Reviews for Memories of Rain
Gladoo89 chapter 8 . 5/13
I just discovered your story and I like it a lot! It's very well-written, I like your OC and I want to pinch little Lee's cheeks. :3

I cross my fingers for an update soon! ;)
HolyheadHarpies chapter 8 . 5/7
I've really enjoyed your story and the character you have developed. Lee is a favorite of mine and is the kind of individual that deserves to have someone watching over him. I can't wait to see where you will take the issues with their chakra networks next.

In relation to your question above topics to cover, I am curious about history. It seems that canon only goes back a few hundred years and glosses over how any technology comes about. Sometimes I think of the Narutoverse as this post apocalyptic world where some forms of our technology remained. I'm curious to know what your opinion on that would be.
a-d Pilot chapter 8 . 4/26
Sigh. Bit of a shame.
What I hear and after hearing have noticed over and over again is that the best writers are scholars. But another version of scholars are professionals, who have things which eat up their time.

Wonderful story. I can give the names of two sites who's writing advice I respect should you wish it, but that's about all.

Well... besides the fact that your balancing of of problems and her countering strategies is intriguing. What she faces is manageable, but obviously requires struggle. With clear understandings of what she risks with too great a slip.
Allowing power fantasies and apprehension along with fear for the characters at the same time.

Nicely done.
Terahlyanwe chapter 8 . 4/25
Her chakra condition is very interesting. I look forward to seeing how that turns out.
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 8 . 4/20
This is pretty interesting. Is she going to end up graduating somewhat early? That's the only way I can see her being a ninja, although If she goes ahead and takes the Genin test, but fails they would think it was because of nerves. No one wants a ninja who fails when they're pressured. Although if she failed the Jonin's test she'd end up in the Genin corps. Hmm... I can't wait to see where this is going. :D
Great story
Man, I hate it when I catch up to fanfiction... It's such a frustrating wait.
This means war...and revenge...Violent Revenge. Stupid 5 year olds...
Orion's Left Arm chapter 8 . 2/11
I really like this OC-story, Hinoe's take on the rules and practices of Konoha are interesting, and seeing how this conflicts with her affection for Lee (and lately, Anko) keep me guessing at what'll happen next. Nice touch by the way, using Anko realistically, but still filling a crazy, emotionally distant but cares, older sister-ish role. I can tell you put a lot of thought into making her in-character.
It's kind of sad to see how long this story has been un-updated. Not that I blame you, of course. People DO have lives outside of writing me free things to read when I'm bored, and those lives are often busy. I don't know if something came up, or you lost inspiration, or what. That's your business. I just want to say that I enjoyed Memories of Rain so far, will be on the look-out for possible updates, and if this is it, thank you for writing a good story.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 8 . 2/9
This story is fantastic! Hinoe's relationships with Lee and Anko are adorable. Also, the way that you are exploring the different aspects of the Naruto world that were glossed over is really interesting. I can't wait to see how Hinoe overcomes Her chakra issues!
Angel chapter 8 . 1/28
DAMN!... Question: Will hinoe ever be actually strong?
Amberwish chapter 8 . 1/26
Update? Love it
YaoiYuriLove chapter 8 . 1/22
AWESOME! I love it! Hinoe is so strong. The Hyuuga was mean.
I, personally, would have merely liked to see more character development in Naruto, for it only really happened for a few characters.
I look forward to the next chapter.
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 8 . 1/19
KYAAAA! I love it! I love it! I LUV ITTTT!

*clears throat* ...Ahem. Sorry, got a little carried away there...
Point is, please PLEASE update soon. Can't wait for the next chappie
passanger chapter 8 . 1/18
Wonderful story. Very well and realistically written. I really enjoyed it.
I would like to know more about the technology: how does it work (chakra? electricity?), who made it (how are there engineers and inventors if the education system is so abysmal?), is there some form of mass production or is everything handmade (if so, shouldn't the prices be too high for poor children to afford things like notebooks, paper, books, etc?)?
Please update soon.