Reviews for Alexandra Phillips
So far in the story, I give you a 10/10. You did really great and I hope this story will continue to get to
the part where they meet Lem and the other gang. Keep up the good work, I believe you can do it.
This is a great fanfic if I do say so myself. But I would love if you would give me some suggestions about how to start a fanfic like this . You see my sister is completely attached to this movie(that were watching at this moment) and she wanted to start her first fanfic about Planet 51 but doesn't have any confidence that her story would be great and will get lots of hate(that rhymes) and I would love it if you would give me and my sis some pointers. Anyway thank you and I hope you update in the future .
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Loved it! More please!
multyfangirl19 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
i thought up a slightly similar idea , at least at first , back when the movie was new-ish
Avalanet chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Love this! :)
Yami Tenno 3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
good start...there are no other chapters so that's all I can say
LittleQueenx chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Please continue this story!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved it, :3 I hope you do add more it is really good lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Please continue!
BlackShooter17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was great I can't wait til the next chapter :3
Your BFF D chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love this! It is sooooooooooo you! I especially love the last line "why me..." hahahaha Keep going pleaseeeeee!
Cheerio82897 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love it! Please continue! PWEASE :3
rinpup14 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awesome plot can't wait 4 more
chibimaker chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really like the beginning of this chapter. After I saw the movie, I pictured there being an OC that's something like this. I'm hoping that there will be a moment where she just blows up on him because of how he acts and also plenty of back-and-forth dialogue between the two of them as they move around on the planet. The only suggestion I have would be to change the title. No offense, but just having the title as your OC's name doesn't really catch the eye. Of course, if you want to keep it as it is, though, that's fine. It's your story, do with it what you will.
RuteeOakensheild chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Woah, keep up with the writing! I love it! Hehe, errrmmmm...answer to the question in the summary - they're married? Oh and between you and I, (there aren't that many Chuck/OC stories out there), but sshhhhhh...don't tell anyone ;)