Reviews for The Next Chapter
kevslave chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Okay. Will be waiting.
justinketch98 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Ok guys sorry I haven't been active for a while. I had some other stuff going on. I'll get back to my regular schedule tomorrow. Promise
NoCreativity chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Man, that's short. You could have add in more details. I mean, most of the chapter is dialogue.

Hope that Yakunan's plan is not something cliche like 'destroying the world'.
kevslave chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
short but informative
justinketch98 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Ok guys heads up. I need your opinion on which type of ending i should go for. A magic based one or a technology based one. No this does not mean the story is ending soon but i need your decisions now to develop the story upon either paths. PM me your decisions
kevslave chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Hmmmm...a new OC. I can live with that.
NoCreativity chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Onii-san Older brother
Onee-san Older sister
zed chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
i love it but would you think it would be cool if akio was a lightening mage?
kevslave chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Well, it's good, but in my opinion, you should further elaborate some stuff because everything was just too fast. The speed of the second and first chapter was just perfect.
Xasha chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Not really trying to be harsh or anything... but your story would be much much more interesting if this main character- Akio was not such a Gary Sue (male version of Mary Sue). He's good at everything, passes the Judgement training (that normally takes 4 months) within a day? Ok, that's a bit too much. Character's weaknesses and their struggles are usually what makes a story interesting and makes me want to continue reading, largely because I want to know how they overcome the problems they have. This is becoming way too predictable- Akio is good at everything and that's boring. Maybe explore your character conception more; if they are human they SHOULD be human, this species usually breathe flaws and mistakes, just incase you didn't know.
kevslave chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
It's a good chapter. I really miss Touma beccause I can't see him the new ones. But story anyways. Hope to see the 4th soon.
NoCreativity chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
So who is the older twin? I'm confused since Akio called Mikoto onee-san and she called him onii-san.

Also, I believe it's Konori, not Komoe. Komoe is the short pink-haired girl who is a teacher at Touma's school.

And yes, I'm still keeping my eyes on Akio.
Justinket98 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ok guys i may be a little late with the next chapter. I've got a ton of work piling up so there may be a delay. Sorry about that
Justinketch98 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Ok guys sorry the next chapter hasn't been up yet. I've just been busy lately but it'll come up soon. Don't worry
NoCreativity chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Hmm... Things start to get serious now. I believe Akio's flaw will related to his past if I'm not wrong.