Reviews for In an Instant
rj shea chapter 11 . 1/26
this is definitely my favorite fanfic so far, every time i read, i want to keep reading, i hope that you continue with this because i love this and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one
JustSomeone chapter 11 . 1/3
So, the the buck?! (I know what I said) it is over with chapter 11 ?! She does not recover, she gets depressed, loses her fame, loses her gear?! That bucking sucks! I have been reading this sad fanfic hopping to be happy at the end, but NOOOOO . I still liked it. It was crazy neat. Reminded me of hospital times...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
I hate horseshoepin! He makes it worse
The Song Has Spoken chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Awww, man... This is awful and amazing all at once. Nice.
The Song Has Spoken chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Ooch, tugging on the heart strings. This is interesting.
The Song Has Spoken chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I think I'm gonna cry... Nice chapter!
Shisarakage chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I can't wait to see more of this. My only complaint is that I didn't read it sooner. The fact that I'm actually seeing these chapters played out as a full-blown OVA is a testament to your skills as a writer. Keep up the great work, Ruirik.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
StoryTeller564 chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Such a great story, Please continue and finish.
FalloutFan57 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
This is an amazing story in witch the plot is very moving. So If you could please update and continue writing this story it would mean an amazing amount. Also you kinda left it on a cliffhanger.
Sebaciellover chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is such a beautiful story! The plot really moved me and made me shed a couple tears. The dialouge is really written. Please continue this!