Reviews for Death's Door
FarFarAway chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
A little dark for my taste, but I still kind of like it. Is Harry gonna lighten up any time soon?
DeeDee chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Post another chapter already! get on it!
Ghostbuster chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Awesome! Death's a tad creepy though.
Lillith chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
This is fantastic! I love the imagery you use. Please update soon!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Loved it!
lielielie chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Cool idea for a story. Looking forward to see where you take it.
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
glad your starting it again.
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Lovely story.
JoojooBrother chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
This is pretty compelling. There's so many things I can't wait to read, like people finding out the Dursley's have been dead for years, and that's before all the seeing Death stuff.

I-I couldn't help it. I like Matt ;_; Even though I have suspicions that bad things will happen to him.
JoojooBrother chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Im not getting emotionally attached to Matt because he shows off pictures of his daughter and that's adorable and I recognize the signs. Fool me once, Maes Hughes
southern-reader chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Far too depressing to read.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
This is a great story, and I'm glad it's not abandoned! At first I thought Jared was Nicholas Flamel or something, but I guess not. Pease keep it up!
Cherrie-san chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh that is rather nice. Is Death his companion due to his descending from the Peverells or is it because of the '81 incident with Voldemort?
Yodala-hee chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Wow, finally! An update after an entire year about time! Have to say, not what I was expecting, but at still good. At least Hogwarts is coming up soon. I Harry still gonna be a Gryffindor with everything he's seen?
irdgad chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
You write a riveting story. Hoping for more.