Reviews for Lost in a Good Way
WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
Great start! Love the characters, I look forwards to the rewrite :)
Anna Juggernaut chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Hi, I hope you still plan to rewrite your story because I liked it very much and would love to see more of Aragon and Kida
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
OMG! Yay!
I had the sudden urge to read this story again the other day knowing that it was unfinished and abandoned and this it found this A/N. OMG! I am so excited that you will be rewriting and continuing this story, so happy!
I absolutely loved this version of the story and cannot wait for what you will come up with in the rewrite :-)
Pineapple3000 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Dude. I don't say this lightly, so listen up: this is LITTERALY some of the best stuff I've read on this site since I signed up. Your characters are insanely well drawn, not to obvious. Your main character is assuredly one of the best and your decisions concerning her (the wound, etc) are done with great care.
Which is more than I can say about some other authors. By the bye, I binged this fanfic. Yes, yes I did. Started at supper time and finished now at 1 am. (Thank you or making me stay up late on a school night) That's how freaking AWESOME this is. So calm yourself and don't overwork yourself with worry.
patheticpisces chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I hope that you continue with your plans to rewrite this story! I'm looking forward to reading what you have to publish next and it was a treat to be able to adventure with Kida and the Fellowship this far. (Though, I am more than a little curious about what happened with the ring she was making for him. Maybe that will be told in the revision? *hopes*) Aragorn is probably my favorite literary character ever and I felt you did him justice and that means a lot to me. Thank you so much for posting!
obbbid chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
love it :D
NatalyaEnkou chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
BAaaaaaahhhhh I really hope you haven't abandoned this story because I lurves it!
CherryTree230 chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Well I'm looking forward to it!
BookBoozer31 chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
I'm so excited that you're going to continue this story! I really adore it.
God's Joy chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
Can't wait! Hope its continued soon!
Tintcalad chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
I practically forgot about this story! But, I can't wait for you to start it up again. I really did enjoy it!
BorysBorys chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Quite well written but the tone is too juvenile for my taste.
Good look with your story, I've seen much worse.
Borys
BorysBorys chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Of all the things to do in ME - shoot off your bra into the bushes ...
Now I've seen everything.
Are you sure there was snow on the ground in first day of October?
Borys
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
That's awesome! Can't wait to read the re-write.
writersarereaders chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Looking forward to the revised version of this story soon!