Reviews for In the Mind of a Scientist
it's just another primate chapter 8 . 5/16
AHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT! Hello Stein! Harry Stein Potter XD
NOXEOS chapter 10 . 4/22
you got me with that soul eater reference
Sci-Fi Wolfie chapter 17 . 4/20
I really wish that this was a crossover with the Avengers instead. I can just imagine how Harry would react to Tony and his arc reactor. It would be funny, on the least.

Regardless, I did enjoy this story and you have a certain talent for writing, that is indisputable.

-Wolfie
Awesome story!
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 15 . 3/29
AAAAAHHHHH! YOU MADE STARGATE REFERENCES! AAAAHHHH THANK YOU!
abhibaalyan chapter 12 . 3/27
Yeeeeeeeahhhhh!
That's my man...
azrielhallowed chapter 16 . 2/25
Since he killed Voldemort so early, did Harry ever find the Hallows? or would using them bring genius Harry to completely over powered levels? thus rendering future risk null?
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 16 . 2/11
I’ve lost cont of how many times I’ve read this story, but it still remains as interesting and humorous as ever. Extrodinary work!
noreenklose chapter 17 . 2/4
Excellent story, although I'm not sure if it is humor or crack.
It definitely borders on a crackfic.
I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
Geoffrey297 chapter 1 . 1/16
Yes absolute Franken level crazy
Yinro chapter 9 . 1/7
Wait wait wait anyone else getting a Franken Stein from Soul Eater feel here... no well okay I'll leave.
ddentler21 chapter 10 . 1/3
I can understand why Hermione would be one of the only students to strike up a sort of friendship with this Harry, but she plays no role outside of a filler in Hogwarts student. She's also a nuisance and a dogmatic, obstinate child.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
uhmm looking for an anesthetic you have draught of living death, numbing spells, opium, etc. atrifical adrenaline already excist you know big ass needle used to jump start the hart?
mangamanic chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
man. harry the pot head
BMS chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
LOL!
I imagine Voldemort's bogart is going to be a bit different once Harry's done.
2,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »