Reviews for Gift of Magic
belle chapter 12 . 3/27
REALLY! REALLY? YOU CALL THIS COMPELTE?! NO, NO, NO, NO. Where's Rumpel? You need to complete this.
Sam chapter 12 . 1/28
whats the name of the sequal
Carrie M chapter 2 . 1/16
Hello, dearie. Your chapter is not long, it has the size required to develop the plot. Nevertheless, once we are in FTL, I would advise you against modern expressions, such as 'technically' in your vocabulary in order to help us readers to get into the mood. Well done! Congrats
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Hi! I really loved this fanfiction. I have no words... I'm going to read the next! Thank you very much for this marvelous fanfiction.
Esin of Sardis chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Ah. Dang it! Really wishing the sequel wasn't M right now... but it's your story, your call. Really good job with this one. I liked it a lot. So good luck with your future stories and thank you for this one!
Esin of Sardis chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Yay! Baby! It was a little deus ex machina that Red and Snow just happened to be there, but eh, it's fanfiction. You can do that sort of thing!
Very sad to see that the sequel's rated M, so I won't be reading it. :( Oh well.
Esin of Sardis chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Oh wow. That was not fun. You tease, you. Dang it. Not cool. He was right there! So not cool! *growling*
Esin of Sardis chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Daahhhhhh. Poor Belle. I love that she got to talk to Ruby first and tell her though. But poor, poor Belle. Cue lots and lots of mental-beatings on her part. She is not going to take this well. Hate magic indeed.
But she needs to see Rumpelstiltskin again. I want to see the look on his face when he realizes she's pregnant! Please! xD
But Belle did need to get out of that village. As nice as it was, there's not much more that could have happened there. So yeah. On with plot and awesomeness!
Esin of Sardis chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
This was an awesome chapter. I love seeing Rumpelstiltskin again and he was totally in character. And it is true that Belle never really saw as much of that side of him, so it's interesting for her to see that.
I agree that this is an awful chapter from a personal/shipping standpoint. But it is very good from a writing standpoint. It the sort of chapter I would /love/ writing. Fun, fun. Very good job.
My only critique is the random POV switches. You have at least three in there. It's just a little startling when it switches without some sort of mark and takes away from the emotional connection a bit.
Esin of Sardis chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
This computer doesn't let me log in. :P
I really liked this chapter and the wolf was scary. I wasn't sure if you were going to have Rumpelstiltskin show and save her. I guess that would have been a nice twist. But I like the magic thing. Things will now be interesting indeed.
So does this mean Peter's dead? I guess we'll find out. Poor Peter.
Esin of Sardis chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Yayz. Fluffy scene with Red and Peter and Belle. Please, please don't name the child "little king". I don't see that... no. I do like Rose, though. And I like the dream, but with there was more of Rumpelstiltskin. I miss him!
And Red is totally going to kill that wolf no matter what. Or maybe not then she could have her happy ending with Peter instead. I'd like that. :D
Esin of Sardis chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Awww. Go Peter! I always liked him. For the, like, one episode he showed up in. And I love Red and Belle hanging out. Kinda sad that there was no flashback in this one though. Maybe next time. This is really going to be interesting when people find out whose baby it is. Oh dear...
You're welcome. *hugs back* I just can't bring myself just to leave a couple words. And details are always better. I mean, how hard is it to write down what was going through your head while you were reading? Looking forward to the rest of the story (and not my AP Calc exam :P ). :D
Esin of Sardis chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
I love Red. She's awesome. The things she says... oh dear.
And I really, really like the fluffy dream sequences. They're making up for the fact the Belle is sadly not at the Dark Castle. But I do want her to go back at some point! I hope :)
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Oh, poor Belle. At least she has Granny and Red there to help her. But she's right. She needs Rumpelstiltskin. He's the only who would know how to deal with this-or if he doesn't know, he's the only one who could figure it out. I wonder what his reaction will be. Now /that/ will be in interesting scene. xD
Esin of Sardis chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Regina is awful, nasty, horrible. Yuck. Yup, that's what she gets. "Yuck." Anyway, good job to Belle for running from her! Yayz. I love the dream too. It's sweet and lovely. :)
And what's with the really formal tone at the beginning of the chapter? It faded out to normal by the end, but it was weird. Oh well.