Reviews for Memories of Rain
372259 chapter 8 . 8/24
Hmm to answer the question I think I would like an explanation for the team pairings and jonin! I feel like it would be more based on politics rather than just skill (because if it was truly based on evening out skill among team all the clan kids would not have been on the same teams). Moreover, I feel like jonin are pressured to let the clan kids graduate, and encouraged to fail the non clan kids (after all, they need some fodder for the genin corps). Or, they give the more competent jonin to the clan kids. Things like that!
Again, super sad that this story hasn't been updated in so long, and hoping that you will revive it! I really enjoyed this wonderful story, and your writing!
372259 chapter 7 . 8/24
Hmmm, I suspect Lee is #1? I hope I'm right!
Man, I hope Hinoe kicks Chiki in the but in the next spar ! Like I know she's trying to fly under the radar and stuff, but MAN I hate fangirls -.-
Can't wait to read the next chapter, and SO SO SAD to see that it's the last one! Please update soon!
372259 chapter 6 . 8/24
I adore how much thought is being put into the little details (e.g. the tea), it makes for a truly well written story!
372259 chapter 5 . 8/24
Again, AMAZING job with your portrayal of Konoha and the ninja world! There is a grittiness to it that is so real and I love reading it!
372259 chapter 4 . 8/24
Really appreciate how you went into the details of the health care system - really makes the story feel more realistic! And again, loved Anko!
372259 chapter 3 . 8/24
LOVED meeting Anko! Her way of getting away from her adopter was so funny!
372259 chapter 2 . 8/24
Excellent writing! Loved this chapter :D!
Blades of Fury chapter 8 . 8/7
Good chapter.
Answer to Question: Hyuga Clan and Coud Village. You get the picture.
Witch Of Perception chapter 8 . 8/5
Family is nice.

Interesting to see her chakra handicap; I'm interested to see how Lee's differs.

As to your question, I'd really like to see how you may handle culture evolving around ninja and the differences displayed between different regions, as well as pop culture. I would also, of course, love to see how you'd play with politics.
Witch Of Perception chapter 6 . 8/5
My review for the last chapter's first sentence was /meant/ to be "Alright, I officially adore Hinoe and Anko's friendship, as well as Hinoe's continuing care for Lee." I really liked the scene where Anko first checked in on her and how that contrasted with their first meeting, as well as loving the final scene of last chapter.

I really liked the interaction with the neighbor, as well, this chapter, and Lee's sick comfort interactions.
Witch Of Perception chapter 5 . 8/5
Alright, I officially adore Hinoe and Anko's
Witch Of Perception chapter 3 . 8/5
Hinoe is amazing and I adore her.
Lost as Alice-Mad as de Hatter chapter 8 . 6/16
This took me about three hours to read all in all and all I can say is: bloody brilliant. (Well, I can obviously say more hence these words.) But, seriously, this was brilliant.
Lilting Lithium chapter 8 . 6/9
im so glad you included anko in youre story, i love seeing her interacting in general with kids whether theyre little bitty ocs or younger canon chatacters aaaAAA
k123 chapter 8 . 6/7
I really enjoyed reading this fic. I just want someone to come protect Hinoe and Lee, and let Hinoe take a vacation even if just for a week. Thank god for Anko, even though she's still a teenager at least she's some sort of adult that Hinoe can vent to and unwind with.

I love Hinoe and Lee's relationship, and I'm glad they have each other.