Reviews for Alexandra Phillips
gogo2625 chapter 1 . 4/16
Love this! :)
Yami Tenno 3 chapter 1 . 3/14
good start...there are no other chapters so that's all I can say
ThisIsMeAndYou chapter 1 . 2/18
Please continue this story!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved it, :3 I hope you do add more it is really good lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Please continue!
BlackShooter17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was great I can't wait til the next chapter :3
Your BFF D chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love this! It is sooooooooooo you! I especially love the last line "why me..." hahahaha Keep going pleaseeeeee!
Cheerio82897 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love it! Please continue! PWEASE :3
rinpup14 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awesome plot can't wait 4 more
chibimaker chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really like the beginning of this chapter. After I saw the movie, I pictured there being an OC that's something like this. I'm hoping that there will be a moment where she just blows up on him because of how he acts and also plenty of back-and-forth dialogue between the two of them as they move around on the planet. The only suggestion I have would be to change the title. No offense, but just having the title as your OC's name doesn't really catch the eye. Of course, if you want to keep it as it is, though, that's fine. It's your story, do with it what you will.
RuteeOakensheild chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Woah, keep up with the writing! I love it! Hehe, errrmmmm...answer to the question in the summary - they're married? Oh and between you and I, (there aren't that many Chuck/OC stories out there), but sshhhhhh...don't tell anyone ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
More please?!
kaitamis chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
hey this is cool do more soon please!
Yukira-Kuchiki chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hahaha I have always wondered what the movie would have been like if there was another human,update soon
Shay chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Continueee.

I've been thinking of doing my own review like this but it seemed you beat me to it. It would be nice to see completion. c: