Reviews for A Nanny Fairy Tale
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
I loved this story and I'm glad they ended up together :)
supermegafoxycho.yall chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
"That woman could scream" Fran, or CC? ;)
Beautiful ending! I don't think their road in marriage will be a very smooth one, since they are from very different backgrounds and are both so stubborn; however I think they will always find happiness in each other.
Aw, her daddy cares about her, and about her personal freedom and her own decisions, too, and is not "giving her away" to this man. This "suitable" man jaja.
Major surprise with Fran! A spy? Glad King Maxwell has had his eyes opened enough to not use it against her.
(sigh) I guess this story is over now. It was a really, really wonderful tale with some good bits of wisdom embedded.
Looking forward to your next piece!
seirina chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Am most intrigued by these bonding rituals, lol. Sweet story!
supermegafoxycho.yall chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
This has been a fantastic chapter! It's a pretty good ending all by itself, but I am glad that you will be posting an epilogue. (especially since we never got an epilogue from the show).
Your personification of Niles the Clever is great, and I love the way he develops his relationship with the witch (especially "he hadn't tried to impose himself on her. He tried to understand her")
My favorite quote from this chapter: "but I don't want you to be an angel… I want you to be yourself… devious and teasing as you are."
and gotta love CC's solution to his "problem"
seirina chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I was just wanting to read medievalish fic earlier this evening! Really sweet almost-conclusion to this story. Looking forward to the epilogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Yay! Another update by you :)

Btw, I love your writting style in this story. And it's even more impressive since it's bot your first language.
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
This chapter was gold. Loved the part with Fran and the card. 'I… cried?' 'You hugged us and wept like a child', Maxwell was smug. Hilarious. Hopefully Niles saves CC now.
seirina chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
I knew she didn't wound him beyond recovery! :) I grinned at Fran's credit card... Love the line near the end about the sweet touch of CC's beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love that you included both Chandler and Colin
And all their Medieval flirting is just so wickedly beautiful
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Woah, wait. She stabbed him? Well he can't die now.
seirina chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
I'm really interested to see what happens when Niles is reunited with the witch!
ElectraE chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Please, please update again soon! Great story:)
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Naaaw he finally loves her. Was only a matter of time! Now you must continue. As I've already said I love this story please update soon :)
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Hanging out for the next chapter!
seirina chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Love Niles getting all gussied up for the "interrogation." And damn Maxwell's bad timing-glad to see he's perfectly in character. ;) Like the significance of the witch's name...