Reviews for My Little Sister Can't be Trapped in SAO
Vanishing Trooper chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Heh. So Kirino's dagger is Sting? That's amusingly convenient. Anyway, good showing for your first fic. Although you could take more time on setting up scenes and giving descriptions on things. I haven't even a clue as to what their armor looks like so I just threw in something in my imagination. Longer chapters would be nice too. Bite-sized snips are not bad, but if you are planning on actually FINISHING this then doing the story this way would make it bloat up into a monstrosity with hundreds of chapters.

Also, NEVER apologize that it takes you as long as it does to finish a chapter. It's your free time. It's your effort. It's your story. Take as long as you need to finish the next part of your story. I'd rather wait for a quality chapter than have to scarf down a dozen half-baked ones.

Good luck to you and good writing.
AbyssOfMemories chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
This is a great story. And I get why you made him overpowered. The one guy who wants a normal life even in the game gets the least normal abilities. I'm sure these abilities will come with severe consequences later. As if they would give someone that much power after locking everyone in the game. He probably has some very restricted rules put on him. I'm waiting to see what you come up with. Your ideas are amazing. Keep it up!
Cheeki chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Well,there goes any sort of tension.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
the group will only have girls right? Saori and Sena? could get added on
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter it exceeded all my expectations. I really love how you characterized Kuroneko in this story, I'm not much of a fan but she's hilarious and adorable. The only thing I didn't like about the chapter is how you changed his hair, that's pretty dumb. You should change it back. Otherwise great story and amazing chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. You should consider adding Ayase to the fic too, and Asuna of course.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
This was a hilarious twist that I aprove, I'm quite eager to read the next chapter.
Thanks for the update!
Council chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Creative, I won't lie. He gets to live for the next two years as a king. That's something I would personally hate, but we'll see how he deals with it, especially for his kind of character. He's always talking about how he likes his normal life, and now it's about as unnormal as you can get.
JinzoMask656 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Great chapter! Although super game breaking...lol please keep it up
firelordozaie chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
... not at all what I was expecting.

Could be fine, but has a lot of potential to be uninteresting and Sue-ish. I guess ill just have to wait and see.
Annoying1234 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
overpowered dagger... soo overpowered that they should technically be able to 1 hit the 1st floor boss
GVN.Chaos chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Holy crap that sword/title/armor is wayyyyyyy beyond cheating. With something like that, he can even solo floor boss. Why must you add something so imbalanced? They dont really need something like that, just casual player is fine.
Some minor mistake here : 'Honestly this fight was terrifying, the dragon was so beyond our level that dodging was really the only way to avoid dying instantly.' and 'Seeing this I yelled for Kuroneko to help me block one of his claws so Kirino could actually hit him.'. Those two line basically against each other.
JinzoMask656 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
great chapter! glad there some action scenes! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
all fine so far. My only complaint is that IIRC the way wake up alarms work in Aincrad is totally different. I believe is just startles you awake through the system (kind of like a status effect), and so there is no need for an external source of motivation like an alarm clock.
SophiaLT16 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I have to say aside from the very short chapters this story is shaping out quite well.
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Glad to see you back and at it brother this story is great. I wish the chapters were a little longer though. Kuroneko is a nice addition to the story. Are you going to have Kirito in it, or just the female members of SAO?
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »