Reviews for Memories of Rain
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 4/25
very good. so... Hinoe might not become a ninja or will she be able to protect Lee, despite her problems?
you should go over over the political, social, and technology stuff.
emily4498 chapter 8 . 1/23
this is pretty interesting, keep up the good work!
SunshineBubbles chapter 8 . 1/2
OMG please tell me you haven't abandoned this story?
Mandreinduck chapter 8 . 1/1
I really like this story. The characters are very well done, and I love her work ethic. I really do want her to be a ninja, though. I can see her becoming a ninja to protect those she loves, and ends up becoming stronger for it. I am waiting for her epiphany that to protect and survive it's almost better to be a ninja.
Keep up the great work! I look forward to an update
Lady Syndra chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cocotokyo1131 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
It's unfortunate that this has (probably) been abandoned.. It's a really good story! Your approach is new and diiferent, and I like where it was heading. It would be awesome if you, one day, decided to continued it!
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Oh no I got to the last chapter *cries*

I love it!
RimK10 chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
I like how you make it as accurate as possible from reading your notes.
RimK10 chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Woah
372259 chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
Hmm to answer the question I think I would like an explanation for the team pairings and jonin! I feel like it would be more based on politics rather than just skill (because if it was truly based on evening out skill among team all the clan kids would not have been on the same teams). Moreover, I feel like jonin are pressured to let the clan kids graduate, and encouraged to fail the non clan kids (after all, they need some fodder for the genin corps). Or, they give the more competent jonin to the clan kids. Things like that!
Again, super sad that this story hasn't been updated in so long, and hoping that you will revive it! I really enjoyed this wonderful story, and your writing!
372259 chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Hmmm, I suspect Lee is #1? I hope I'm right!
Man, I hope Hinoe kicks Chiki in the but in the next spar ! Like I know she's trying to fly under the radar and stuff, but MAN I hate fangirls -.-
Can't wait to read the next chapter, and SO SO SAD to see that it's the last one! Please update soon!
372259 chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
I adore how much thought is being put into the little details (e.g. the tea), it makes for a truly well written story!
372259 chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
Again, AMAZING job with your portrayal of Konoha and the ninja world! There is a grittiness to it that is so real and I love reading it!
372259 chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Really appreciate how you went into the details of the health care system - really makes the story feel more realistic! And again, loved Anko!
372259 chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
LOVED meeting Anko! Her way of getting away from her adopter was so funny!