Reviews for Latitude
skadoo chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Interesting look at Tom & Chakotay
Goldleaf83 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is a wonderful story, between two genuinely adult men who are trying to figure out where they are in their lives. Running into each other, trying together to process their common past gives them some handle on the present. I really like that so much of their real conversation happens in the spaces between the words, that so much is left ambiguous in their current lives (both in terms of their work and their partners) and their feelings about their present and their past. Good work in characterization and voice to present those feelings in the undercurrents of their conversation, without ever becoming sentimental or unrealistic.
lizzy74656 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is a very interesting and gentle story. When I first started reading I thought when Chakotay turned up that Tom would open up about Caldik Prime, but this was a meeting of two males who had learnt to get along together for seven years and yet not really become friends in the fullest sense and yet I feel from this story that they were better friends than they even realised.

Thank you for taking the time to write a very eventful story.
Mina Zummers chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
realy great story. good characterizations
deltame chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Thanks! I liked it a lot. Will there be a follow-up? :)
sfcmdhq chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Always a good story from Seema
Zappy Zaps chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Nice story! Well written too. I enjoyed it!
tam chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
You are a wonderful writer, able to humanise conversation and keep characters real. Good work!