Reviews for My Little Sister Can't be Trapped in SAO
FrozenShadowWolf chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Nice story. Please don't go for Incest though. It dousn't need it. There are more than enough girls for Kyosuke. and kirino can fall for Klein. Maybe Klein and Lizbeth would be a good pairing for the two. Anyway, Nice idea with the wolf cloak. Reminds me of kiritos midnight cloak. Enjoyed these four chapters. Can't wait for chapter five.
Dark Glass01 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
This is some pretty good work.

Typical Kirino, to continue to act so casual and passionate without really understand the context of the situation. I, for one, look forward to seeing how the two deal with the less-pleasant aspects of the universe they've found themselves in.

Of course, my vote is for the KyousukexKirino pairing. Though I think the high adventure is also in order, bro/siscon stuff just makes me happy inside.
Rybalov chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Interesting))
JinzoMask656 chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Its an interesting story please keep it up!
reader chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Go Kirino! Don't stop saving for the little sisters! Lol but really good chapter here, and I agree that there needs to be a change in the foundation between the two siblings. After all, Kirino is a huge brocon, so having Kyousuke taking care of her so much is bound to have an effect. And, can I request an omake? You don't have to do it, feel free to just laugh at the idea, but when they start to get closer, have Kyousuke remember a certain yandere. Please?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
action in My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute ,great
Tusjecht chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
My first reaction: LOL.

On a more serious thought, I think there are many details that can be added in to fill in their relationship; after all, this is a death game, and their sibling relationship accordingly has to be altered somewhat. You put the genre as Adventure/Romance, a little bit of foundation for this relationship would do well for later chapters.

I think we have a winner here. I'm following this story!
CryptIXeeper chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Keep it up! I wasn't expecting an update the same day I discovered the story.
reader chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Yes, another update! And I have to praise the Little Sister Defense Squad, you must keep that alive in that story, please. And finally on the whole incest relationship thing, don't worry about it. In the actual light novel, we get ship teased with these two for a looooong time. So I put my vote in for incest.
CryptIXeeper chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Yes!, write this story! I love it already!
CryptIXeeper chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Shows promise.
InfinityAtmo chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
haha very interesting x-over. i feel sorry for kyousuke even more now XD
Undeadhero143 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
oh damn funny
Little sister defense squad
wonder why nobody thought of it before
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh my god
This is the beginning of one heck of a story
Keep it up ,man
reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This...this has potential to be EPIC! I'll be looking for this story in the future. I can't wait to see your plot. As for being helpful, I can't see really any noticeable errors in grammar. However, wouldn't it make more sense for this to have happened after Kyou found out about Kirino's hobby? Other than that, which is really minor, I love this story. Good job keeping them in character.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4