Reviews for Memories of Rain
Ah lookingfoward to updates
Nam chapter 8 . 11/7
whe! absolutely amazing! I love it so much lol
And I would want to know more about the clan kids-like not the heirs, but the branch houses and all. Kishimoto didn't exactly elaborate on that...and how many clans are there in Konoha? Specific numbers, names, kekkai genkai, etc.

Please conyinue soon. I love you! Story is great!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 8 . 10/23
I find myself in love with the mother-child relationship the Self-Insert has with Lee. It's honestly heartwarming to read.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 10/21
I LOVE the way you write Anko.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 10/21
Lee's punishment was actually rather tame for a shinobi world. :P
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 3 . 10/21
Yuusha you little devil. XD

What a brilliant way to get away from Higurashi. An evil genius in the making.

It's a shame you were caught by Anko. You're totally screwed.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 10/21
Hishigawa, you son of a bitch.

Well, that's what you get in a village that trains killers from their childhood. The smart ones are singled out and honed to a razor sharp edge.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 10/21
God damn, we readers are downright BLESSED to have you.

The way you described the Kyūbi's attack. You are one of the few writers who's actually been able to capture it for what it is—a natural disaster.

You're brilliant, you know that?
DeadBeauties chapter 8 . 10/8
That ... was fun. I rather enjoyed it. I like how the OC interacts with side characters, but has never ran into the main characters. Not that I blame her for ignoring them. I'm a bit sad to see it hasn't been updated in a year though. Oh well, it was a fun read.
A Nest of Nargles chapter 1 . 9/29
you just made me cry(Lee is my favorite character)
awesome writing so far.
dpara chapter 8 . 8/10
The best SI, I've read so far. You're doin good :) .. actually way above average fanfic level.
Hawk chapter 8 . 7/27
Unexplored topic: I'm still wondering HOW Kabuto was able to infiltrate all those villages without raising even one red flag somewhere, since the ninja that live there all know each other from youth, and how do you even infiltrate a village like that and participate in something like a chunin exam without a massive group of people your age all saying 'hey, i know this guy...' lol
Hawk chapter 7 . 7/27
It's never made sense to me to have only females learn to read the flowers- who the hell are they leaving the messages for, what if the other team they're working with doesn't have a kunoichi? Pointless, utterly.
Hawk chapter 1 . 7/26
Lee is not his first name. Lee is his Surname. This is specified by the fact that his kid is named "Metal Lee" in canon according to a flyer for the new Boruto movie. The father's surname passed down, from what I understood, is "Lee".
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 7/17
I just wanted to let you know I've been following this story and enjoying the heck out of it. I do hope to see more soon because it is very very good. Although now you have me even more curious about Lee. As his issue almost has to be different from Hinoe's. At least now she has a really good reason and excuse to look into it all.