Reviews for In the Mind of a Scientist
majikss chapter 1 . 7/2
this story is boring. the author Liles to show off harry being smart by making sedatives which is to me super lazy and boring
Ricee chapter 15 . 6/9
I half expected tonks to get into a threesome with Harry and the clone
Ricee chapter 3 . 6/9
what are you on about? you said that Dumbledore cast the fidelious so clearly he already knew Sirius wasnt the secret keeper
SoSoLazy chapter 5 . 6/6
Nice story by the way
Victoria Santos1 chapter 17 . 5/25
I loved this book, the character is very fun, I liked the second book too but the third would be better if it were Harry and the Vigadores. Just an idea if I'm going to do the fourth book in the sequel because I didn't really like the third book.
Kisses from a fan of your writing!
qwerty19 chapter 3 . 5/16
Can I just say that I love this story? I really want to say that I love this story
HighF chapter 17 . 5/6
This is one of the best Fanfic! Great job author!
yochan123 chapter 9 . 4/25
jesus fuck can dumblebitch just go fucking die already? the useless old fool. if he wants to find voldy's plans he should get off his ass and go mind rape everyone like he likes to do!
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/25
Magical contracts can only be entered into willingly. I have not willingly entered this silly competition, so I'm not bound to do anything.
yes that's right - otherwise wizards can easily get their enemies dead by entering their names into magical contracts.

the entire premise was so stupid and absurd and ofc once again dumblebitch does jack shit nothing about harry's forced participation and life endangerment

hermione maybe you can learn to NOT ENTER A MAN'S LAB WHEN HE DOES HUMAN DISSECTIONS
yochan123 chapter 6 . 4/25
mad scientist harry is great. if only ppl like hermione can stop getting in the way of science and pesky shits can stop dragging him into death tournaments he doesn't want to be involved in!

ppl better not think he put his own name in!
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/25
jesus can hermione stop being so damn annoying? school isn't everything. heck not in any of the worlds. ppl spend so much time on forced stupid homework and never learn a practical thing
inconspicuous-person2 chapter 17 . 4/19
Beautiful, I binge read this and I'm happy I hadn't quit yet
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/13
lol did everyone forget the lumos spell
Kai chapter 3 . 12/31/2021
Hehe, and there I thought that guilt trips were a speciality of Dumbledore's...
Kai chapter 1 . 12/31/2021
Of course he should buy mice or rats. Hedwig is an owl. While she has more personality than the whole Malfoy family combined, and seems to like bacon more than is good for her (like I do *sigh*) she probably wouldn't disapprove of a nice rodent she doesn't need to catch herself every now and then.
2,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »