Reviews for Memories of Rain
dpara chapter 8 . 8/10
The best SI, I've read so far. You're doin good :) .. actually way above average fanfic level.
Hawk chapter 8 . 7/27
Unexplored topic: I'm still wondering HOW Kabuto was able to infiltrate all those villages without raising even one red flag somewhere, since the ninja that live there all know each other from youth, and how do you even infiltrate a village like that and participate in something like a chunin exam without a massive group of people your age all saying 'hey, i know this guy...' lol
Hawk chapter 7 . 7/27
It's never made sense to me to have only females learn to read the flowers- who the hell are they leaving the messages for, what if the other team they're working with doesn't have a kunoichi? Pointless, utterly.
Hawk chapter 1 . 7/26
Lee is not his first name. Lee is his Surname. This is specified by the fact that his kid is named "Metal Lee" in canon according to a flyer for the new Boruto movie. The father's surname passed down, from what I understood, is "Lee".
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 7/17
I just wanted to let you know I've been following this story and enjoying the heck out of it. I do hope to see more soon because it is very very good. Although now you have me even more curious about Lee. As his issue almost has to be different from Hinoe's. At least now she has a really good reason and excuse to look into it all.
Another great chapter! An unexplored topic... Oh! Civilian Lifestyle or Why There Is English In A Japanese Culture. (ex: Mission ranks, Gai's Dynamic Entry, etc.) Also, I know you already have a lot on your plate and you have stuff in your life going on too, but can you please consider writing a Gakuen Alice fanfic sometime in the future? I feel that your style of giving depth to characters will do good for the GA fandom. Thanks for reading! (hopefully)
awesomeadt chapter 8 . 6/28
Just binge read this and your world building is very intriguing. I cant wait to see how you cover "social justice issues". You already mentioned you would have not just heteros, so Im excited for how you cover it, especially since kishimoto nevrr really did anything of the sort.
G chapter 8 . 6/6
Please continue this story!
conan.lagace chapter 8 . 5/28
Nice story, I personally wished they did more with the barriers they mention,I mean a bubble tells them the village is fine, you can summon the faces of demon's to protect yourself (Orochimaru vs 4 tail naruto) and the four point barrier that the sound four do is the extent of something incredibly useful.

Can't wait for the update
Gladoo89 chapter 8 . 5/13
I just discovered your story and I like it a lot! It's very well-written, I like your OC and I want to pinch little Lee's cheeks. :3

I cross my fingers for an update soon! ;)
HolyheadHarpies chapter 8 . 5/7
I've really enjoyed your story and the character you have developed. Lee is a favorite of mine and is the kind of individual that deserves to have someone watching over him. I can't wait to see where you will take the issues with their chakra networks next.

In relation to your question above topics to cover, I am curious about history. It seems that canon only goes back a few hundred years and glosses over how any technology comes about. Sometimes I think of the Narutoverse as this post apocalyptic world where some forms of our technology remained. I'm curious to know what your opinion on that would be.
a-d Pilot chapter 8 . 4/26
Sigh. Bit of a shame.
What I hear and after hearing have noticed over and over again is that the best writers are scholars. But another version of scholars are professionals, who have things which eat up their time.

Wonderful story. I can give the names of two sites who's writing advice I respect should you wish it, but that's about all.

Well... besides the fact that your balancing of of problems and her countering strategies is intriguing. What she faces is manageable, but obviously requires struggle. With clear understandings of what she risks with too great a slip.
Allowing power fantasies and apprehension along with fear for the characters at the same time.

Nicely done.
Terahlyanwe chapter 8 . 4/25
Her chakra condition is very interesting. I look forward to seeing how that turns out.
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 8 . 4/20
This is pretty interesting. Is she going to end up graduating somewhat early? That's the only way I can see her being a ninja, although If she goes ahead and takes the Genin test, but fails they would think it was because of nerves. No one wants a ninja who fails when they're pressured. Although if she failed the Jonin's test she'd end up in the Genin corps. Hmm... I can't wait to see where this is going. :D
Great story