Reviews for amuse bouche
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
My favorite sex scenes are when Castle gives Kate oral sex! This was super!
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oooh my, this was so funny! Laughedseverl times throughout the read of this. And then had to fan myself because it's also got an insane insensity and sexiness in the characters interaction. And I don't mean just the oral sex ;)
I don't know how you do it, but you do it well!
Twyger chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
He certainly seems to know his way around the kitchen!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Amuse Bouche. *snickers* NICE. That was fun, funny and delicious. Why is envisioning then watching so very sexy?! But damn it's sexy.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
God, that was hot! You always have the best dialogue. It's always so in character and sexy! I love this!
Jessie
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
that was some lovely and hot stuff there, plus castle's lines - whew, awesome. and I kinda love that he made that joke - it actually made me laugh out loud.
andidoll357 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Thank you for this.
Very in character, creative, intelligent, witty, and...HOT!

A Side Note of Directness:
Completely separate thanks for not repeating the same, basic sex scenes that seems to be trending now for Castle erotica. So refreshing to have a well written, hot story without the same course of action. Many great ff writers out there, but so nice to mix it up. Nothing like hot, oral sex without much use of fingers and limited penetration to achieve orgasm – fabulous read involving my two favourite characters. ;)
Cheers!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was hot & funny - loved it.
You always write such great stories - thank you.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Cheeky and hot, just like out favourite tv couple :) and a "cunning linguist"? How long have you been dying to use that in a fic. Ha ha! Seriously, it was great, and I may need a cool drink after that. Look forward to reading more of your inspired work as the Season progresses :)
eyrianone chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh that was hot. So hot no brain power left for articulate review.
SineTimore chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Fuck. Yes.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Tasteful. Pun intended. Love the humor!
cancelledaccount239234 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Love love loved the vocabulary part (and your vocab in general). I liked the finger/tourist metaphor, and the smut was just...no words. Guoahgeous. Plus the title pun is great :)
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012