Reviews for Death's Door
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Death protects Harry from abusive caretakers? But, weirdly enough, Daniel was liked by Harry. Unless Death knows something about him?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
FarFarAway chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
A little dark for my taste, but I still kind of like it. Is Harry gonna lighten up any time soon?
DeeDee chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Post another chapter already! get on it!
Ghostbuster chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Awesome! Death's a tad creepy though.
Lillith chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
This is fantastic! I love the imagery you use. Please update soon!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Loved it!
lielielie chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Cool idea for a story. Looking forward to see where you take it.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
glad your starting it again.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Lovely story.
JoojooBrother chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
This is pretty compelling. There's so many things I can't wait to read, like people finding out the Dursley's have been dead for years, and that's before all the seeing Death stuff.

I-I couldn't help it. I like Matt ;_; Even though I have suspicions that bad things will happen to him.
JoojooBrother chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Im not getting emotionally attached to Matt because he shows off pictures of his daughter and that's adorable and I recognize the signs. Fool me once, Maes Hughes
southern-reader chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Far too depressing to read.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
This is a great story, and I'm glad it's not abandoned! At first I thought Jared was Nicholas Flamel or something, but I guess not. Pease keep it up!
Cherrie-san chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh that is rather nice. Is Death his companion due to his descending from the Peverells or is it because of the '81 incident with Voldemort?
Yodala-hee chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Wow, finally! An update after an entire year about time! Have to say, not what I was expecting, but at still good. At least Hogwarts is coming up soon. I Harry still gonna be a Gryffindor with everything he's seen?