Reviews for Detonate
RrrAAYYY3389 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Omg I love this story it's fantastic.
I wanna see lary beat up lee or Kenny beat up lee just someone kick lee's ass
Sami chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
THANK YOUR MOM FOR ME.
This was a great story so far! Only one thing-Clementine said the bandits shot Mark in this chapter. Was it just a mistake? I thought they shot the other guy… :/
I like Travis and Mark a lot so I'm satisfied. :)
But I do like Ben too…Like, a lot. Will he be nearly as important to the story as Travis?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Oh! I'm so glad you're continuing with this story. This is my favorite and I've been following it for so long. Hope you finish it or, at the very least, finish this 'episode' and have an interesting conclusion to it. Your writing is wonderful as usual and I really hope to see more of it in the future!
Rashad chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I've enjoyed these stories but if you truly must leave then you should do so. You shouldn't put fanfiction above what ever is going on in your life. I love how you take the events that happened in the game and fill in the gaps and add a little here and there (lIke Travis being alive and Jim). You are a truly gifted writer.

God bless you and your family.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Carlee ftw
backfromthedead91 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
umm... who's the one shot by the arrow? Jim or Mark?
The Old Master Known as Curtis chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like your stories man. They're really good. Keep it up.
WistfulSong chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Well this is a promising story, its been great thus far and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

My only question is if this is a CarLee fic? For at the moment it seems to be a Carley x Doug fic even though he is dead. Anywho great story thus far and Lilly is being a lot more likeable than she was in the game. Great stuff, looking forward to your next update
Boxhead chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Really nice I would like to read more.
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
YoullNeverFindME chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I'd like to hear from Doug again...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
That ending with travis blew my mind! Can't wait for the next update!

-ellie
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
When are u updating?!
The What-If Writer chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is an amazing story. Very well written.
Purplepox63010 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
This is great! I hope you keep Carley and Lee alive at the end! I mainly came here for CarLee!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »