Reviews for A Game Well Played
happy happy ending.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 21 . 4/27
happy happy ending.
Aceina chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
verry verry good story you should make a sequel some day i want to see shego get her dream future

maybe learn what made hego and shego have there huge fight

and just see there lives move forward
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
Absolutely loved this. Great story
sailor8t chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
Well done! Just enough suspense to worry about the happy ending. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
Loved it ! Favorites , top 10 easy ! Great story ill definatly be waiting for more.
IamNil chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Great story.

Just a passing comment: It would be better if you put a line to separate the ending of conversation between Betty and Shego AND starting of Kim's and Shego's. It took me a while to grasp the meaning of that part.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
HairyLimey chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
There's only one thing to say...sequel please?
Charmdfan02 chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Nice ending. I really liked this story it was amazing. Thank you for writing(typing) this. I can't wait to see what other incredible stories you will make.
Honulicious chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
aahh how sweet ;P nice recovery. i'm glad kim forgave her...she hasn't really apologized to shay yet for walking away. but i guess their moment of talking 'like with jade' is coming.
darthsquirt2 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
This is a wonderful story that I have been following since the beginning. The dialogue is well written, the OC is dynamic, the plot was a little rushed in its resolution, the inner monologues are in character. All in all, very good. I did notice your chapter titles are numbered incorrectly starting with Chapter 12 (there is no 11).
Charmdfan02 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter. I hope Shego wakes up soon.
cwesthawk chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Wake up, Shego! I'm a nervous wreck on Kim's behalf now.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 20 . 4/7/2013