Reviews for Basked in Moonlight
Markus Ramikin chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Nice fight. I liked the way Sayaka broke through Kyouko's cage.

Sayaka really should have taken that picture. It's all about the memories!

Hiatus my left foot, I demand a love hotel chapter! *grin*
Psykoakuma chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Wow. I completely forgot about this one.
Ah! It's going away forever just as Sayaka brings Kyouko to a love hotel!
I will never get to see Kyouko's reaction to waking up in bed with Sayaka! Or something like that.
Faust91x chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
What I liked about this is Homura having forgotten how to have fun and rediscovering it with Tomoe, skating? Sounds like a plan!
Psykoakuma chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Well damn yo! You set this conflict up good!
But all the same, I know of nothing that can undo Kyouko other than ... Kyouko. As Homura stated, she is the ideal magical girl.
More than pure power, Kyouko embodies a manifestation of a will to both exist and exceed! She has faced oblivion, and yet she endures. Not only does Kyouko pass this ultimate test, she surpasses all of these challenges after abandoning her magic. In this context she seems more like a mythical figure!
Or maybe this is just some serious pro-Kyouko propaganda. hehe.
Faust91x chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Cool! FIght! Fight! Fight!

I like where this is going!
Psykoakuma chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Oh hell yes! This is the sweet, sweet KyoSaya vital for life!
I really enjoy how aggressive and passionate Sayaka is in this fic. She's serious about finding the girls gone missing, and she's all about Kyouko! But the hell Kyouko? Dipping fries in the strawberry shake? Ah well, never tried that myself. Maybe it's good? Ah! I hadn't considered that Sayaka may not have any close friends having never met Madoka.
"One girl just giggled and smiled." HA, Totally! I would have thought it was a fight at first. But after reading the mood, it would have been a bit more obvious what was going on - a drug deal! Kidding :)
Anyway, that scene was seriously cute/embarrassing and makes me love passionate Sayaka even more! I also like the idea that Kyouko wants to get back into school. It's good for her and she may get the chance to mess around with Sayaka between classes and stuff!
Looks like it could be Homura and Mami's turn to have some fun next chapter! Speaking of which, interesting choice of chapter naming - "Twin Peaks". I'm not going to read too much into that! :3 I mean it could be a reference to the TV series or something.
kaito136 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Looks like the fic is going towards a more slice of life feel and not as mysterious as i thought at first. We'll see i guess?

Keep the updates going. I like the speed of the updates now :)
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
It's not hard to imagine what Homura thought when Mami spoke of things getting repetitive.
If anything, it must be hard for her not to laugh at a comment like that. But wow! Homura needs help! She doesn't even know how to enjoy herself. That's got to be rough.
Hopefully she can learn to enjoy some of the simple pleasures in life - like clothes, food, and spending time with friends!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Oh excellent.
Art chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Nice way to end it Homerun! XD, so this is getting continued and serious, will stay tuned for more.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Excellent two chapters
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Ooooh, mysterious!
The KyoSaya moments are lovely! Seven in the morning is still a perfect time for KyoSaya nonsense! hehe.. The story itself is pretty interesting so far. Almost seems like a precursor to Requiem Magica.
Markus Ramikin chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Goood chapter.

Sayaka x Kyouko's Leg OTP!
Witch of Tragedies chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Quite lovely... Very lovely. Homura-chan being called a lunatic- pretty saddening.. But how this story ended up.. It was.. Hn...

The cover image really matched this nice story. :3