Reviews for In the Mind of a Scientist
zeps9001 chapter 17 . 7/18
I liked pretty much everything in this story and it has become one of my favorites. But not the bolt, i didn't understand how it supposed to look, while scars made him look intimidating, this bolt just made him look awkward, there was no point to it. Maybe if it would've been just stationary, but you mentioned it like 100 times being 'turned'.
zeps9001 chapter 16 . 7/18
I liked this chapter, especially 2 bad ass brothers fighting.
zeps9001 chapter 6 . 7/18
I just love the humor in this. Reminds me a bit of The Addams Family.
SeanPennname chapter 16 . 7/6
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this fan fic. You reminded of one my favorite manga and anime with Harrys reference matching professor Stein from soul eater. Didn't want to any type of human weapons though? I could've easily seen Adrian as a human weapon to Harry's scythe technician
8ofhearts chapter 8 . 6/28
xXSPOILERS!Xx:
O.M.G! Dr. Stein! I thought MAYBE when he started cutting himself open and (finally) noticed the picture, BUT THERE'S HIS SCREW! (sorry if I sound weird, I'm tired)
Dr. Stein is my fav. character from Soul Eater, I'm so happy he just kinda randomly showed up (kinda because another character I like is turning INTO him, even better!)
Good job and thanks for this cool concept!
cj1of4 chapter 1 . 6/22
Um, Is there a prequel to this? It seams to jump right into the middle of the story without explaining how we got there.
smiles2go chapter 16 . 6/4
Very funny and a great read. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 17 . 5/30
Harry inspires me to imagine Werewolf-Dementor hybrid.
Test Life - Liquid Metal - at mice?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Sierra Kilo chapter 9 . 5/21
Harry is starting to remind me of stein from Soul Hunter the anime... I LIKE IT!
Steven chapter 4 . 5/19
Great story so far!

Anyone else thinking that Kreacher would make a great "Igor" for a mad scientist like Harry?
Cyrusdossou chapter 16 . 5/16
Very amazing story
Kresstr chapter 15 . 4/21
Ah, that figures. Poor Bode, for some reason Malfoy couldn't just obliviated him.
kresstr chapter 14 . 4/21
Why can't that Unspeakable guy be cured from his madness by the same stuff which healed Neville's parents?
Kretst chapter 8 . 4/21
Still think it would gain him more advantage in a fight if he didn't leave these scars. Say, some
one gonna AK'd him, noticing the scars they will make a connection in no time, while otherwise Harry could troll whoever would want to kill him to no end.
Weiss1705 chapter 17 . 4/19
Good stuff. On to the next one!
1,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »