a great flaw in the grand scheme of things so thanks for sharing your story with us.
biob1 chapter 15 . 1/23
Great story wonderful
biob1 chapter 1 . 1/22
Why is he using chemistry so much doesn't he have magic and potions?
HJP4Life chapter 16 . 1/6
This is the end Hmm? I think I would very much enjoy the idea of a stargate sequel haha. You have took it above and beyond with this story and I applaud you, well done!
HJP4Life chapter 15 . 1/6
A whorecock! Hahahaha
HJP4Life chapter 14 . 1/6
Coming to a close I see
HJP4Life chapter 13 . 1/6
Hahaha, it's so strange it's good.
1,769 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »