Reviews for My Little Sister Can't be Trapped in SAO
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
If they were familiar with game mechanism they should have noticed the oddity of not logging out after falling asleep. It was a big clue that there's something amiss.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Good start, though if you encounter the idiot who came up with a long arse name like "Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" do punch him/her in the face for me.
GVN.Chaos chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Hm...Still playing SAO I guess. Well, this is nice seeing both girl stick with Kyousuke, getting more and more relax here. In this chapter Kirino is much less tsun than usual, so I hope you can have some more development for this. Maybe...hm...a life-or-death situation, perharp?
GVN.Chaos chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
That is better than i expected. Hovewer, I think the SAO side is lacking. During the beginning, there is chaos everywhere. I haven't seen this part yet, so maybe on those future chapter. Otoh, oreimo side is good. I cant wait until Kirino found out about marriage system. But I wonder if the different enviroment here may awaken Kyousuke former self?
H0rizons chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Loved it haha I recently watched the little sister series and have been a big SAO fan since the books came out before the anime. :D I love the story and the character developments is well placed. Also you really did bring out the emotions and personalities of both Kirino and Kyosuke
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Oh god this story is all kinds of awesome xD
JinzoMask656 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Great chapter, but i hope you add some action in soon!
Crna Strela chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
HOLY... KURONEKO!
ahem I'm sorry for get too agitated

This story is very cute and sweet despite the fact they are at SAO
I wonder if you'll put another like Saori, Ayase, and others

PS: I don't mind incest or harem if you know what I mean :3
Annoying1234 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
hmm i thought i faved this last time i read it but apparently i didnt. Somehow i had a feeling Kuroneko (or Saori) would of ended up in the game also
Elia950 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Great! i really love both the SAO and My litte sister serie... good job
BloodseekerX chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
original, good story and can you tell me your update schedule
quinorak chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Im really enjoying this story, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Interesting concept!
Shawn-san chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Hey nice story you've set up. Though you probably needs to increase the word count a bit. Maybe about 2k or when you are more comfortable later on, try keeping at 46k a chapter. Other then that thumbs up for you.
JinzoMask656 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Great chapter lol hope you have some action soon though!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »